Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by smith54sandy on Aug 12, 14 12:12 PM
I agree. What are we Mac users second class citizens? LOL at least they are working on it.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 12, 14 1:05 PM
I had problem to access the bonus chapter. I had a message telling to me that all play will be lost. I said yes, and I need now to play again the game .

I noticed that some people had the same problem, I could play the main game without any glitches, and I don't want a refund, I love the game.

Thanks in advance,
M.

[Post New]by sfbeck on Aug 12, 14 1:41 PM
but2730 wrote:Bought the game immediately as was impressed and playing pc version, have reached 2nd floor and need to obtain stone feather after going around in circles have consulted strategy guide to find I have to lift bear skin but I cannot do this. I am sure I have already closed this area so assume that the feather did not move to inventory,cannot complete the game without this task completing, anyone else having same issues or can help.

I have the identical problem. I can't proceed without the feather, but the bear skin doesn't "click," so I can't retrieve the item. Also, the Hint button has stopped working. I'm using the Mac version, so this problem exists on both platforms.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 1:41:47 PM PST

[Post New]by sfbeck on Aug 12, 14 1:44 PM
siscokid wrote:If it's any consolation, it's NOT just MAC users who are having issues. Glitches galore on my PC with this game. Instead of the stone feather which appears to be an issue, I am in the same room with the bear, but for some reason, I cannot pick up the noose. The hand icon is there, willing.....but not able. Anyone else having this problem? Hope there's a patch soon, so far I was really enjoying the game.

After messing with the noose for a while, I finally discovered that it needed to be pulled down, not picked up.

[Post New]by Jammin65 on Aug 12, 14 4:43 PM
whaaaa! Mac OS10.6 I wants to play paid for game too!

dlcoyte
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Freezes on almost every mini game... HOGS okay...

[Post New]by dlcoyte on Aug 12, 14 5:17 PM
Had problems when starting with cursor freezing on mini game... bought and they also updated game today and I have the cursor freezing on EVERY mini game...

I dont usually have problems with games like others only if there truely is a bug in the game

AND I am not about to Try Uninstall and reinstall after playing for Hours...

whats the deal... usually its the cheap non SE/CE games with all the glitches...

Disappointed...

[Post New]by lladee53 on Aug 12, 14 10:09 PM
I have not been able to take the painted picture out of Jessie's room. The hints keep telling me to pick up the paint brush but i have already painted it. the leaves do look a different color than the grass, a lighter green, but it wont let me mix colors to try and fix this. i cannot finish the hop and receive the coat of arms token without being able to pick up the picture of the 2 cats that i have painted.

[Post New]by Aza_1986 on Aug 13, 14 1:40 AM
Janet12395 wrote:I am also getting the picture of the chair cushion and am stuck after entering "Michelle"....is there a work around that someone has found??? I hate to start over again and then wind up in the same problem.

also on a Mac 10.9.4

Yep, another person with this issue, running Mac OS 10.7.5. Any chance of getting a fix soon? I mean I'm still waiting for Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst to be updated to run on OSX- its been over a year since I bought it without checking OS requirements (got distracted and forgot to check) anyway I was told they were going to make that possible, in hindsight I think I should have just asked for a refund.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 13, 14 6:28 AM
Can't open Bonus chapter. Got a box telling me that all progress in main game would be lost. Tried several times, decided I would have to check yes in order to access the bonus. Now my main game progress has been erased and I still cannot play the bonus.

[Post New]by spansation on Aug 13, 14 10:12 AM
I cannot pick up the hammer in the HOG in the room - totally stuck! Can this be resolved without having to start over?

[Post New]by suzy_957 on Aug 13, 14 12:05 PM
Hi, I have had no luck with downloading this game either. I play on PC with Windows 7 and have not had this issue with any other Big Fish games.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 13, 14 12:48 PM
nwl43 wrote:Can't open Bonus chapter. Got a box telling me that all progress in main game would be lost. Tried several times, decided I would have to check yes in order to access the bonus. Now my main game progress has been erased and I still cannot play the bonus.

Hi,

This is something happened to me!

I replayed the game, and I needed to solve all the jigsaws first (there are pictures). The SG is having a detail of all collectibles (puzzle pieces) where to find them.

After that you have access to all the extras.

Good luck ,
M.

Frezo
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Frezo on Aug 13, 14 1:03 PM
Here we go again, replayed the game with a second profile and now I am stuck with the Iron mask, like some others… what a pity, almost finished game and now this. And no update for MAC User yet :-(

[Post New]by friscokat on Aug 13, 14 2:02 PM
same problem with cushion,after i put the name Michelle in,and i already bought the game!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 13, 14 4:44 PM
minesita wrote:
nwl43 wrote:Can't open Bonus chapter. Got a box telling me that all progress in main game would be lost. Tried several times, decided I would have to check yes in order to access the bonus. Now my main game progress has been erased and I still cannot play the bonus.

Hi,

This is something happened to me!

I replayed the game, and I needed to solve all the jigsaws first (there are pictures). The SG is having a detail of all collectibles (puzzle pieces) where to find them.

After that you have access to all the extras.

Good luck ,
M.

I had completed the jigsaw puzzles before I ever attempted to play the bonus game. Still couldn't access it. I downloaded the update and now I can't even play the main game. So it looks like I will be asking for a refund. It's a shame because it really was an interesting game.

MerryAnne
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by MerryAnne on Aug 14, 14 1:16 AM
After restarting with the new PC build, I ran into a bug in the Storeroom near the start of the game. I took the flaming burned matches from the drawer first, and the drawer closed and I couldn't open it again (no longer a hot-spot) to get the pliers. This is a game-stopper but luckily happened near the beginning.

Eyereen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eyereen on Aug 14, 14 4:54 AM
Eyereen wrote:I really enjoyed trying out the demo until I reached to the HO in the girl's room.

But here is a bug with one of the lamp's crescents, not only in the way I couldn't pick it up to put it one the lamp but it also disappears altogether. When I use the hint button it reappears but still can't be placed on the lamp.

I've zoomed in and out of the HOG, still the same. I also un- and reinstalled, no change. What a shame, I really liked the game.

Just glad this happened during demoing and not after purchase as so often lately.

Oh, I forgot to mention I'm playing on a iMac...

After the update - guess what?!
Still the same!

Edited on 08/14/2014 at 4:55:32 AM PST

[Post New]by Ladyklee on Aug 14, 14 6:36 AM
My Hint Button Stopped Working ........ Please Tell Me what I can do ..To Resolve This Issue Thank You

[Post New]by charliehenry on Aug 14, 14 7:30 AM
Downloaded latest update-still does NOT fix being able to play the bonus game. Go in-enter on Bonus-advises that all other play will be lost-enter ok-takes me to main screen and freezes. BF needs to fix this as soon as possible, otherwise I want refund on my game-too bad loved the game

Delorean01
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Delorean01 on Aug 14, 14 12:22 PM
I've downloaded the updated game several times on my Mac 10.7 and I still can't get past the cushion!!! What am I doing wrong? Somebody please tell me.....

Go to: