dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re: Talk with the developers of Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 4, 15 8:36 PM
Bringing up the end here with some comments. I purchased this game after playing Demon Hunter. This game and DH have all the components of a CE game and that is greatly appreciated. I do miss a Guide or Walkthrough to keep up with the Collectibles. I certainly hope that Big Fish will offer Demon Hunter 2! Kudos for a terrific job of creating a superior game.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jun 22, 15 12:44 AM
Hello,

I would just like to say that this game is delightful, it has it all, there's not enough games like this one, you have a great storyline, action, at the moment not allot of fighting, but you do have to have a battle of sorts with the dragon.
I love the fact that some items alter, you really do have to keep watching, brilliant

I really hope there are more games like this one to come,
best wishes to you,
Janet

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 12:46:59 AM PST

[Post New]by shayllah318 on Jul 15, 15 9:17 AM
I really love this game but unfortunately BF only has the PC version available. I am running Mac Yosemite 10,4. Any way you can release the mac version (platinum edition)?

Sincerely,
Shayllah

[Post New]by ardentbyproduct on Oct 12, 15 7:36 AM
I'm in the bonus chapter and can't find the 3rd ball of yarn. I've got the magnifying glass and have searched all over the room using the mag. glass to no avail. When I use a hint, it directs me to the carpet in the front of the room, shows sparkles, but there is nothing there! I'm playing on a Kindle fire HD 8.5, if that's any help. Is it a glitch, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Go to: