burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman here

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 14 7:50 PM
My shaman doll stayed open, too, but I clicked the shaman doll image in my inventory (below the open image) and it closed it. You'll use the soldier doll when you use the shaman doll.

[Post New]by PuffishLady on Aug 19, 14 6:55 AM
Okay, I made it to the last grandfather, (blue sphere), lost large gear. Had it then it went poof.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Aug 19, 14 7:35 AM
Same thing happened after update. I truly hope everyone is bombarding Cust. Serv. and or Tech. support or whatever they call it these days with reports of this issues and their Dr. Felix. I know, I know this is not our computers but we gotta take a minute, follow protocol and get the word to them that this is not acceptable!! It seems like just posting it here in the forum is not getting any results. The mods have made no acknowledgement of this since the post about the stupid update that screwed up everyone's game!

I'm curious. Did ANYONE who installed the update end up with a game that worked?

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Aug 19, 14 10:39 AM
I took Burf90's suggestion in another thread and I created a new character and restarted the game! The graphics problems, so far are GONE! The game seems to be working fine! Yay!

[Post New]by svienna1 on Aug 19, 14 6:03 PM
downloaded the new update and it's got my game all messed up. I can only find the menu button to close it out. Help!

another game with no BUY button

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Aug 23, 14 9:38 AM
this is the second game I played the trial, went to buy it and there is NO buy button. What is up with that????????????? Penny

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Sep 3, 14 6:52 AM
I waited to download the patch for 2 weeks but when I did It never fixed the problem - still stuck with the cookie voodoo doll.

So I decided to uninstall/re-install the game. Imagine my surprise, and anger, when I started the game and ended up at the exact same spot as the previous game. GRRR!

So now I don't even have the option of creating a new profile to see if the game works with the patch.

Really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally annoyed. *sigh*

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 3, 14 9:19 AM
sagethyme wrote:I waited to download the patch for 2 weeks but when I did It never fixed the problem - still stuck with the cookie voodoo doll.

So I decided to uninstall/re-install the game. Imagine my surprise, and anger, when I started the game and ended up at the exact same spot as the previous game. GRRR!

So now I don't even have the option of creating a new profile to see if the game works with the patch.

Really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally annoyed. *sigh*

Nearly every game will keep your saved game files, even if you uninstall and reinstall. Most players are fuming if their saved games are gone after an update. (I know I would be.)

If you want to start with a new profile, you have to create one from the main menu. Look at the bottom of the screen and you'll see "Welcome, (your character's name here)". Click on those words and then click "Create" to start a new profile. If you really like the name you're playing with, then create a silly profile called "Test" or something similar. Then delete your original profile, and re-create it.

[Post New]by Maggyanne on Sep 3, 14 10:58 AM
so many issues and no update available to me. I have blocks of graphics scattered all over the screen. I run Windows 7 64bit. I have followed the yellowbrick road to locate updates and it says I have none available. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and same issues. I would think after this long the fix would be available.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 3, 14 7:54 PM
Maggyanne wrote:so many issues and no update available to me. I have blocks of graphics scattered all over the screen. I run Windows 7 64bit. I have followed the yellowbrick road to locate updates and it says I have none available. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and same issues. I would think after this long the fix would be available.

Maggyanne, if you've reinstalled, then you have the update installed. What the moderators don't seem to have time to post here (or refuse to post, for whatever reason) is that you have to start a new profile after installing the update. If you start a new profile, you won't get the pixelated graphics and the game works correctly.

[Post New]by Purrplemickey on Sep 5, 14 3:50 PM
I got stuck at the Mermaid; uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. Profile I started under would not "clear up" graphics were distorted. Took advice I saw on the forum and tried new profile; got all the way to the final voodoo doll; found all the items but the game would not let me select them so in the end I could not finish the game. It was very interseting game too bad it was poorly QA'd!

crmk09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by crmk09 on Nov 26, 14 8:49 AM
where are the earthworms need them to catch fish to feed cat to get eggs to bake

also where is pan under tree roots

Edited on 11/26/2014 at 8:51:46 AM PST

[Post New]by YessimBob on Jan 8, 15 12:09 AM
Hi i just have one wee issue i cant unlock the hay barn the key is there but i click on the lock and it just won't work, any help would be awesome Thanks
Forget that sorry have just worked out that i didn't have the mouse over far enough my bad

Edited on 01/08/2015 at 12:47:49 AM PST

Go to: