SENIORS

Re:SENIORS

[Post New]by Play10time2 on Nov 19, 14 12:14 PM
I'm 66 from Florida

[Post New]by ragquilt on Dec 21, 14 6:43 PM
Turned 71 in OCT. I'm from Ohio. Been playing this game for about 6 months Can not stop. Ragquilt

ydsamosa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ydsamosa on Jan 23, 15 4:28 AM
Hi im twirl2 and twogames I am 59 ive been playing for more than a year and love it, the only down side is not enough quests!! and I don't like having to win stuff from the auction. I live in the uk

Alinig
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Alinig on Jan 23, 15 4:48 AM
Hi everyone, I am not a senior - just turned 49 on 17th Jan. (My husband turned 50 on 19th!!!) Nice to see where everyone is from. We are an RAF family - 30 years! Kids all grown up but we have lived in Germany, Canada, USA(Las Vegas!!) as well as Wales, Scotland and we now live in England. I have been on this game for ........ oh I can't remember how long(maybe old age!!!). It's nice that where ever we are posted I can always get onto this game and the forums and you get to know the people with the funny names!!!!!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 23, 15 5:52 AM
Nice to meet two fellow players from the UK . I live in Devon and am definitely a senior just coming up to 72 - and much preferring playing games that involve a bit of mind exercise rather than watching bad daytime TV!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 23, 15 6:15 AM
hey wulfruna, didnt realize you were in uk as well, nice to meet you, everyone ive befriended has so far been overseas, im 50 and have never been much of a game player till i found this game, nice to use brain a bit, met some really nice players in game and on forum.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 23, 15 6:23 AM
Well, I already guessed you were in the UK, because of the query over your name!!
Where are you?
ps I suspect that this conversation really belongs in the "where are you from?" thread - but that has long since disappeared onto a back page.....

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 23, 15 8:50 AM
i am in wales, land of the rain and wind! cant complain its a very beautiful place too. forgot about the fish fingers query, its not always easy to get expressions right.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 23, 15 10:04 AM
Define "senior" : CrisRome, 51 years old, from Rome, Italy. Hi there!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 23, 15 1:33 PM
hi Cris, apparently 50 is the new 40 so as the saying goes life begins at 40! We are just starting out.

mwishard
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mwishard on Jan 23, 15 1:47 PM
I am 62 and live in Surfside Beach, SC

[Post New]by scott8285 on Jan 27, 15 3:22 PM
jsbscott: I'm 62 in Feb live outside Edinburgh,Scotland started playing end of the year
family think its hilarious

mdd53
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by mdd53 on Jan 27, 15 3:34 PM
I am 71 and live in Massachusetts. We are buried under a blizzard today.

Abigail23
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Abigail23 on Jan 27, 15 5:37 PM
I'm 61 and in Nova Scotia Canada.

sworkca
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by sworkca on Jan 28, 15 7:41 AM
Vancouver, BC Canada at 69 I am still golfing at least 2 times a week year round

Dreyrabb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Dreyrabb on Jan 28, 15 12:59 PM
Hi there everyone, I'm 51 and from the Netherlands (hi, Bea in Schiedam!), so nice to meet all of you...

[Post New]by VinnyDog on Jan 29, 15 4:07 PM
I'm 58. I love the idea of getting a senior discount!

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Jan 29, 15 6:38 PM
Just turned 61 on the 15th of January. Like to play the brain games to keep those cells alive, don't know how long that will be. My mother had dementia before she died in 2010 of Cancer.

Toshi_1012
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Toshi_1012 on Jan 30, 15 7:01 PM
I am only 55, but disabled and confined to a chair so I play this game a lot .Was on level 78 , but when new world update came along , my experience level jumped up to over 580,000. Thought my computer was hacked or glitch in game so I started over for second time now . Had all the missing painting , plenty of food, resources,games maxed, etc. But if you want to add me as a friend feel free to my friend code is 1609 9905.

petnut55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by petnut55 on Feb 4, 15 8:46 PM
I'm 59, from Columbia MO, and I'm disabled too, with MS and heart and liver failure, plus a little thrown in degen disc disease. But I'm a tough ol' biddy that doesn't let much get me down! They might have put me on the disabled list, but they can't keep me from enjoying whatever I want! I play under the name Pattyfur, and my friend code is 13540653. I've been playing less than a month, so I'm only at level 45 with 1045 energy. I just upgraded the last two of my buildings to level 5, and I have five of the paintings, so I have a ways to go. Do you have to have all of the paintings, or what does it take to start building at the AES museum and/or start working on the plane? I've upgraded the wharf to level 5 too!

Go to: