Where to Feed Pets

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Where to Feed Pets

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 31, 14 10:40 PM
rosiebvt wrote:ROFL! Water wings are definitely not haute couture! Just trying to picture how they'd fit over his own wings?

Clive said since his own wings are waterproof, he simply considers those to be his water wings. (He thinks they make him look rather dashing!)

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 1, 14 3:58 AM
Clive,
Please forgive me for misunderstanding about the wings. I agree, they fit you perfectly and you are quite dashing. I'll go curl up in a corner until you request my presence.
Emmi (my little tortie)

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 1, 14 2:11 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Clive,
Please forgive me for misunderstanding about the wings. I agree, they fit you perfectly and you are quite dashing. I'll go curl up in a corner until you request my presence.
Emmi (my little tortie)

Emmi,
Come right on over! We will have a nice swim, partake of your generously offered salmon and Eau de Cow, stroll through the catnip and peruse the lovely feathered creatures in the bird sanctuary. (No snacking allowed!)

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on Jun 2, 14 4:28 PM
Just feed my flirty hippo for the first time @ ice rock and she came back with a gold chest of gold & marks. Nice!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 2, 14 5:41 PM
pandora7777 wrote:Just feed my flirty hippo for the first time @ ice rock and she came back with a gold chest of gold & marks. Nice!

pandora7777 - Congratulations! May you find many of those lovely golden treasure troves.

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Jun 8, 14 11:03 AM
I've just fed my new parrot (thanks again, Yamuun!) in the Mystery Chamber area and he brought me back a golden chest with 2000 coins and 1 unique mark! So I highly recommend this pet to hatch!

And the second golden chest today, 6/9/14, after feeding in the same area!

Edited on 06/09/2014 at 11:25:05 AM PST

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 10, 14 8:13 AM
Does anybody already have experience where to feed the squirrel ?????

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 11, 14 10:48 PM
Haha my hipo just gave me a golden chest! It was in the chamber where Valeria is standing, after playing both hos - it had one green stamp and 2,000 coins in it - wow!
My lemur on the other hand... he's pissing me off. Gave me a silver chest and it had a bunch of stamps, whites mostly, and 200 coins in it. 16 bags of food!
Where do you feed him?

Oh and btw, does anyone know if the latest update fixed the crafting pet's achievement? I got 14 pets and still showing 13 out of 20. They better make at least one more pet for me to be able to finish this achievement someday and I'm afraid to craft more... (not that I got any eggs but I will... someday...)

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 12, 14 8:25 AM
the squirrel brought her first gold chest home, fed in the Mystery Chamber

Fool666
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Fool666 on Jun 15, 14 6:01 PM
I fed the LEMUR in the bar. There's food there and I figured if my lemur ate it that might help make up for allllllll of Salty's demands. I got a silver chest (diamond and 5 or 6 stacks of gold). Not a bad haul at all.

Idjit - 187907

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jun 15, 14 9:45 PM
My phoenix just gave me a gold chest in the Ancient Park (in town).

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on Jun 22, 14 1:43 PM
Just sent the hedgehog rummaging around the grotto and he brought back a silver chest with gold, 2 gems and a blue ticket. Not bad for only 6 food. (that will be handy for those daily quests that want six too)

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on Jun 24, 14 8:02 PM
Fed the Panda ten special food near the fire fountain and got a gold chest filled with gems, gold & tickets! Good Panda!

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jun 26, 14 12:42 AM
I sent piglet out at the castle vicinity near the stop sign. She brought back 4 gold chests in a row. First 4 outings and all gold. Her 5th time out she brought back silver and in it 1600 coins, 2 brown stamps, and 2 gems. She's great.

Patsy140
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Patsy140 on Jun 26, 14 1:41 AM
Dog at the inn just gave two gold chests in a row

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jul 2, 14 5:58 PM
In my experience the location hasn't actually mattered. It's all superstitious belief that if we do "such and such" we'll have better luck. Like the Fortune Wheel's start position. But it also doesn't hurt either so...
I personally close my eyes mentally chant what I want the results to be, with the pets, the wheel and even the dice game. But then I'm crazy, so what do I know.

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on Jul 2, 14 6:26 PM
Haha Lady Sabelle. I do that too

LadyK_1943
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LadyK_1943 on Jul 28, 14 8:32 PM
I am on a PC and have fed the Flirty Hippo in two different places and it came back both times with crap. What a WASTED creation. I really have had bad luck with this pet!

Chelles03
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Chelles03 on Jul 29, 14 3:41 AM
My piggy brought gold chest back in the Mystery Chamber a few times.

Chelles03
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Chelles03 on Aug 8, 14 3:29 AM
Just got a gold chest with my snail in cloud city.

Go to: