lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:TGT: Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 22, 09 6:12 AM
Slide them lengthwise until the path is cleared. Use the axe to remove a log if you get stuck. It is definitely possible to solve the puzzle without using the axe, but it isn't easy to find that solution.

holyguard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by holyguard on Apr 22, 09 11:15 AM
thank you)

[Post New]by cassy777 on Apr 22, 09 11:50 PM
Alteron wrote:first game i bougt on bigfish. toooo sweet i think... girlish.... for children.... so i presented it too my liitle sister - she likes Cinderela

yeah... Alteron, the game is sweet. But this sweetness is not a sickly. There are a lot of funny moments. And wnat do you exspect fron the game named Cindy's Travels?
I hope your sister enjoys it much! Because i do!

holyguard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by holyguard on Apr 22, 09 11:53 PM
I did it! I passed half of all levels!

Alteron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Alteron on Apr 23, 09 12:47 AM
good work holyguard!
i presented the game to my sister and should say she is happy!
we played 2gather few levels and i changed my mind - the game is not so childish.
ok it is a tale plot but gameplay helps to ralax and smile.

nepty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by nepty on Apr 24, 09 1:00 AM
I've just downloaded Cindy's Travels. Actually I read about this game and that's the rison why I registered here.
When I pass it I'll write!

holyguard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by holyguard on Apr 24, 09 1:37 AM
Woo hoo! I've just ended it! I've saved the kingdom.
Amazing game! Great, great, great!

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 24, 09 1:38 AM
At first I didn't think I would like this game.. It was kinda statically and jerky, but that only lasted a little while then stopped. I'm glad I bought this game because I think I'll really enjoy it. Thanks Poodle for helping me work through it....

eather
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by eather on Apr 27, 09 1:41 AM
In this story there isn’t even a scintilla of an outstanding fairy-tail known as “Cinderella or the Little Glass Slipper”, written either by Perrault or brothers Grimm. Besides coincidence in the name, Cindy and Cinderella seem to have little in common. As for the game itself I would say the plot is a mixture of different genres: a tale of chivalry, with its invariable plot, depicting knights and dragons, goblin line from English literature embodied together with fantasy trolls and genuine fairy-tale characters like a fairy, a king, a princess, eastern/oriental fairy-tails, with a ginie. There is none of the enchanted King and Queen, dropping the glass slipper, making a trial of the slipper. This entire innocent tall tale, must be said, is pale in comparison with ever-lasting and endless “flood of junk” sent by unknown force on the Kingdom.

[Post New]by cassy777 on Apr 27, 09 8:03 AM
eather, I think we are speaking about the game not about literature. The game is perfect made and I don't care about saving of authenticity plot. We should take Cindy's Travels as extension of Cinderella's life as book character.

[Post New]by ShadowSpell on May 13, 09 4:49 AM
lordkalvan wrote:Finished!

1. Puzzle in the desert that has the colored stones and the (5? 6?) stones with dots on them. Tomorrow I'll post the solution to this in the forum for this game, marked spoiler.

Edited the longer response!

Was wondering if someone/lordkalvan can either direct me to the answer thread or maybe repeat the answer again, please. I can't see it in amongst the numerous responses!

My granddaughter & I are stuck on this bit!

huge thanks in advance

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 13, 09 4:51 AM
It's here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/30924.page

Go to: