Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edi

[Post New]by tracibell on Dec 2, 14 6:05 PM
Faolin wrote:I am on a MacBook Pro, running Mavericks. I'm having the same problem as Eyereen. When I try to use my monocle on the canvas, it just goes all grey and nothing works except the map. I can click on that and go to another location and it's no longer grey and unresponsive. When I come back to try the monocle again, it goes grey again. I still have the new lens in my inventory. I've only played the demo and ran out of time before I could delete and reinstall the game.

I had the same problem with the monocle too. It somehow fixed itself, now I am having trouble with the summoning stones. It says I have all of them but when I try to do it it tells me that I need all the stones. When I try to use the hint button it tells me that I need to move on..

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edi

[Post New]by tracibell on Dec 2, 14 6:06 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

There is an updated version of Myths of the World available as we speak, it corrects the issues that have been reported with the signet rings.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> so we can look into those.

Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve this. We continue to look into the other reported issues and hope to know more soon.

bfgMurrumbidgee
I tried this but it says there are no updates.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edit

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 3, 14 10:27 AM
Hey tracibell

I'm sorry to hear the update isn't showing up for you! If you purchased or downloaded the game from the website after the update was released, you should have the most recent version of the game.

However, if you had the game before the update and haven't reinstalled it from your Purchase History since then, please contact Tech Support HERE and one of our Reps will be happy to help.

I hope this information helps!

bfgVaiya

Chapter 3 - mend the crossbow

[Post New]by sheepish666 on Feb 22, 15 5:56 AM
Chapter 3. The town. Towards the end of the chapter you have to mend crossbow using string, arrow and signet ring insignia 2. Insignia will attach to the ring but will not combine with the crossbow. I have tried all the insignias and they do not work with the crossbow.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edit

[Post New]by Didlo65 on Feb 27, 15 2:16 AM
Great game, really interesting and engaging but got to bonus chapter and duster has disappeared so can't progress, have tried rebooting but still not there when I go back to game! Help anyone?

[Post New]by scramboo on Apr 9, 15 11:58 AM
Same issue as everyone else. Signet ring will not "stick". Tried all suggestions to no avail, including crashing and reinstalling more than once. W/all the complaints already posted, I'd think BF would have addressed it by now. Weeks later, nothing! I'm on the latest iPad. Any input? News?

Go to: