bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 14, 14 1:04 PM
Hi acter,

I'm sorry to hear that there's still trouble with this game. As has always been the case, we let the developers know as soon as we notice that a set of users is experiencing a certain issue with the game. We want those issues to be fixed as soon as possible, but there are always different factors that can play into how quickly fixes can be issued. Of those factors, here are just a handful: how quickly the cause can be isolated, how quickly the affected systems are identified, how complicated the game itself is, and how deeply the code for that game needs to be altered.

roesbud - Since there's trouble with reinstalling the game, it might help to restart your computer, then try once more. If that doesn't do the trick, you may want to check out the following help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If anyone continues to experience issues that have gone unresolved by posting in this thread, I would recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that you're all able to get back to playing this game.

bfgWaimea

roesbud
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by roesbud on Nov 15, 14 1:03 PM
The game installed and played today.
Note: I have over 200 games. . . There's nothing wrong with my computer...
But... every once in a while, little aliens tend to infiltrate!!! LOL
roe

amarisse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by amarisse on Dec 28, 14 9:15 AM
burningbright wrote:I also have the problem with the disappearing chain in the first hidden object scene of the bonus game. I found all the links, then they assembled themselves and disappeared, leaving me with two links and no way to progress any further--when I leave the scene, it's still highlighted and the hint directs me to it, but inside the scene the hint says there's nothing else to do there. Frustrating to buy a CE and not be able to play the CE content.

I am having the same issue, and am a tad upset that that is the second CE I have bought where the CE content was unplayable Hopefully a fix is out soon because I love this series!

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

INEXCUSABLE

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 21, 15 6:21 PM

It's January 21 and the developer has now known about the chain issue for at least four months, maybe longer.

It is inexcusable for the developer to have not yet released a fix for the problem. Inexcusable.

I encourage BFG to refuse to sell future releases from any and all developers who, after a month, do nothing to fix a known problem in one of their games. They should either release a fix or notify BFG via the forum of the game with a problem that no fixes would be forthcoming.

Simply not responding to the problem is, as I have said, inexcusable.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 6:28:54 PM PST

[Post New]by SoulsRival on Feb 13, 15 1:45 PM
I to thought this was going to be my next purchase However I have the same issue as Angelfish106 I also took the custom cursor off as I do with all these games as they run slower with them on. The cursor doesn't change to magnify it just flickers briefly[b] making it difficult to find which items or scenes to look at the game also has serious lag
I am running windows 7 - 64 Bit Home premium
Angelfish106 mentioned updating graphics drivers Mine are updated, I also checked my manufacturer (Toshiba) site and ran a scan and also checked with any new updates listed I'm all updated. Which drivers did you update??
Please advise if there is a fix to this problem as I was really wanting to purchase this game
Thanks

[Post New]by SoulsRival on Feb 13, 15 2:03 PM
NWARK wrote:I wish I had read these posts before I bought this game. Just got it tonight, got to play about 30 seconds before the first problem started. Cursor went nuts, disappeared altogether, black blocks on parts of the scene. I'm already regretting this purchase.

Shame for all that purchased this game without knowing of issues its extremely disappointing more so when its a CE I to nearly purchased the CE was thinking my PC had a problem with cursor glitch and really bad lag hard to navigate through the scenes or where to go when you cursor going ballistic!
I also posted a tech issue and was shocked to see sooo many posts with same issue and no solutions
If any consolation your post stopped me from purchasing as I have a huge collection of games over 100 or more and not had any issues with any of them
THANK YOU TO NWARK & OTHERS FOR SAVING ME $$$ I WONT BE PURCHASING THIS

ulsa143
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ulsa143 on Feb 20, 15 4:23 PM
I am playing the standard version of Wicked Harvest and am nearly done with the game. I am at the point where I am trying to cross the river. There is a stump in the lake with a broken branch. I attached the branch and put half the amulet on it. Game crashed. Now the stump is sitting in the lake looking stupid without the branch again. Branch did return to inventory, but you can't open the stump to reattach it. This process is important in order to get the second half of the amulet. I cannot continue.

Please respond.

[Post New]by snowbaby_76 on Feb 24, 15 2:41 PM
I have had a few technical issues but was able to finally get around them. I got through the whole game and both bonus chapters in expert mode got all the achievements and went into achievemnts page and put together the fresco pieces to get the fleur de lis for getting all achievements but the puzzle doesn't stay together and I have put it together several times and it isn't giving me the Perfectionist achievement because it isn't accepting the puzzle. Very frustrating!!! Other than that Awesome game great graphics and story line. Awesome puzzles and extras. Would recommend this game. If anyone has a tip on the Perfectionist achievement please let me know. Thanks a bunch.

[Post New]by generousgem3 on Apr 6, 15 11:58 AM
Not the collector's edition but same probs w/ crashing & losing progress :-(
I thought the crashing and losing a few steps might have just been in the demo so seeing as I not only really enjoyed the game so far was also really curious as to how it ended went ahead and purchased it. Mistake. Uninstalled... waiting to see if I can maybe exchange it for a different game...
Wish they had Chat like **** has... didn't they used to?

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Apr 18, 15 9:13 PM
SoulsRival wrote:
NWARK wrote:I wish I had read these posts before I bought this game. Just got it tonight, got to play about 30 seconds before the first problem started. Cursor went nuts, disappeared altogether, black blocks on parts of the scene. I'm already regretting this purchase.

Shame for all that purchased this game without knowing of issues its extremely disappointing more so when its a CE I to nearly purchased the CE was thinking my PC had a problem with cursor glitch and really bad lag hard to navigate through the scenes or where to go when you cursor going ballistic!
I also posted a tech issue and was shocked to see sooo many posts with same issue and no solutions
If any consolation your post stopped me from purchasing as I have a huge collection of games over 100 or more and not had any issues with any of them
THANK YOU TO NWARK & OTHERS FOR SAVING ME $$$ I WONT BE PURCHASING THIS

SoulsRival: I don't mean to be unkind, as I try to always support my fellow fishies, but you really must use punctuation in your writing. I am certain you are making excellent comments, but their meaning is lost by the inability to understand what you are saying because you use no commas, apostrophes or periods.

I don't know from where you reside, but even if it is not an English-speaking country, I have never seen anyone from any country write with no punctuation. With none, you deprive people of the benefits of your opinion, which could be very helpful.

[Post New]by devilearssa on Aug 26, 15 10:17 AM
Win 7 Enterprise 64 Bit with 8 GB Ram and Intel Core i7 2.70 GHz and NVidia Graphics card.

The League of Light is responsible for an extremely frustrating session of driver updates and machine reboots. And the website doesn't seem to want me to relieve some spleen by posting a negative review on the game. Also no response in the forum to the glitches posted last year already.

I managed to get to the Bonus game. Lost the chains and am now about to lose it completely.
8 task manager kill program
12 NOT requested closures of game
Slow into HOP scenes
Non responsive mouse sessions 20 - 30 secs when I can see no reason, no change of scene etc

Why is there not a fixed version/update since these issues have been on the forum for over a year. Last time I purchase a game, especially a Collectors Item without checking out it's forum.

rposhard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rposhard on Sep 22, 15 11:18 AM
I am playing on a PC with Windows 10. After I collect the fifth flower for the silver fairy, I click on it and only one piece of her figure appears. I go through my notebook and the flowers are back in place so I click on them again. Instead of the sparkles going to the fairy picture, they disappear off the top of the screen. Once I have clicked on all of the flowers again I click on the silver fairy picture and get the following message:

"Error: Access violation at 0x0051F694 (tried to read from 0x000000 , program terminated."

I click "Okay" on the message and the game shuts down. When I restart it it is one scene before the one I was on. I have tried several times and this happens every single time. Advice? Or will I just have to resign myself to never completing the silver fairy?

Edited on 09/22/2015 at 11:19:21 AM PST

Stuck?! Skipped chapter 3?!

[Post New]by NeneNeryssa on Nov 5, 15 8:19 AM
I got to the point where I get trapped in the burning basement. Went to the map, which suggested I go to a different location, then it completely skipped chapter 3 and I am stuck. I was not able to get any of the required items from chapter 3.

Using windows 8. Need any other info?

[Post New]by 2007Joyce on Dec 19, 15 9:11 AM
Bonus Game
Chains in bonus game

Cannot move forward or backwards. Something is wrong. Is there a solution?

[Post New]by MarieLailer on May 20, 16 7:01 PM
Using Kindle Fire - extras, when 5 crystals are presented at the dock, game is played, when all 3 colors are in win zone game shuts off,

Go to: