7th Day Bundles

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:7th Day Bundles

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 27, 14 4:52 AM
This was a great addition to the game BZ, but since your June update, I have a new "bundle" suggestion. How about getting rid of the "building supplies" and adding a bundle with a moon tea, a unicorn feather, a snow globe, a royal, a goblin book...

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 27, 14 4:58 AM
LOL! NFTd, you have a great sense of humour....but I'd love to see that bundle too.

CindyDean
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by CindyDean on Jun 27, 14 8:04 AM
13 visits, I got a moon tea. Only 5 more to go. Geeze!

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jun 27, 14 8:59 AM
CindyDean wrote:13 visits, I got a moon tea. Only 5 more to go. Geeze!

Cindy Dean, join my campaign to get a questing token. You sound about ready to get some relief from the unreasonableness of BF/BZ as far as the drop rates during quests is involved. Go to BZ, look for the thread subj: questing token. Add your voice.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 27, 14 5:06 PM
DaisyMaeDriver wrote:LOL! NFTd, you have a great sense of humour....but I'd love to see that bundle too.

Daisy, I actually do have a good sense of humor, but it is quickly being eroded by what they have done to what used to be my favorite game. I spend most of my time in another game now, which other players have described as kinder and gentler. It most certainly is. I visit this forum in hopes that someday soon, I can once again call Awakening Kingdoms my favorite game. It's seeming like chances are slim to none.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Jul 19, 14 3:26 PM
Two days ago, i reached multiplier 5. Apparently it is the last one. The blue bar is filled and it says ''max'' on it. So 5.000 bolgins is the maximum we'll ever get unless they change something on a future update. I don't want to be ungrateful but I'm a little dissapointed to be honest.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jul 19, 14 6:49 PM
arwen777 wrote:Two days ago, i reached multiplier 5. Apparently it is the last one. The blue bar is filled and it says ''max'' on it. So 5.000 bolgins is the maximum we'll ever get unless they change something on a future update. I don't want to be ungrateful but I'm a little dissapointed to be honest.

It's the same thing on their other game, Antique Road Trip.. 5 multiplier is the highest.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Jul 19, 14 7:41 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:It's the same thing on their other game, Antique Road Trip.. 5 multiplier is the highest.

Thanks ChestnutHeights! I'm only playing AK at the moment and i had no idea.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Jul 20, 14 3:48 AM
It's worth it to keep logging in daily. I'm up to like 90 visits in a row. My last 3 "bundles" have been 5 gems each - and you know they are like pulling teeth to get them in this game.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Jul 20, 14 9:35 AM
It's the same thing on their other game, Antique Road Trip.. 5 multiplier is the highest.

Chestnut,

Can you tell us if in ART after day 91, did the multiplier stays as 5 or drop down to 1 or it just disappeared all together once you have complete the multiplier?

Thank you in advance for the information.
Mamacass14

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jul 20, 14 3:56 PM
mamacass14 wrote:It's the same thing on their other game, Antique Road Trip.. 5 multiplier is the highest.

Chestnut,

Can you tell us if in ART after day 91, did the multiplier stays as 5 or drop down to 1 or it just disappeared all together once you have complete the multiplier?

Thank you in advance for the information.
Mamacass14

In ART, the multiplier stays at 5 once you reach the max. I'm over 132 days there. HOWEVER, if you miss a day it goes all the way back to day 1 level 1. Same thing here.. so, be careful.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you want more information.

-- NOTE: I corrected my days, gave myself too many

Edited on 07/21/2014 at 6:06:57 AM PST

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 20, 14 4:45 PM
That helps me a great deal, thanks so much for posting that answer!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 20, 14 8:10 PM
NoFishToday wrote:This was a great addition to the game BZ, but since your June update, I have a new "bundle" suggestion. How about getting rid of the "building supplies" and adding a bundle with a moon tea, a unicorn feather, a snow globe, a royal, a goblin book...

But, but, but.....You forgot the two most important: pink moon flower and whisper lily!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Jul 20, 14 9:42 PM
Am I missing something? My multiplier only goes to 2 and then restarts back to multiplier 1. I log in everyday and cannot get past 2?

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 20, 14 9:44 PM
lilyr wrote:
NoFishToday wrote:This was a great addition to the game BZ, but since your June update, I have a new "bundle" suggestion. How about getting rid of the "building supplies" and adding a bundle with a moon tea, a unicorn feather, a snow globe, a royal, a goblin book...

But, but, but.....You forgot the two most important: pink moon flower and whisper lily!

How about another new bundle? A "Lady's" bundle, with a pink moonflower, a whispering lily, a coruscating dust, a leafy green dress and a mirror of illusion!.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 20, 14 9:46 PM
jforever wrote:Am I missing something? My multiplier only goes to 2 and then restarts back to multiplier 1. I log in everyday and cannot get past 2?

This has got to be a glitch, depending on how many consecutive days you have logged into the game. I'd report it, as it should only reset back to 1 if you miss a day.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Aug 2, 14 9:29 PM
Yay!!!!! I finally made it to multiplier 3!!!!!!!!

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Sep 5, 14 12:37 PM
Last night i got the bundle with the mini-game resources. At first i was happy because i could use the extra items, until i found out that it gave nothing for the new mini games! No fuel, wool, microscope etc. This isn't fair.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Sep 5, 14 3:14 PM
I bet with everything else going on, they didn't even think of that. I still think it would be a better deal if there were at least 2 of each item, then at least we could play the first level mini games.

Though I much prefer the Lady's bundle

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Sep 5, 14 5:11 PM
You are probably wright. It was a busy week. By the way, I'd like that lady's bundle too.

Go to: