SENIORS.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Re:SENIORS.

[Post New]by orchidna on Sep 2, 14 8:02 AM
I'm in my mid-sixties, from South Carolina.

(I don't give specific age due to privacy concerns.)

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 8:10:15 AM PST

bigshrimpy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by bigshrimpy on Sep 2, 14 9:54 PM
67 almost 68 Maine

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Sep 3, 14 6:05 AM
67 Massachusetts USA

[Post New]by bluebuttafly on Sep 4, 14 8:35 AM
I'm 73, from Vermont

Avaloyuru
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Avaloyuru on Sep 8, 14 9:18 PM
I'm 55 from Ohio!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 4, 14 3:09 AM
madrabbit wrote:I am 40 yes i feal like a full blown senior I take care of my mom who had a stroke 3 yrs ago and ended up in whealchair a babby brother age 31 physically mentally age 5 can't speak or hear 2teanage kids of my own a boy and a girl a husband who seams to have reverted back to being single (he says MY money I worked for it i get to spend it as I choose) and a house
I am addicted to ak have bean since first chapter ak dreamless castle came out Just can't get enough of the game and scenery It is a great way to get out from under all the headaches of real life to sit for 2-3 hrs playing and seeing all the wonders in the scenes for me is relaxing despite some of the smaller glitches
I will remain loyal and true to this game so long as they keep coming out with more updates

You sound so sweet! Bless you for all you do! I'm 50. Love all you're doing for your family. Wish more people were like you. Be proud of yourself! I would look into a seperate bank account for you, where you might want to stash some back up funds before that hubby spends you out of a home. Make sure your name is on the house etc... just protect yourself. You deserve to be treated well!!!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 4, 14 3:19 AM
AARP sent me the card and bill for said card Just before the big day (50) actually hit. 60 is when IRS lets you take your 401k money out without penalty so you decide. I know too many people who refuse to grow up, rather than those who never did. My life expectancy is 6 months, hopefully that long, so I qualify in that way.

[Post New]by cricket72p on Oct 4, 14 1:26 PM
I am 68 and am from Alabama. Love this game.

Edited on 10/04/2014 at 1:27:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Swayze22 on Oct 4, 14 2:38 PM
I am 66 years young and I am from Scotland

[Post New]by squidferbrains on Oct 24, 14 3:12 PM
62 from Hastings England

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Oct 24, 14 4:47 PM
I am 73 and live in Oklahoma City. I adore playing games but am still active enough to travel, walk my dog and do moderate exercise. Nice to see all of you here!

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Oct 27, 14 12:00 PM
Hi all,

I'm 63 and live in Norwalk, southern California, USA. It will be summer here till Thanksgiving. Desperately need some heat relief.

grandbg
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by grandbg on Oct 27, 14 2:46 PM
Hello From Minnesota!

I am 55, and AARP considers me a Senior and that's okay, love the discounts these youngun's give at the stores and restaurants! (suppose to be 60)

I am the proud GrammaB of 17 grandkids and expecting my 2nd great grandchild this winter.

I LOVE playing games and glad I found this feed!

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Oct 27, 14 10:05 PM
59 from California!

[Post New]by lynette58 on Nov 1, 14 1:52 AM
Hi I am new to this game, I am 62 and live in Australia

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Nov 2, 14 4:28 PM
guess I should say I am another baby boomer with a passion for AK... admitting is the first step, right?

[Post New]by kat5835 on Nov 2, 14 5:40 PM
I am at level 59 and I am 64 years old from Rochester New York I am still feeding the Dark Chest over 200 times finished 2.4 update waiting for next spend about 2 to 3 Hours a day. It has been fun and interesting how to advance to this point.

[Post New]by cptbott on Nov 3, 14 6:39 AM
I'm 60 and from Georgia

collerton
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by collerton on Nov 4, 14 4:42 PM
70 from Utah. Just started playing and am rapidly getting hooked.

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Nov 27, 14 9:06 PM
I'm 72 and from South Carolina, USA.

Go to: