Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:TGT: Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Jun 15, 09 9:44 PM
I got to the very last house to decorate. I am stuck because i cannot find the Chinese Vase at Trish Thrasher's and I am all out of hints. I have been over the scene with the magnifier several times & can't find it. Help!

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 16, 09 6:20 PM
It's in the garage. Far right side of the screen, Right on the edge (on top of the large speaker - to the right of the fan).

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Oct 7, 10 6:31 PM
I just finished both Sunnyville and Lucky Junction. I like them both. Sunnyville is a little more tricky with no magnify option on it. In both games you really need a good eye to search for items. The characters are cute and unique. Sunnyville's characters come back in Lucky Junction game and hire you to decorate for them. I have seen some people complain about the mini games. I find the mini games in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures to be a fresh take on other HOGs. You actually make new things out of the objects you find. I mean, some HOGs don't even offer a reason why you are collection random junk. At least in these games you are going to yard sales and have a purpose I find it actually fun to see what I am making in these games and I got inspired to do some crafting of my own.

Go to: