EGG TO TRADE

 
okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on May 17, 14 10:05 AM
I have a snail egg and I would love to have a lemur! Please IM.

 
RM2008
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Pink piggy for Emerald dragon

[Post New]by RM2008 on May 18, 14 11:24 PM
I'm looking for a emerald dragon egg and would like to trade my pink piggy egg for it, does anybody have an emerald dragon egg to trade? When I seen the egg on the wheel I thought it was the dragon one, so I spend all my money to get it, come to find out that I already had this one. So I'm hopping that this way I get lucky and can at least trade it of. My # is 58126 RM 2008
please pm me, thanks

Edited on 05/19/2014 at 12:07:22 AM PST


 
sarah377
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by sarah377 on May 19, 14 2:09 PM
I have a piggy egg to trade for phoenix, tiger, turtle or snail. PM if interested.

 
Viki_1_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

owl eggs to give for free

[Post New]by Viki_1_2 on May 19, 14 2:51 PM
Giving out owl eggs. PM me if interested.

 

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by AndersonJM398 on May 20, 14 5:56 PM
Which Eggs\Pets use the Unique Food
I have the Dragon, Owl, and Puppy Eggs to Trade with.

John51
92651

 

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 20, 14 7:09 PM
AndersonJM398 , you can go to pages 3 and 4 there is a thread on both that pertain to which pets eat unique food .

ARIZONA

 
eazycamz
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:EGGS TO TRADE

[Post New]by eazycamz on May 21, 14 12:58 PM
Hello everyone

I currently have a griffin, snail, manticore, puppy, owl, pink piggy, phoenix, pegasus and a winged cat. I have a pegasus and a snail egg to swop. My name in the game is EZ.

Happy gaming

ID:177782

Edited on 05/21/2014 at 3:35:07 PM PST


 
efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by efi24 on May 21, 14 3:53 PM
Aha! There's an open market for these trades! Cool

I got and owl egg and a phoenix egg
I'm missing a lemur's egg
Anyone's up to make a trade?

 
Seamoss
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:EGGS TO TRADE

[Post New]by Seamoss on May 22, 14 7:21 AM
eazycamz wrote:Hello everyone

I currently have a griffin, snail, manticore, puppy, owl, pink piggy, phoenix, pegasus and a winged cat. I have a pegasus and a snail egg to swop. My name in the game is EZ.

Happy gaming

ID:177782


Do you still have that pegasus egg EZ? I only have an extra sharp-eyed snail egg that I can give/swap if someone wants it (#88666). I'm looking for the following eggs if you have additional one!

1) Baby pegasus
2) Gold bearing turtle
3) Voracious lemur

Thanks!

 
eazycamz
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by eazycamz on May 22, 14 8:00 AM
Hi Seamoss

I have accepted your invitation. I have a snail sorry. Seeing that you don't have any eggs to swop,maybe you can help me sometime with whatever is on my wishlist.

EZ

 
Seamoss
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by Seamoss on May 22, 14 8:08 AM
eazycamz wrote:Hi Seamoss

I have accepted your invitation. I have a snail sorry. Seeing that you don't have any eggs to swop,maybe you can help me sometime with whatever is on my wishlist.

EZ


Sure! Thanks!

 
sarah377
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:EGGS TO TRADE

[Post New]by sarah377 on May 22, 14 1:23 PM
If you still have the snail egg, I can swap it with the Pegasus egg. (I don´t have a spare one, but it doesn´t cost too many diamonds!)
ID: 25238

Seamoss wrote:
eazycamz wrote:Hello everyone

I currently have a griffin, snail, manticore, puppy, owl, pink piggy, phoenix, pegasus and a winged cat. I have a pegasus and a snail egg to swop. My name in the game is EZ.

Happy gaming

ID:177782


Do you still have that pegasus egg EZ? I only have an extra sharp-eyed snail egg that I can give/swap if someone wants it (#88666). I'm looking for the following eggs if you have additional one!

1) Baby pegasus
2) Gold bearing turtle
3) Voracious lemur

Thanks!

Edited on 05/22/2014 at 1:30:22 PM PST


 
Seamoss
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:EGGS TO TRADE

[Post New]by Seamoss on May 22, 14 1:29 PM
sarah377 wrote:If you still have the snail egg, I can swap it with the Pegasus egg.
ID: 25238

Seamoss wrote:
eazycamz wrote:Hello everyone

I currently have a griffin, snail, manticore, puppy, owl, pink piggy, phoenix, pegasus and a winged cat. I have a pegasus and a snail egg to swop. My name in the game is EZ.

Happy gaming

ID:177782


Do you still have that pegasus egg EZ? I only have an extra sharp-eyed snail egg that I can give/swap if someone wants it (#88666). I'm looking for the following eggs if you have additional one!

1) Baby pegasus
2) Gold bearing turtle
3) Voracious lemur

Thanks!


Sure, the egg is yours then! I sent you a friend request!

 
Seamoss
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by Seamoss on May 23, 14 5:13 AM
Thank you so much EZ and Snoozle for the eggs, it is very kind of you!

My extra sharp-eyed snail egg is gone but I will post again when I will have more eggs to give away! I'm now just looking for an additional Voracious lemur egg!

Thanks!
#88666

 

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by AndersonJM398 on May 23, 14 10:12 AM
If a Phoenix egg is still available.
I have:
Dragon
Owl
Puppy
Lemur---Gone
Tiger

John51
92651

Edited on 05/26/2014 at 10:53:12 PM PST


 
JJ50
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by JJ50 on May 25, 14 6:57 AM
Looking for a Snail or Turtle egg.

Will trade for a Owl, Piggy or Puppy Egg.

Thanks!

Please PM me.

Edited on 05/25/2014 at 7:58:02 AM PST


 
JJ50
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by JJ50 on May 25, 14 10:20 AM
AndersonJM398 wrote:If a Phoenix egg is still available.
I have:
Dragon
Owl
Puppy
Lemur
Tiger

John51
92651


Do you still have the Tiger egg?

I have a Piggy I could trade.
Jean

 

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by buttons369 on May 25, 14 10:36 AM
I have a tiger egg to trade. Where do I send it?

 
JJ50
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by JJ50 on May 25, 14 10:45 AM
buttons369 wrote:I have a tiger egg to trade. Where do I send it?


Did you want owl, piggy or Puppy?

Thanks so much!!!

Edited on 05/25/2014 at 11:19:16 AM PST


 
FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by FlWrestle on May 25, 14 10:50 AM
Pegasus and Piggy eggs for trade on IOS. Message me if you're interested.

 
 
 
 
Go to: