Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Re:TGT: Samantha Swift & the Golden Touch

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 29, 09 4:53 PM
loveelvis wrote:help please, one more time, hyummm!
I'm stuck on a mini game, name is "switch the lead and gold pieces without picking them up"

Not terribly sure of your translation but just slide the pieces so gold are on left and lead are on right. It's quite easy and you just slide them past each other by clicking the piece then clicking spot on the path. I did top 2 first then bottom 2.

[Post New]by westvirginiawife on Apr 29, 09 6:25 PM
Margie,
I got it, finally! When I was trying to find the envelope, I was using the "sonar" thing. When the silhouette turned red, I would click and then get a view of the table top with the cards. I suddenly realized the envelope was on the man in the suit and then was able to put the knife on the cactus. Thanks for your assistance!
Nini

[Post New]by debby924 on Apr 29, 09 6:38 PM
I am in the part with cutting logs and i am sure it is to assemble a raft but it says use a tool and I cannot figure out how to use tool to collect last log...nothing turns blue to tell me where

[Post New]by debby924 on Apr 29, 09 6:41 PM
debby924 wrote:I am in the part with cutting logs and i am sure it is to assemble a raft but it says use a tool and I cannot figure out how to use tool to collect last log...nothing turns blue to tell me where

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 29, 09 6:47 PM
debby924 wrote:
debby924 wrote:I am in the part with cutting logs and i am sure it is to assemble a raft but it says use a tool and I cannot figure out how to use tool to collect last log...nothing turns blue to tell me where

You cut each of the trees down.

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Apr 29, 09 6:59 PM
Just finished playing. Lots of fun. Kind of quick though. That's the only thing that made me unhappy. None of the minipuzzles were all that difficult. Have fun!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 29, 09 7:04 PM
westvirginiawife wrote:Margie,
I got it, finally! When I was trying to find the envelope, I was using the "sonar" thing. When the silhouette turned red, I would click and then get a view of the table top with the cards. I suddenly realized the envelope was on the man in the suit and then was able to put the knife on the cactus. Thanks for your assistance!
Nini

Hey Nini!! Congratulations! I am so happy that you were able to get through that part. You must be so relieved. I know you will enjoy the rest of the game, please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Margie B

walcroft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by walcroft on Apr 30, 09 12:35 AM
please help i downloaded it bu it keeps saying exception eole exceptio inmodule, touch exe at 000897D6, a script engine for language cannot be created iv never had this b4 HELP

[Post New]by ntaydvm2 on Apr 30, 09 12:47 AM
Hey anyone else having trouble with the panning for gold.>I can't seem to get mine to empty. i get the pan moving steadily side to side but it won't empty. I hold tthe mouse over midddle of pan and get steady movement. What do I do now? I can't seem to get it to go fast enough

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 12:56:18 AM PST

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Apr 30, 09 4:02 AM
well, i ended up uninstalling the free version. i got to play only 45 minutes of the free version and had to leave and when i came back to finish it, i had to start all over. i remember this in the other game. it does not let you return to where you stopped. so i uninstalled it and didn't waste my time. also, when i tried the first puzzle, trying to put the pieces of the picture back or mirror, whatever it was, it would not let you turn the pieces or do anything with them. i had to "solve" it and go on.

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 4:04:54 AM PST

[Post New]by makalije on Apr 30, 09 4:28 AM
can anyone help me stuck in the observatory room,with the big telescope,my inventory is full,and there is nowhere to put anything to empty it.so I can move on, sooooo frustrating ...please help!!!!!!

[Post New]by makalije on Apr 30, 09 4:32 AM
ntaydvm2 wrote:Hey anyone else having trouble with the panning for gold.>I can't seem to get mine to empty. i get the pan moving steadily side to side but it won't empty. I hold tthe mouse over midddle of pan and get steady movement. What do I do now? I can't seem to get it to go fast enough
took me a while but just keep trying it does eventually go fast,just do your mouse left to right quickly...x

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Apr 30, 09 5:05 AM
AnnBy wrote:I've played 10 minutes so far just to see if it worked. No problems here, although I didn't get that monk.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Apr 30, 09 5:06 AM

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 30, 09 5:07 AM
makalije wrote:can anyone help me stuck in the observatory room,with the big telescope,my inventory is full,and there is nowhere to put anything to empty it.so I can move on, sooooo frustrating ...please help!!!!!!

Not sure what you already picked up but you can use some items on the telescope and there is a lever you can stick in the wall.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 30, 09 5:35 AM
makalije wrote:can anyone help me stuck in the observatory room,with the big telescope,my inventory is full,and there is nowhere to put anything to empty it.so I can move on, sooooo frustrating ...please help!!!!!!

Hi, welcome to Big Fish Games!

If your inventory is full, try placing "Viewfinder 1 and 2" and the lever on the large telescope. You can look at the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Just scroll down to the screenshots that show you the telecope. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks, Margie B

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 30, 09 10:15 AM
Hi everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the forum we have set up for Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch.

Happy gaming!

treaze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by treaze on Apr 30, 09 10:26 AM
I played the other one, it was great, now I have a problem, I cannot get the bit, I only have the broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2 parachute and pry bar left, it tells me this is not the tool, I have tried and tried, I have the box, and I know where the bit is, but I cannot get it, what tool do you use, the above does not work, it keeps comming up with that not the tool, help

[Post New]by rocketsauce on Apr 30, 09 11:33 AM
treaze wrote:I played the other one, it was great, now I have a problem, I cannot get the bit, I only have the broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2 parachute and pry bar left, it tells me this is not the tool, I have tried and tried, I have the box, and I know where the bit is, but I cannot get it, what tool do you use, the above does not work, it keeps comming up with that not the tool, help

Hey treaze,

You use the Pry Bar on the steps by the door. This is where you uncover the Crank.

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Apr 30, 09 12:06 PM
Poodlebear wrote:
loveelvis wrote:help please, one more time, hyummm!
I'm stuck on a mini game, name is "switch the lead and gold pieces without picking them up"

Not terribly sure of your translation but just slide the pieces so gold are on left and lead are on right. It's quite easy and you just slide them past each other by clicking the piece then clicking spot on the path. I did top 2 first then bottom 2.

Go to: