Gorgo123
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:<<<<UPDATE>>>>!!!!! For People With Glitches In the Game!!!!!

[Post New]by Gorgo123 on Jan 10, 15 8:23 PM
This has to be a Glitch, every time I approach the slot machine I loose stars with out even playing the just disappear In the game my
name MarieRyan
code 1666 6398
version 1.804

Gorgo123
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Gorgo123 on Jan 10, 15 8:24 PM
I also have to re-open every time I redeem a collection

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 10, 15 8:53 PM
I HAVE THE QUESTS. BUT THE GOLD SLOT IS STEALING 2 GOLD BARS BEFORE YOU PULL THE HANDLE THEN IT TAKES ANOTHER.

I AM NOT YELLING JUST GOING BLIND.

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Jan 10, 15 8:56 PM
This game and another one of my games as gone gray! I can't open it at all. Does anyone else have this problem?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 10, 15 9:18 PM
charlieisr wrote:I HAVE THE QUESTS. BUT THE GOLD SLOT IS STEALING 2 GOLD BARS BEFORE YOU PULL THE HANDLE THEN IT TAKES ANOTHER.

I AM NOT YELLING JUST GOING BLIND.

WELL I"M YELLING.... I WANT MY GOLD AND STARS BACK !!!!!

jolbrooks
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jolbrooks on Jan 10, 15 11:45 PM
I have the new version and my museum is still updating at over 2330.00 hours left. Also several of my buildings that I had completed to level 5 are back to a lower level and there isn't anything that I can do about it. The last update a few buildings had been downgraded which kept me from finishing some of the quests the last time. I am getting daily quests in auction and one in awhile something different. For awhile I was getting airplane quests but now stuck waiting for taylor building to finish upgradeing in the next 14 hrs left. Grrrr I certainly hope that the rumors I am hearing about airplane fuel costs aren't true because I am not speding one american penny on this game going forward.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 11, 15 12:52 AM
Hi there CrisRome, version 1.804. When I use the money slot machine in the Arcade after tons of spins I'm still not getting any airplane missing parts but several jackpots with gold bars: when I get out of the slot machine the counter records just the last jackpot and loses all the previous ones.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 11, 15 5:14 AM
The airplane part is NOT in the coin machine (see other threads about the arcade) but only in the ones with Gold Bars and the Stars.

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by phlocks on Jan 11, 15 7:21 AM
version 1.804. No quest, No airplane fixes and in the last new city you can't get a strawberry and another glitch in there for an object.

dd38114
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dd38114 on Jan 11, 15 7:53 AM
version 1.804

MegaDozer
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MegaDozer on Jan 11, 15 1:59 PM
I am also unable to get the Printing Press items. The items in Nashville's Studio are the same available in the Colorado Train.

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 2:22:32 PM PST

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jan 11, 15 3:11 PM
Hey this game is stealing my gold. If I could find it I would get it back.
I am not joking it takes 2 golds just to enter the 3rd machine at the arcade.

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 3:12:11 PM PST

Dreyrabb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Dreyrabb on Jan 13, 15 9:35 AM
Well, I did have the airplane quests, but now I've completed them and fixed the plane, I don't have any new quests (except the boring daily auction ones). Are there new quests after the plane, or was that it? I certainly hope it's a glitch... and that it will be fixed soon. For now I'm concentrating on getting Master status in the three new city scenes and amassing money to upgrade the buildings to pirate...
I've also found that the Printing Press items glitch that I've mentioned in an earlier post is stranger than I thought. Each day when I first start up the game, I have Printing Press items. However, if I leave the game and then start the game later on the same day, the Printing Press items have changed to Cavalry Items (from the roundhouse scene).

CivilWars
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by CivilWars on Jan 13, 15 10:11 AM
They keep eating my stars!!!! I'm tired of this. If they want people to stop playing this game they're going about it the right way.
Every time I get a star they take it away from me before I use it. Which means I'll never get to finish the plane quest.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!
Another problem I noticed is when you use a keepsake they aren't always applied. I used the scepter and once received 300 coins and then received 900 coins. I was at the same location for both and did the same thing, but did not receive double coins.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 13, 15 10:38 AM
Dreyrabb - there are several threads in the Forum (now mainly on p2) which refer to AES Museum and quests related to that. There has also been quite a discussion about whether you have to "customize" the Museum and complaints about the length of time this takes! The point is that the next set of quests are to be found in the Museum, after you have completed the airplane and found the world cities.
Just go to the Museum and enter it and you should see a door just to the left of the pictures, with a crest on it. Click on that and you will get a whole load of new quests.

[Post New]by Sharon_Harvey on Jan 13, 15 12:05 PM
I have version 1.804 and my friend code is 391 6301. When I redeem my collections for rewards it does not give me my rewards. Is there a way to fix this?

Go to: