fabulaparva
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

Re:Things to remember or you didn't know !!

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Nov 2, 14 5:01 AM
eskarina_ wrote:i read in the comments that there are flowers to pick - are they in the HO scenes or somewhere else? - i cannot find these - is it something that becomes available later int the game?

If you want to know what they look like, you can take a peek in this blog:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/midnight-castle-f2p-tips-and-tricks/#12

Edited on 11/02/2014 at 11:55:16 AM PST

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 2, 14 11:55 AM
Hey there,

Thanks, everyone, for helping out eskarina_ with the flowers!

fabulaparva, I've gone ahead and made your link clickable so it's easy to get to the blog

bfgVaiya

fabulaparva
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Nov 3, 14 5:15 AM
Bumping this to the first page since this has a clickable link to the flowers now.

KimcW
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 30, 14 5:28 PM
govols2 wrote:Don't forget the flowers...

Each area has flowers that appear briefly. Click on 5 of them and get 10 coins. Sometimes you will get a purple gem instead. I just do a quick scan in between each HOG scene.

10 coins may not seem like much but it can add up quickly

P.S. Awesome job Valdy !!

Thanks so much! Level 26 but never could figure out about the flowers. Thought you had to get them from HOG scenes. Wow having fun finding the snowflakes right now!

[Post New]by oceanbreezs on Jan 11, 15 8:21 AM
Chevvygirl64 wrote:I need unique stamps!! I'm on level 19 and I search & search my HOP but I'm not getting any! I don't want to pay 80 diamonds can anyone give advice on how to get some???

TIA,
Geo
I need these too! Can't seem to find/get them.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jan 12, 15 1:10 AM
oceanbreezs wrote:
Chevvygirl64 wrote:I need unique stamps!! I'm on level 19 and I search & search my HOP but I'm not getting any! I don't want to pay 80 diamonds can anyone give advice on how to get some???

TIA,
Geo
I need these too! Can't seem to find/get them.

It's Luck Or Good Friends--Certain Levels Seem To Have "Droughts" LOL
It's Designed To Get You To Do Exactly That-- Buy Diamonds W Real $$$

Edited on 01/12/2015 at 1:13:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Happyhair_pk on Feb 16, 15 8:39 PM
So, what happens when I complete level 18? Is the game over for me then?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Feb 17, 15 7:43 AM
Happyhair........PC and iOS goes to level 59 so far........android only goes to level 38 right now but they are next up for a new update.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,868 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 18, 15 7:32 AM
Your best bet is to do rounds without doing quests until you collect some stamps. It makes no sense, but once you've got some in inventory it seems you get more dropping. We've all been in the same position at one point or another. Put them on your wishlist too. Friends may be able to give you enough to get you going again.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,146 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 20, 15 3:46 AM
What are us non-teens supposed to do to get diamonds. I can't afford to buy them, and I do not do well on the tournaments. (usually score around)1200th or so). I am on level 44 and it seems that after the spring items were changed back to normal, I can't get a diamond to save my life. I used to get them occasionally by getting the morphing flowers, but now it seems they have changed it so that they do not come up anymore. Not all of us can do well in the tournaments and I have noticed that the same names keep coming up in the top 50 or so. What about the rest of us?

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,016 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on May 20, 15 5:22 AM
sadie700,

All I can recommend is feed your pets, diamonds come from gold and silver chests along with unique stamps and coins and a few extra items - wand or crystal ball, also pick the second box that wiggles on your daily reward, it is usually the one with diamonds, I have just hit level 50 and it was hard, I stayed on the same level for weeks and didn't move to gather inventory I needed, just did the rounds for days but it payed off and I haven't had to use diamonds at all,

The Tournaments are just a bit of fun and it all comes down to the spin of the wheel, most of us have a broken wheel LOL or it is weighted on the spins that give you +10% or bust or -40%, those that do well pay to play and spend diamond to get a good score, just my opinion but they seam to jump in the ranking very fast so I say that most pay to play, that is what the diamond tally is when you play, you will see the amount of diamond increase as you watch the tally board, these come from pay to play players,

Hope this has helped,

AG1

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 20, 15 5:53 AM
Good advice AG1 ....just to add that.....

We certainly not complaining when we also get low positions although our scores are usually 130.000 or above(don't always pay),and without the rotation of the wheel ......because the developers wisely included the element of luck in the tournaments so players who don't have good scores can also win.....Don't forget that is a Tournament...and the good players have an advantage(good scores)...that is why our names keep coming up in the top 50 as you said!

so...sadie.... keep playing in tournaments,try to improve your scores and you never know .....have fun .....after all,you have nothing to lose.

*Alexandr@

Edited on 05/20/2015 at 12:29:27 PM PST

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,146 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on May 20, 15 7:05 AM
Thank you both, aussiegirl1 and napoeon, for your advice. I was able to get 1 diamond by feeding my pets, and in yesterdays tourny my score was a miserable 61,000. I am not yet quitting but after my work was deleted two days in a row, it gets a little frustrating. I had gotten a purring manticore egg then and created it, then it was gone. several diamonds were gone too. Oh well, with age comes grace. I just would like to know when Grace is going to arrive.

[Post New]by nodogsnow on Jun 26, 15 8:47 AM
How do you use your pet other than when you feed them

NYerInTX
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by NYerInTX on Jun 26, 15 10:32 AM
Hi nodogsnow... Pets are there just to be fed and bring you back treasure chests (wood, bronze, silver, gold). After you've fed them they go to sleep. They each have different sleep times. If you have multiple pets and want to switch them out, go to your inventory, click on the pets tab at the top and set a new pet. Try feeding them in different areas around the game. Some pets seem to get better results in different areas (or it's completely random but that's a whole other topic and you can find theories on different pets and where to feed them on various other existing threads). Hope this is the info you were looking for.

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

RE:Re:Things to remember or you didn't know !!

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Jun 26, 15 10:48 AM
I haven't read the whole posts but I went forever before I knew where the dragon was. A nice person told me how to find him. I did not even know it was there. I am still trying to beat that dumb.......
Tunkin

[Post New]by bernienana on Aug 2, 15 6:34 AM
Help. I am stuck on level 35. I cant open the level 35 IOS until I get the experience I am 1100 points away. And I don't have any way of getting those because the is my next move. Is there other ways to get the experience that I am not seeing?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 2, 15 6:39 AM
Bernienana...........the only way to get experience points to level up is to finish the character quests..........click on all the characters........you must have missed somebody.

[Post New]by magicmt2002 on Aug 9, 15 3:20 PM
lost my computer had to reload the game It made me start from the beginning Iwas up to level 31 how do I get it bacl

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 9, 15 3:24 PM
Magicmt.........Welcome to the forum! Submit a Customer Support report with your old ID# and the new ID#..........they can usually get your game back.

Go to: