Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by Linda196254 on Jul 13, 15 5:53 AM
I just completed level 10 in Tokyo. There is no 8-2 and I cannot move forward because I need green gems. Please help.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jul 13, 15 6:39 PM
Please go back to the Green Gems Tokyo thread; two of us answered there

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 6:40:35 PM PST

[Post New]by SPESHALGIFT on Jul 18, 15 6:32 AM
I am in Tokyo and the last two dayswhen I do the lottery ticket it doesn't give me my reward. Yesterday it was 100 coins today was 100,000 of the blue caps... This game have more tech issues I may have to stop playing

[Post New]by Doey25 on Jul 18, 15 8:10 AM
Hi hoping somebody can help, I'm stuck in New York on level 2 ... I can't move forward because no green gems fall to complete the blocker.. And I need to complete this level to collect the iris.. Can anybody offer any tips or suggestions thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 19, 15 9:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the issues that have been presented in this thread.

Lenod43 and Doey25, I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues progressing through New York level 2. If may be helpful to look at the following thread if it is level 2.2 in which you are referring to:

New York level 2.2 last orchid

Dazytek and Wc09211952, I'm sorry to hear that inventory seems to disappear on your account. I definitely want you to be able to have the right amount of inventory. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your account. They can help look into this for you.

Sharonawest, I see that there is some question as to how to get to Tokyo from Sydney. In Sydney, please ensure that all the building have been built as well as Harbor Bridge. After level 120 you should be able to see a plane animation to Tokyo. This will then unlock this city. If you find that everything has been built and you are still unable to unlock Tokyo, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address linked to your account. They can help offer any troubleshooting steps.

Valkara, I definitely can understand how frustrating it can be to take many steps to exit the game. This has been passed along to the team that works closely with the developers. We thank you for your feedback in regards to this. For hints on how to exit game without rebooting your computer, please look at the following thread for hints:

How do i exit the game.

Lynella, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through San Francisco level 8-2. I had to play this a couple of times myself. It may be helpful to look at the following thread for hints and suggestions:

San Francisco level 8-2

(continued below)

Edited on 07/19/2015 at 9:47:24 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 19, 15 9:47 AM
(continuation of above response)

Debmohring, I'm sorry to hear about your progress being lost in your Gummy Drop! game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The Support Team can definitely help in any way that they can.

Keltii, I see that there is some question as to if your progress can be transferred over between your Android device and PC. At this time we aren't able to cross platforms. I apologize for the inconvenience. A sign in for the PC version isn't needed. Since the Big Fish Games App is needed to play, it is automatically signed into your Big Fish Games account.

Chicagodreamer, it sounds likes there is some question as to what the crown in the game refers to. The crown is given to the player that currently has the most points for that particular level amongst you and your friends within the game.

Catmelancon, I see that there is some question as to building Parc de la Ciutedella in Barcelona and progressing through the game. Since it sounds like all of the cities and helping hands cards have been played, it may also help to ship your resources. I'm going to include a link to the help page below. Under the shipping ports section should be great hints.

Gummy Drop! Tips and Tricks

Boopala, I understand that you are inquiring as to when the next update will be available for the PC platform. The Moderation Team isn't privy to information that surrounds the content of updates as well as the release dates. Once we hear of anything, we will update the Forums for all the users.

Louganis, I am sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing through Tokyo level 86. This was definitely a tricky level. It may be helpful to look at the following video for hints:

How to beat Tokyo Level 86 in Gummy Drop!

(continued below)

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 19, 15 9:47 AM
(continued from above)

SPESHALGIFT, I'm sorry to hear that the winnings for your lottery ticket aren't crediting your account. That's no fun. The winnings from the lottery ticket are credited to the furthest city that you are in. If you are not seeing these winnings in that city, please contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! account. They can look into this for you.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, you are welcome to reach out to a moderator.

bfgBellerophon

stinky2sex
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by stinky2sex on Jul 21, 15 10:35 AM
I have purchased the life lifter many times! It is not permanent. Also, extremely frustrated that the Store is never open when I need coins. I have spent down all my coins, cannot access the store & can't get past Tokyo 30. Have played all levels, so, no way for me to get coins.
I too am not getting the lottery winnings about 3 out of 4 times.
I'm also confused about whether I can transport my resources from Sydney on..
I think I'm going to go put a new OS in a computer. haha It actually would be easier.
Thanks for any help. I do enjoy playing.
Bonnie

[Post New]by Melaangel on Jul 21, 15 7:44 PM
I am STUCK on level 8-2 in San Francisco I've tried the Lightning bolts together and everything. . won't remove the papers!!

[Post New]by platham1 on Jul 23, 15 5:38 PM
hi I am stuck on 60 how do I get to 61anyone can help me please thanks

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jul 27, 15 8:28 AM
Melaangel wrote:I am STUCK on level 8-2 in San Francisco I've tried the Lightning bolts together and everything. . won't remove the papers!!

Lightning bolts will zap paper

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jul 27, 15 8:31 AM
platham1 wrote:hi I am stuck on 60 how do I get to 61anyone can help me please thanks

Did you build Parliament House?

[Post New]by Jadzia003 on Jul 29, 15 12:50 PM
I'm stuck in Tokyo level 113 and 114. How can I get past?

[Post New]by ckaela27 on Jul 29, 15 2:41 PM
Hi! I'm in Tokyo already, but I don't know what is happening I'm loosing my pink resources. It's not the first time I saw it. I need 600.000 to do the next building (level 120) and I was with 599 and something and I won 59.000. When I check to do what I needed, my resources fell down to 558 thousands...what's happening?

Thanks for yr answer.

[Post New]by AskAnnette on Aug 5, 15 5:26 PM
I'm stuck on level 59 how do I play this it seems quite stupid to me, going in an endless loop and losing lives!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Aug 5, 15 6:41 PM
Don't have any gripes or advice, since I'm new at this game. Just wanted to say how pretty the music is when waiting for the lives timer to recharge.

[Post New]by born2cruise on Aug 7, 15 8:44 AM
I am stuck in Shanghai Level 106-1. I am not getting any green gems to be able to break the locked green gems at the top. How do I get past this level??? I need to get past this level to get enough to move on to the next section.

[Post New]by 66purplepig on Aug 14, 15 11:12 AM
I NEED HELP WITH TOKYO LEVEL 25

[Post New]by Valbaker on Aug 15, 15 6:03 PM
I cant get past level 60. What can i do?

[Post New]by Valbaker on Aug 15, 15 6:04 PM
I cant get past level 60 in Sydney

Go to: