Some GOOD News?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 1, 14 9:05 AM
skarabo wrote:I also happened to find my old saves of the long lost and forgotten msm game and started it up - they work! Can you imagine how hungry and angry my old monsters were after three or four months in limbo? So now I've got two sets of monsters to look after, tough
Ok,back to work then and luck to all

LOLOL

Hungry little monsters!
Greedy little monsters!
Demanding little monsters!

That's why we love em'

[Post New]by sandman6419 on Feb 1, 14 9:12 AM
Just sent the smoochie over to gold island to keep the yool company.

wtchytig
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by wtchytig on Feb 1, 14 6:00 PM
Congrats Shelly on the Smoochie! Guess patience really does pay off, but it is so-o-o hard waiting sometimes.
It's hard to leave these little guys alone for too long - they are too just cute. Besides trying to get an ethereal, am working towards Earth Island. Can't wait to see what waits there.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 2, 14 5:30 AM
wtchytig wrote:Congrats Shelly on the Smoochie! Guess patience really does pay off, but it is so-o-o hard waiting sometimes.
It's hard to leave these little guys alone for too long - they are too just cute. Besides trying to get an ethereal, am working towards Earth Island. Can't wait to see what waits there.

Thank you Wtchy!

Earth is going to be a challenge....not so much in the decorating and monsters, but the coins that everything costs. It's very different from the other islands and fun to play with. BUT, be sure to have more than you think you need saved up before you start....this will save you some frustrations and won't put so much strain on your patience. Also, hon, those great tiles everyone uses to decorate their island? (the fire looking ones) They don't appear until you are at levels 28 and 29...so take you time on the other islands...before dipping your feet into this one....I didn't and am now sitting and waiting for another 5 or 6 levels to make paths.(now that I finally want to make some lol) out of the glowing tiles. But, I'm having fun with it never the less....

Just my advise....Ethereal is another can of worms too...let's face it...the higher you get in the game...the more the challenges....and isn't that super??!!

Happy MSMing!!

CaptainRambo
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by CaptainRambo on Feb 3, 14 2:53 PM
Yeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my first Ethereal today.
It is a beautifull GATZ!!!!!
Whoo Hoo

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 3, 14 3:43 PM
congrats to everyone!!!!

this week I bought my wubby on air. I got a smoochie (lvl 13) waiting on cake to bake then he off to gold.
I now have everything you can get on air. everything is lvl 15 and 100% happy. just like plant.
I have really been decorating air so over half done now.
got 4 more likes on plant so 61 now!!!
might have more good news if I scratch a babbit on water! today is my scratch day.
good luck everyone!!!

and just got the second smoochie in the breeder!
now if only grumphyre would be that easy lol

Edited on 02/04/2014 at 11:05:30 AM PST

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 4, 14 4:28 AM
Smoochie hatched!! And doesn't it sound good?? And it looks pretty good too...(this comes as a BIG surprise to me) since the first time I saw the little twin...I did not like it! I didn't like it's colors...it's pencil heads...it's linebacker shoulders and scrawny legs! No sir re I did not want one....but thought what the heck? It's there....it's free...and I can always hide it in the shed...LOL

I've been converted...seen the light....he/she looks good next to the yum yum orchard and adds considerably to the island song. (isn't cool how the designers do that?) I'm not only keeping this one....but greedy peep that I am....I'm trying for my second!

Ole dogs....new tricks! LOLOL

Happy MSMing everyone and Good Luck & Congrats on all your Successes!

Will_Bill1
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Will_Bill1 on Feb 4, 14 8:52 AM
Congrats to everyone. I just hatched Smoochie first try. havein great luck on Shuga Island, all have been first time sept pompom. Got 3 poms but I needed a cheering section. Just cannot get that Gahtz, want some bad.

Bill

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 4, 14 9:58 AM
Will_Bill1 wrote:Congrats to everyone. I just hatched Smoochie first try. havein great luck on Shuga Island, all have been first time sept pompom. Got 3 poms but I needed a cheering section. Just cannot get that Gahtz, want some bad.

Bill

Congrats on your success with Smoochie! I got mine too with little effort. But.....

Stand in line with the rest of us Ethereal hopefuls....but they keep us coming back with the feeling "Today is the Day" LOL so, far not for me either, but they will come.....I just know it!

Keep the faith and Happy MSNing!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 4, 14 5:11 PM
Hello All!

I have some exciting news.

I just started breeding my very own Smoochie! I can barely wait to see him/her.

I also just transferred my Shugabush to Shugabush island. I will very shortly start breeding my own Shugafamily.

This thread continues to make me very happy.

bfgDeveron

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 4, 14 5:57 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All!

I have some exciting news.

I just started breeding my very own Smoochie! I can barely wait to see him/her.

I also just transferred my Shugabush to Shugabush island. I will very shortly start breeding my own Shugafamily.

This thread continues to make me very happy.

bfgDeveron

Yipeee!! You're gonna just love that silly looking Smoochie soooo much.....they sing to your heart....sigh...I'm trying for two, because the sweetie is not very loud and I want them to sing it out!

My Shuga just hatched on his new island too...he's breeding a potted plant for his first try.... LOLOL May he breed something a little more useful on yours during his debut...

Dry spells with spurts of joy....congrats on your spurt!

pkjgbr
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by pkjgbr on Feb 5, 14 12:02 AM
Congratulations, bfgDeveron on the imminent arrival of smoochle. You will love this little cutie!

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 5, 14 6:24 AM
ShugaBeats is in the Breeder!!!!! Yes! I'm on my way to starting my own rock band!

Complete with groupies

LOLOL Oh, Happy Day

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 5, 14 11:05 AM
wtg! I really like shuga island!! you will enjoy it for sure!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 5, 14 11:40 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:ShugaBeats is in the Breeder!!!!! Yes! I'm on my way to starting my own rock band!

Complete with groupies

The pompoms make great groupies. Did you notice how they keep trying to get the guys' attention with their constant cheering and hip swiveling?

I'm enjoying reading the successes y'all are having because it keeps me encouraged to keep trying. And it's worked. Within the last week, I've bred schmoochle, shugavox, and my second grumpyre. My shugabush island is finally complete with every monster represented. I just need to accrue the 25,000,000 to buy "the vox" the floofy nest he wants to get him to 100% happy. He'll have to wait on that because I'm currently saving up to buy a wubbox for cold island ("only" 35,000,000 more to go to get it...lol). I'd bred my first grumpyre back in November and got it on the 35th try. This second time took MORE than TWICE that number of attempts (the original parents that worked the first time bailed on me so I had to find another compatible pairing and kept trying). I'm not bragging at all as I'm still very much part of the "misery loves company" platoon because the ghatz and jeeode continue to elude me. So I can't get any of the ethereals that have one of them as a parent yet. My ethereal island is overflowing with reebros, grumpyres, and arackuleles. I'd have preferred my island to be filled with jeeodes and ghatzes because they sound so much better together than reebros and grumpyres, but I'm happy enough with what I've got. I count my blessings for they are many.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 5, 14 6:25 PM
I found my Earth Island!!!!! It made it to the TOP 500 (barely) lol. The number is 494. Any ideas of which island I should work on next?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 6, 14 5:21 AM
grannykaren1999 wrote:I found my Earth Island!!!!! It made it to the TOP 500 (barely) lol. The number is 494. Any ideas of which island I should work on next?

Congrats Granny on your progress! It's great news and I'll be sure to check out your island. Although I think we do our islands to suit ourselves, it's exciting to know others like our hard work too!

Happy MSMing!~

angiejoy59
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by angiejoy59 on Feb 6, 14 8:32 AM
I just can't figure out this breeding of Ethereals. Granny can't get Jeeodes or Ghatz' and I have them coming out of the woodwork. In fact, and I know this is going to hurt some of you, on Ethereal Island I have started to sell them off because I have so many there isn't room for anything else.

I have been trying for a Whisp for over a month and a Sox since the first day it became available. And nothing I do works! Their parents are at level 14 and 75% happy, I've lit six torches, I've cussed, I've prayed, I've cried and even tried to bargain with the MSM gods, all to no avail, just more and more Ghatz' and Jeeodes and occasionally a Grumpyre.

Why oh why can't I get a Whisp or a Sox???? I'll do anything!!!!! And if I hear, "patience and persistence, patience and persistence", one more time I'm going to scream (stomping my feet, crying hysterically and generally throwing a tantrum).

Ahhh, that's better. I'm so sorry but I just had to get that out, thanks for listening. I guess I can now get back to quietly and calmly keeping on keeping on.

I really am happy for all of you who have had such good luck in breeding the Ethereals of your dreams, like Whisps and Sox', and also for those of you who have been successful in breeding Smoochies, I can't get one of those either.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Feb 6, 14 8:45 AM
Thanks, NewMexShelly and everyone else. It's always good to hear nice things. angiejoy59 I hope you didn't hurt yourself. Keep the faith.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Feb 6, 14 9:13 AM
angiejoy59 wrote:I just can't figure out this breeding of Ethereals...
Why oh why can't I get a Whisp or a Sox???? I'll do anything!!!!! And if I hear, "patience and persistence, patience and persistence", one more time I'm going to scream (stomping my feet, crying hysterically and generally throwing a tantrum).

Ahhh, that's better. I'm so sorry but I just had to get that out, thanks for listening. .

ROFL - been there done that Angie but it's refreshing to know that I wasn't the first & won't be the last to challenge patience & persistence.

I went thru the same trying for my Ghazt, well - got it. Now I'm going thru it again for my Jeeode. Sooo I am sure it is a fact in MSM that the emotional meltdowns from breeding T-rox & Scupps is what needs to take place in order to get an Ethereal of any kind.

If everybody would just melt down, you would get your Ethereal. Patience & persistence has nothing to do with it.

IT'S THE MELT DOWN THAT GETS THE JOB DONE & THAT'S A FACT.
Sooo you're actually where you need to be.
Ethereal coming real soon.

Go to: