What daft things do YOU do?

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

Re:What daft things do YOU do?

[Post New]by drew248 on Dec 17, 14 12:53 PM
gave away a phoenix egg instead of snail-D'OH !--don't ask !!

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on Jan 13, 15 2:01 PM
Sarah Bee - I'm right there with you. I'm glad it's not just me doing that!

robB1
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by robB1 on Jan 14, 15 3:39 AM
Not so much daft but I play a little game with myself when I'm endlessly cycling through the castle scenes building inventory and getting coins.

I try and score a minimum 200000 on each scene. I'm aiming to go through all 22 castle scenes scoring minimum 200000. Not made it yet.. Closest I got was one failure. Usually I mess up 4 or 5. One day..

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Jan 14, 15 5:19 AM
When going through the HOS scenes, instead of reading the list, I just click on all the objects that could be on the list until they all disappear. The weird thing is that I achieved my highest scores by random clicking.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Jan 14, 15 3:40 PM
Ok, I'll fess up........I went to bed last night about 12:00 with MC on my mind (wonder why?). Then..........about 2:30 or 3:00 I suddenly woke up thinking about what I needed to get a Binding Egg.......lolol.......argued with myself for about a half hour and then had to get up and get on the computer to play "just one or two HOS"

Who me?????????? Of course I would never, never, never ever do anything like that. (or would I?) Hummmmmmmmmm....

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Jan 15, 15 1:38 AM
Beckster5569 wrote:Ok, I'll fess up........I went to bed last night about 12:00 with MC on my mind (wonder why?). Then..........about 2:30 or 3:00 I suddenly woke up thinking about what I needed to get a Binding Egg.......lolol.......argued with myself for about a half hour and then had to get up and get on the computer to play "just one or two HOS"

Who me?????????? Of course I would never, never, never ever do anything like that. (or would I?) Hummmmmmmmmm....

LOL! OH Yeah! Right there with you. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jan 15, 15 7:49 AM
Beckster5569 wrote:Ok, I'll fess up........I went to bed last night about 12:00 with MC on my mind (wonder why?). Then..........about 2:30 or 3:00 I suddenly woke up thinking about what I needed to get a Binding Egg.......lolol.......argued with myself for about a half hour and then had to get up and get on the computer to play "just one or two HOS"

Knot MOI-- -Never !

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Jan 15, 15 9:08 AM
Me thinks he doth protest (deny) too much!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 15, 15 9:46 AM
I had to get polestars to open the brewing machine. So of course, when I get the two of them I go to the harp in blossoms instead . I need three sets, any bets on whether I do this again before I finish?

[Post New]by BitsyBella03 on Jan 15, 15 8:47 PM
Hurrying through my school homework so that I can drink a glass of wine and play MC a few times before bed! I'm 47 and back in school full-time for a mid-life career change. I ought to be focusing more on my study time but this game is just too darned addicting

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 16, 15 5:34 AM
I cannot believe this thread is still going!
Well my latest is to constantly click on an item I think should be on the list but isn't! I have a few favourites in many scenes now and cannot stop myself clicking! I am so annoyed with myself!

[Post New]by lilredhood on Jan 16, 15 7:13 AM
When trying to find the powder horn in the one chapel Hos i keeping hitting that thing that looks like hammer wondering why it doesn't disappear.

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Jan 16, 15 2:43 PM
I try to find things that I've already clicked and picked. Their names stay on the list for too long and for even longer in my mind. I wonder why clicking on the thing leaves no trace on mah thinking faculties? ... Wait.... What thinking faculties? Oh right, I try to find things that I've already.... wait...

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 16, 15 4:21 PM
Cynth,
This thread will only go away if we stop doing daft things. It will be around forever.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jan 19, 15 5:05 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Cynth,
This thread will only go away if we stop doing daft things. It will be around forever.

Stopping Is Not An Option !!
Daft Things Rule !

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 19, 15 6:14 PM
I'm a daft thing..........so I RULE!!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 19, 15 6:53 PM
I have to laugh...as much as we are different when it comes to likes and dislikes about various parts of the game, we are all very much alike when it comes to the daft things we do! Sometimes I embarrass myself while I am playing, and while feeling a bit chagrined at what I just did, I then realize nobody was watching, lol. I have found myself actually apologizing to the game when I did something silly...go figure

[Post New]by ogre_juan_kenobi on Jan 19, 15 7:30 PM
by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 19, 15 6:53 PM
I have found myself actually apologizing to the game when I did something silly...go figure

It is worse when the game agrees and says
"Told You" !!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 20, 15 3:55 AM
drew248 wrote:
rosiebvt wrote:Cynth,

Stopping Is Not An Option !!
Daft Things Rule !

Hey look Rose, someone is a ! How appropriate!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 20, 15 7:58 PM
Uh-oh, Cynth! I'm not getting into that argument

Hey Drew

Go to: