Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 7, 14 7:10 PM
I was getting towards the end of the game, when my screen froze up in front of the music school, with the top and bottom of my screen showing part of a different room in the game altogether. This occurred without my having used the map or the strategy guide all the way up to this point. I exited out of the game completely and I went back in, but unfortunately I am still looking at the same glitched screen that I was before.

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by watervalleygal on Apr 8, 14 4:04 AM
Playing the bonus game. I'm at the scene where I'm to get into the ski shop. I collected the ropes and bars (to make the rope ladder) but when I tried to make the ladder the rope and bars disappeared from my inventory. I cannot proceed with the game. Very frustrating to say the least. Please Big fish, help!

[Post New]by funtimebetty on Apr 14, 14 8:07 AM
played this game i deleted this game 3times and installed it again i get to the grave site it freezes ive tried everything they say to do & yes i did go into control panel and deleted from there to everytime im playing this game it stops in the same spot & this aint the first game either i think if you had so many problems with this game shouldnt you post that before ppl spend money on a game that you guys know have plenty of flaws. i love the games on here alot but lately the games are having to many problems.

[Post New]by BJ2010 on Apr 14, 14 10:42 AM
Using MS Windows 7, 64-Bit. Game freezes with scene over scene. Only way out is using Ctrl, Alt, Delete. Have uninstalled and installed with no luck. All drivers up to date. Only game I am having a problem with so I don't think it is my Dell laptop. Can we fix or refund money? Looks like a lot of folks are having the same issue.

chuleo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by chuleo on Apr 14, 14 1:15 PM
Howatch wrote:I was getting towards the end of the game, when my screen froze up in front of the music school, with the top and bottom of my screen showing part of a different room in the game altogether. This occurred without my having used the map or the strategy guide all the way up to this point. I exited out of the game completely and I went back in, but unfortunately I am still looking at the same glitched screen that I was before.

This is exactly my problem with the game as well !!!!
When will there be an update to solve this?

[Post New]by Rein82 on Apr 21, 14 11:25 AM
Every time I try to trade the hedgehog the mushroom for the apple, the game crashes and closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still have the same problem.

braedan05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by braedan05 on Jun 11, 14 5:03 PM
Howatch wrote:I was getting towards the end of the game, when my screen froze up in front of the music school, with the top and bottom of my screen showing part of a different room in the game altogether. This occurred without my having used the map or the strategy guide all the way up to this point. I exited out of the game completely and I went back in, but unfortunately I am still looking at the same glitched screen that I was before.

I am having the same problem. Here we are 2 months after release & nothing is fixed. I have used all of tech supports recommendations to no avail.

[Post New]by acid1027 on Jul 1, 14 2:45 PM
LyndaLynLou wrote:I am at the Ice Sculpture Park. There is an Angel laying on a pedestal. She has the Clock I need. But first I need to put the violin together. It has 3 pieces. I put in the top piece and the bottom piece but I CANNOT GET the middle piece to go in. What do I do? I'm stuck right here. I've been trying for almost 2 hours to get that middle piece to go in. NOW WHAT?? HELP.....

I am having the same issue. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I even deleted my profile and restarted the game! I am stuck in the exact same place!

acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by acter on Sep 29, 14 1:33 PM
matada wrote:I'm towards the end of the game and can't get the spider to move in the stage area.
I tried doing what the guide said and it does not work

Ditto. Clearly, just uninstalling and reinstalling the game is insufficient. I've already done that twice and, in addition, I'm using another new profile my third). How about posting a link to a real fix.

Edited on 09/29/2014 at 1:35:59 PM PST

[Post New]by davidcailler on Jan 1, 15 4:18 PM
I have the same issue. Going from the secret room back to the school (don't remember how I got there) the screen locked up with one page on top of another. I also had tech support offer a coupon for another game. I uninstalled the game, and reloaded. I even deleted my game and started a new one. I am the same place now. The SG tells me to walk forward (page 47 bottom) but there is no place to go. I tried going to the school but can't get in anywhere. It is VERY frustrating purchasing games and having issues. MY last 4 games I purchased have had issues.

nancer wrote:adding a comment about bigfish support. i've always thought this was a real highlight---their tech support is really good. but the response i got about this game just tells me they know it doesn't work and are offering a free game. they're not even really suggesting fixes for it, so i'd say everyone should give up on it and move on. i HOPE they get it fixed, and yes, this has happened to me way too much lately---buying a game and having a problem like this.

[Post New]by MissBecky on May 4, 15 9:15 AM
Hello everyone, I am at the point where I have to use the flame thrower on the ice sculptures but I have been trying for 15 minutes and I just cannot do it. Is this a glitch where I am going to have to reinstall game or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by Koalad on May 5, 15 12:28 AM
I am playing this game on my iPad and I am having the same issue as MissBecky. I cannot get the flamethrower to work on the ice sculptures. I, too, would like to know if I am doing it wrong or if there is something wrong with the game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 15 10:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

In regards to the freezing issues, it may be helpful to look at the following help page Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. If you are on a mobile device, please contact our Technical Support Team as a Dr. Felix won't work on mobile devices.

I hope this helps to get everything up and running like it should. Our Support Team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by dAnneW on May 5, 15 10:49 PM
I've purchased a few Big Fish games and this is the first time I've had trouble. I got as far as the school but after it closed I was unable to complete the ice sculpture scene. I think the school shut down before some item was collected because every scene said that there was nothing left to do. It doesn't make sense.

im not frozen but I can progress no further so it's over for me.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 6, 15 10:03 AM
Hi dAnneW,

I definitely know how frustrating it can be when there is some trouble progressing in a game. I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to offer troubleshooting steps that they have.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Deblackie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Deblackie on May 6, 15 2:02 PM
I've made it to growing the flower Used the pail of water clicked on fertilizer and the fertilizer disappeared. Now I'm stuck. Very frustrated!!!!!! This is the second time and I don't want to start over again.

[Post New]by Misselliex on May 9, 15 3:16 AM
Iphone 5s
Just came to the flower pot, poured the water, tapped the fertilizer and dragged it to the flower, it disapered!
Not s nice bug!!

[Post New]by blondie777777 on May 9, 15 9:41 PM
Playing on iPad air, I am missing the ladder. I placed it in front of the school and now it's gone... So now im unable to put the key in the lock on the window. What can I do besides delete the game and reinstall? I've restarted, refreshed my device etc, nothing's worked. Very frustrated!!

slink73
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by slink73 on May 10, 15 12:18 AM
I am playing on the iPad and I am playing for the second time as the first time the torch disappeared and I could not get the piano key. Wasn't too bad as I wasn't too far in.

Now however, I am nearing the end and the fertiliser I put on the plant has disappeared. I am reluctant to start over again! Can this be sorted ASAP. If not I would appreciate a refund as it is a waste of time and money.

[Post New]by Bored_To_Death on May 11, 15 8:21 AM
I am having an issue, with one of the scenes. Where you have to put the violin together. The neck went in fine as did the bottom part but the strings just bounce back to where I grab them, I have tried 25 or 30 times to no avail. If this can't be fixed I would like the credit back to my account. Thanks for your help. Oh and I tried the uninstall and reinstall that didn't help either.

Go to: