Welcome to Wanderland forum

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jun 19, 16 5:31 PM
baboula1 wrote:I have almost reached the point of being fed up with this game because it is getting to the point where it is no longer fun.

1) no matter how long or how many times I go in and out of a portal, cards cannot
be found.
2) Gates are closed and are awaiting future updates (in two different colors) - I'm
at level 50 so what level do you have to be at.
3) It would be nice if the higher one got in levels, the more experience and money
received when a HOS was completed.
4) Quests disappear, especially ones needed to solve a portal puzzle

Hi baboula1, welcome to the frustrations of Wanderland but at level 50 I suspect you've experienced them already.
1) The cards are there & will appear in 1 of the scenes within the portal, each time you move between scenes the card will also move. I toggle between 2 scenes in each portal & find it fairly easy but you have to know where to look. Check out the Tavern Cards thread, you'll find most of the card positions there.
2) Once the quests in a portal have been completed it will lock & I presume will stay that way until an update brings new portals.
3) I think we would all like that.
4) If the action required to do part of a quest cannot be done it will disappear (go to sleep). For instance if you need to defeat an enemy & it is not on the screen the quest will go to sleep & awaken when the enemy appears.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by atak88 on Jun 20, 16 10:13 PM
hello my name is atak give more gift 159786 my ID numer invited and send
dzi?ki pozdro

My oil can doesn't disappear after I used it

[Post New]by Saford on Jul 7, 16 6:47 PM
I have 2 items that I found and used - the oil can and the tin soldier. After using both of them they remain in my Quests list. Both have flashing exclamations - as if they are ready to use.

Also, I found some needed items but they disappeared from my Quest list.

Are these errors in the game or will something happen later on? I'm on level 39

[Post New]by mamaelf on Jul 16, 16 8:21 PM
I am on Level 58, Profile name: ELF in the game Wanderland. The latest problem I am having is "runtime error" and then the game shuts down. I lose all of the energy, cards and coins that I have gained. I just purchased this computer new and so it has all the updated software I need to play this game. What is the fix for these runtime errors???

Help

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 17, 16 7:08 AM
mamaelf, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If this doesn't work, send a note to tech support. Good Luck.

[Post New]by virgomomof2 on Jul 19, 16 9:22 AM
I really need your help. I'm new to this game, I put up a post there is one quest I'm working on and I need one item I'm using my frinds list and at the bottom there are orange boxes for me to put what I need. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I'm getting frustrated. ive been waiting and playing for this one item for over a month. can you tell me what I need to do? when I put the item in the box there are no direction as to what to do next so they are sitting in the box. please help me because I cant move forward I'm the game. thank you please respond soon my id is 199981 thank you if anyone can help that would be great I'm new to the forum so don't know how to post a discussion

[Post New]by gowkthrapple on Jul 20, 16 12:00 PM
I really need help - I had the monolith code to progress my grim forest/frozen town/canyon quests - something went wrong and game shut down and I now cannot activate any of the quests - is this because the game thinks I still have the code quest to open? all that happens is card search as all other quest links are "sleeping"... anyone able to help????

Kathuni
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kathuni on Aug 23, 16 10:08 PM
Have the message I need to update the game. When I attempt that i get the message I have the latest version. Did the automatic update and also the manual update through Options.

Like the game, its addicting, may drop it tho, can get really expensive.

[Post New]by bluefyre on Aug 23, 16 11:36 PM
I want to like this game. If it worked properly I'd stick with it. But within my couple of days playing there have been numerous errors and right now I can't access the game at all which doesn't bode well for future enjoyment. Perhaps I'll leave it alone for a while, at least a week, and see what happens then. Because this is more frustrating than fun.

[Post New]by semasinghe on Aug 24, 16 3:54 AM
Hi I love the game wanderland but since today i cannot play as i cannot update
Please let me know how to get about.
Thank You
Kind Regards,
Evan

[Post New]by ichthus1 on Aug 24, 16 4:47 AM
Keep getting a message saying my version is no longer compatible and needs to be updated. Uninstalled and downloaded again. Still incompatible. Uninstalled and updated game manager. Still incompatible and needs updating. At a loss to know what to do next!

[Post New]by missElllie on Aug 24, 16 5:46 AM
I am sooo done with this game. I have to pay 45000 just to update the money well.

I can spend $100.00 dollars on gold and rubies just to have it gone in a week. So the reward for going far in this game is to make it more and more expensive to play.

I give up. Trying to give as much good stuff as I can to my friends before I rip this game off my computer.

Kathuni
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kathuni on Aug 27, 16 5:03 PM
Need help. Need friends, how do I find them. I'm spending a mint of money, for me a mint of money on this game, it is addicting. I've made it to 17 so far. Is there a forum where I can get help when I'm stuck

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Aug 27, 16 9:29 PM
Kathuni, you are in the Wanderland forum, but the help you need will not likely be found in the general "Welcome" thread. When you get to the main page of the forum, scroll down past the locked threads at the beginning. You will find a thread called "Friend Codes" where you can post your ID for people to invite you to be their friends or you can look for people who need friends and invite them. It is best to choose numbers from the last page of the friend code thread because those are the people who may still need friends.

If you need help with a specific quest, search to see if your question has already been answered in another thread or start a new discussion to get answers from other players.

[Post New]by sparklebug46 on Sep 2, 16 12:05 PM
deedee3818 wrote:I think its time for new quests! Have completed 486 and havent seen a new one in a week. Hope this game is not like some i have played that truly enjoyed and updates got farther and farther apart until there was none. would like to be able to complete this game. Since the magic well is no longer magic what will be taken away next?

[Post New]by ILOVEUANGELBABY on Sep 28, 16 8:15 AM
i love this game but my only problem is it wants to stop working on me since the last update

Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by papajohnpizza on Sep 29, 16 5:57 PM
how do I start a new game?

Travel through portals of imagination! Fix the broken fairy tales in Wanderland! Restore peace to the land and defeat villains!

Immerse yourself in this journey for:

- EXPLORE TEMPLES, CRYPTS, AND MORE!
- BECOME A PART OF YOUR FAVORITE FAIRY TALES!
- MEET CLASSIC CHARACTERS!

bnwin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Quest failure & Minaret question

[Post New]by bnwin on Oct 6, 16 8:28 PM
I recently completed the quest where you had to do the tribal tent and the crypt in "upsidedown" (cat icon looking into mirror) mode. You are supposed to receive something - however it shows the circle as empty. Then my computer freezes. If I try to turn off the computer and turn it back on then I get an error code with just zeroes in it. However, you cannot close the dialogue box to force the computer to close the game. I cannot go back into Wanderland to give you more complete information about which quest this is because I get caught in the crash. Is anyone else having this same problem?

Also How do you ascend the minaret? There is a lever to the right but I can not move it. I do have the flask like thing.

BTW, Thanks to everyone who has given me stuff. If I have what you need, I will and do give it as a thank you. I am LIly in the game. Sorry I can't print my number here, cause of the crash issue.

CheriRN7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by CheriRN7 on Oct 20, 16 1:50 PM
I need playing friends please. I've come to the conclusion that I can't proceed further unless I have gifting friends. My ID# 221647. Thanks

Ali__Baba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Ali__Baba on Oct 22, 16 3:14 PM
Help! Just finished Samarcand and still have the frozen and the canyon and the forest portals to finish. None of the sleeping quests seem to work for any of those three. Have been waiting since around level 14 or so and am now level 43. Can anyone help to get these quests going again?

Go to: