Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by BFGmichelle on Jan 5, 15 6:25 PM
Well I haven't got any quests at all since the update their is definitely something wrong with the collections part as it doesnt go to the collection its meant to activate.I am at level 34 sometimes my potion works sometimes it doesnt, it give me different items to what it is meant to when i defeat the turgs I have no characters to even get a quest. It does seem whoever the tech for ARTOGON is should be moved aside and let someone else do the job. Wouldn'nt and Couldn't get any worse (fingers crossed)so maybe think about giving it a go. As for the people who pay to progress in the game i wonder how many times and how many complaints are made before BFG and ARTOGON are held responsible for their part when they know people keep paying and they are not getting the product quality they pay for yet a stop has not been put in place to stop this happening.

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Jan 8, 15 5:50 PM
I'm using a PC and was playing Wanderland, in the Tower Portal, when all 3 portals locked and there are no more quests. I'm at level 29 and am almost out of quests. Is this normal? Can the portals be unlocked?

[Post New]by Ravenlea on Jan 11, 15 8:25 PM
Early on, I got a key to the temple. I don't remember how, but anyway, it's in my inventory but the game seems unwilling to acknowledge that it's there and I'm stuck since I don't have 12,500 or whatever to "buy" one for admittance. Very frustrating. Seems a bit too difficult to get some of the items (like the green bottle) too, but I guess that may be less about the game than my tendency to be a bit impatient.

Would love help getting to use the temple key, though.

Thanks,
Ravenlea

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jan 13, 15 1:54 AM
waiting for the new update, the only thing l have to look forward to is sending the ship. It took me 3 days to finally find all the items l needed to send the ship off for the reward. Unfortunately the ship wouldn't sail, when I check to see why the ship wouldn't sail was the 4 pencils and the 4 test tubes vanished and l now need to find them again. Come on give us a break, this game has become so frustrating and l'm now ready to delete this horror of a game.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Jan 13, 15 5:58 PM
I have 6 collections ready, most of them with enough to activate them several times - however the items needed to complete the activation are not being awarded.

This is true for completing the windmill and other greyed out quests. I've been playing for a couple of weeks and it's really boring playing and not being awarded items you need.

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Jan 15, 15 1:24 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with accessing parts of the game after the update! Please feel free to contact Customer Support <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a>, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you on a solution

bfgVaiya

I can't even get the update. Go into my Game Manager, manually check for updates and it tells me there is one, click on it, and it doesn't come up in my update area.
How can I get the update without having to reinstall the game and losing all my progress?

mlc311
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by mlc311 on Jan 15, 15 2:33 PM
I can't open the hut and haven't been able to for over a month. I've made it to level 17 just by visiting other areas and playing them over and over. But the game can't be played without the hut! Everything I need to move on is in there. When I click on it I get the hand that moves the screen around, not the cursor. I sent in a Dr. Felix report and thought this might be fixed by now. Like this game but it's very frustrating to only do HOS over and over with no chance of any quests being completed.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 16, 15 2:51 PM
Hi mlc311,

I'm sorry to hear that there's still trouble with opening the hut, and I totally understand that you'd want to be able to go on to the rest of the game. Thank you for previously sending in a Dr. Felix report, and do know that are team is now aware of this issue.

So that we can gather more information, it would be helpful if anyone else who is experiencing this issue would also contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jan 16, 15 2:57 PM
sthrightwhale wrote:waiting for the new update, the only thing l have to look forward to is sending the ship. It took me 3 days to finally find all the items l needed to send the ship off for the reward. Unfortunately the ship wouldn't sail, when I check to see why the ship wouldn't sail was the 4 pencils and the 4 test tubes vanished and l now need to find them again. Come on give us a break, this game has become so frustrating and l'm now ready to delete this horror of a game.

l originally posted this on the 11th of January under the heading you have to be joking. so as I have nothing to do with my energy except to continue to fill the ship l tried to re-do this assignment of filling the cargo on the ship. The gunpowder has remained packed so after much effort finally got the 4 pencils and 4 test tubes to send this ship again!!!! after packing them and pressing send , again the ship told me l needed to fill all the cargo and my pencils and test tubes have once again gone.
My patience for this game is dwindling completely. l have reached level 36 and without quest ranking up is difficult as you receive approximately 35 point and require 10,000. so I cant get gems without purchasing more.
I hope the developers of this game do something fast, because l am so ready to delete it

playzmuzic
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by playzmuzic on Jan 17, 15 12:45 AM
After several weeks and a few dozen mice, I have a ton of pestles and magnifying glasses- but I haven't found one test tube. I'm becoming convinced I will never advance this quest line...

EDIT: and when I say a I've gone through a few dozen mice, I mean I've fought several dozen ogre leaders and I haven't found ONE test tube. I'm not going to spend all my rubies to get them. Please fix this issue!

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 3:29:42 PM PST

[Post New]by aneladk on Feb 3, 15 3:47 PM
I lost rubies twice this past Saturday....takes a long time to replenish and was just about to get enough to upgrade the well and I lost 6 rubies for no reason and signed on again a couple of hours later and again - another 6 rubies disappeared.

It is bad enough that certain features require upgrades within 2-3 accesses...to echo many in the forum...not everyone wants to purchase and really it is for fun and if I wanted to keep putting money into something, I would rather play slots and get a better return.

However for the game to just take earned rubies....is this another ploy? Waiting for another game and will uninstall altogether.

Gothic1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gothic1 on Feb 9, 15 9:38 AM
After the update I found that I had lost all my quests. I had over 260 quests completed and now I show 19. Since in order to open the locked areas you need to complete some unspecified number of quests, this glitch has thrown me back to a new start when I am at level 31. What does it mean to me in order to progress. I have already sunk quite a bit of $$$ into this game. I have sent in a Dr Felix report along with my request for help. I am waiting for a reply

Gothic1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gothic1 on Feb 9, 15 9:41 AM
Shouldn't the newer tech issues be listed on page 1 rather than at the end of this discussion???????

un-ending loop

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Feb 10, 15 3:33 AM
l have become aware that my game keeps re-winding, l have re-opened the portals 3 times now and sent the ship 4 time, l am now back down to 1. All items and quests l have finished are back again and need completing. Could the techs look into this PLEASE

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Feb 12, 15 8:13 PM
I finally got enough rubies to upgrade my well (15 rubies). I only use the rubies for upgrading the well and nothing else. It was supposed to give me 165 for that price. I did not receive any more energy at all. Could you please give me my rubies back. I am using a PC. Thank-you.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Feb 16, 15 6:45 AM
l have had rubies deducted from my game now, what is going on?????

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Feb 20, 15 9:02 PM
game re-wind still. I had collected my artifact earlier and went in to use some of my energy, and had to re-do everything that I had completed in the previous set

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Feb 22, 15 4:49 AM
my game keeps going back in time. This is really pushing my buttons now. I complete quests and my energy runs out, when I come back hours later to continue, l have to redo quest get my items from the shelter AGAIN and each time they are different, all the items I have worked so hard to obtain are gone again. Honestly what are the creators doing, the update seems to have made my game worse, l'm losing more and more items and the frequency of my games progress regressing is increasing. When I opened my shelter this morning it would have allowed me to open it again at a reasonable time (u have to wait 26 hours to re-open this area that in itself needs addressing, 24 hours would be better). it is now 9pm, and I have had to re-open my scene. my whole days progress is gone and everything I had obtained is also gone.I am at the end of the line now! these issues are not getting fixed they are getting worse. I was able to find weapon and items for collections beforehand and now it is almost impossible. I honestly think this game is not worth the effort anymore.

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Can not go to the Merchant ship

[Post New]by newmangame on Feb 26, 15 12:51 PM
Can not go to the Merchant Ship. When it is in the port and try to go to it the rider on the horse will not move. What is going on??

Xenutia
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by Xenutia on Feb 26, 15 4:30 PM
I had the same problem. I quit the game and went back in and it was okay next time. It only happened once and I've not had the same problem again, so hopefully that will solve it.

Go to: