Re:Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

[Post New]by michellewelch on Apr 18, 15 3:29 PM
Hi. I have been stuck on the sub-quest 2 to fix the ADS Office sign. It is one where you need to obtain the toy car chassis, hood & trunk. I have looked at previous messages and it says they are found in Library#10, Butterfly Sanctuary #10 & Aylen's#10. I have played each one over 10 times each. Does #10 mean you have to play 10 times or its the 10th mini game in the grid? Thanks

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 18, 15 3:40 PM
10 is always the number of the label not the number on the actual grid. We always refer to it as the game number.

they are all located on the mini games labeled 10 in the following places.

chassis - porcelain shop
trunk- library
hood- butterfly
grill - park ranger (i hate that one at least its not the leaves or flowers, worse! )
wheels- toy repair.

For game collectables spread sheet and info including screen shots google:
pinkrollsroycegames.

you'll be glad you did.

pdennis1416
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by pdennis1416 on Apr 18, 15 4:47 PM
working on blueprints at Teodi's. Many thanks to all, I have not used thousands of threads trying to get the blueprints to drop there, only just over 200, so far. But I've been taking notes of what I did and what happened with each one.

I played #18 first, as I've seen to go backwards for the blueprints, and it's been working for me; Teodi's is my last blueprint. So, i played Teodi #18 3 times and two blueprints dropped on my 3rd try, woo hoo! I clicked on both pieces of paper that showed up in the rewards bar and it said blueprint piece for both of them. Played #16, 4 times, blueprint; #14, 3 tries, blueprint; #12, 3 tries, blueprint; #10, 2 tries, blueprint. #'s 3, 5, & 7 I got the blueprint after only 1 time playing, and the mythical cameo showed up this time.

#'s 8, 4, 1b & 1a took 6 tries each to get the blueprint to drop. This has been since yesterday i started collecting these. I go out and come back, don't sit at Teodi's playing, would drive me batty. Anyway, I digress.

I check in my Teodi quest to see that I've finished it and it says I only have 12 of the 13 pieces. So I go to the office and the very top left is the one missing. I look on the Pink Rolls Royce website at the screenshot and that is the one from #18, the very first one I played.

So, now I will be stuck playing 18 again until they drop, again. Won't be doing it tonight. Been spending all my gold to buy my way out of the AES building quests and need to collect some plushies and make turtle soup. Just my 2 cents worth about Teodi's. Oh, and, AES building quests suck. Sorry this is so long; what can I say? My ranting gets raves

pdennis1416
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by pdennis1416 on Apr 18, 15 6:58 PM
okay, I stand corrected; just when I thought it couldn't get worse, bam. went out of game and came back in and piece 1a of Teodi blueprint is gone as well as the #18 I was missing. Sigh. On a happy note, I do have available for use in the WA secret library a zipper pull, seed packet, and a dinosaur bone. Hmm, I'll have to think about that one

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 18, 15 7:59 PM
Oooo a dinosaur bone.... kind of throwing off the latest quest theory on ghost pieces. Lucky you! That might be the one that people are looking for in the wrong place (per game suggestion).

Make sure you can throw keys or access the auction before closing down your game - this insures that the last thing you did is registered with the server. Another theory.

[Post New]by michellewelch on Apr 19, 15 3:22 AM
Bluex wrote:10 is always the number of the label not the number on the actual grid. We always refer to it as the game number.

they are all located on the mini games labeled 10 in the following places.

chassis - porcelain shop
trunk- library
hood- butterfly
grill - park ranger (i hate that one at least its not the leaves or flowers, worse! )
wheels- toy repair.

For game collectables spread sheet and info including screen shots google:
pinkrollsroycegames.

you'll be glad you did.

Thank you so much for explaining how to progress. I am now on the quest for blueprints.?

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 3:23:27 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 19, 15 4:50 AM
michellewelch wrote:Thank you so much for explaining how to progress. I am now on the quest for blueprints.?

Those step by step instructions are on other pages of this same thread. When you want to look at one of the other threads, where there is even more information. You open a new browser page - look up above on this whole page and you will see your open browser page is a white rectangle. To the right there is a small grey square. Copy the location of the thread and then click on the grey square and paste the address in the long rectangle that has the two arrow icons on the left and Red X on far right and click enter.

Master list of Blue prints
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/342445.page

The blue bit is what you Copy and paste into browser.

Edited on 04/19/2015 at 4:52:55 AM PST

pdennis1416
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by pdennis1416 on Apr 19, 15 7:20 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Oooo a dinosaur bone.... kind of throwing off the latest quest theory on ghost pieces. Lucky you! That might be the one that people are looking for in the wrong place (per game suggestion).

Make sure you can throw keys or access the auction before closing down your game - this insures that the last thing you did is registered with the server. Another theory.

Ok, will throw keys or look in auction.

It is part of the leg bone, if I remember correctly. I seem to remember someone looking for one of those

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 19, 15 1:12 PM
looking for a toe bone and UP!

pdennis1416
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by pdennis1416 on Apr 20, 15 7:36 AM
RE: Royal treasures quest.

How many time do I have to put together the royal scepters before the quest goes away? I have done it 5 times, so far. Fathead, I mean Fatima has given me my coins and experience for completing and disappeared from my quests list.

But when i click to enter the building, it still says I have the quest active. I have to complete 4 quests in order to upgrade the Age of exploration building again and need to get this one clicked off. Many thanks

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 21, 15 4:23 AM
pdennis1416 wrote:RE: Royal treasures quest.

How many time do I have to put together the royal scepters before the quest goes away? I have done it 5 times, so far. Fathead, I mean Fatima has given me my coins and experience for completing and disappeared from my quests list.

But when i click to enter the building, it still says I have the quest active. I have to complete 4 quests in order to upgrade the Age of exploration building again and need to get this one clicked off. Many thanks

What level is your building? I know for me, the quest kept blinking until the building was fully upgraded to level 5.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 24, 15 11:56 AM
Goodness gracious! so much information and on page 4, will never be found.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on May 1, 15 12:03 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Age of Exploration I

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 4, 15 11:55 AM
Which AES buildings have minigames?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/403703.page

Short answer:
Without mini games as of 7/19/15: Warehouse, Time Machine, Age of Exploration, and Knights Of the Round. Coming with release of new content? Dunno.

With mini-games:
AES office - Reassemble the blue prints and reassemble the AES sign

Observatory- the 12 Zodiac Signs

Royal Treasures- 3 mini-games

Charlemagne's Chess- 2 mini-games

Dinosaur Display- 5 mini-games

Age of Exploration, See page 5 of this thread, there are the directions on how to trigger the quests. 6/9/15 There are three pieces in the exhibit to complete. After those are finished as of 09/13/15 there are no mini-games in A of E.

Edited on 09/13/2015 at 1:29:29 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 4, 15 3:37 PM
You might want to add that the Dinosaur building has 5 mini-games (bones).

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 7, 15 8:25 AM
I just confirmed that the Age of Exploration doesn't have minigames!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 7, 15 5:33 PM
Do you think there are no games or that they have not opened? I went on to my friend's game today, as she has that building completed so I was able to poke around - there are three displays that look like they should have mini-games don't you think?

Will update the list with none however. Thanks!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 7, 15 5:46 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Do you think there are no games or that they have not opened? I went on to my friend's game today, as she has that building completed so I was able to poke around - there are three displays that look like they should have mini-games don't you think?

Will update the list with none however. Thanks!

No, it doesn't have any. It's similar to the Knights quests: You assemble the 3 items: find the pieces in the countries, place some screws, oil and shine them, but that's it: after you finish and get the quest rewards, they just sit there- they do not change into minigames.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 7, 15 5:50 PM
I understand there aren't any right now. But the gumball machine, the cash register, and the cabinet all just sat in The Candy Store until we got quests to open them. Which is why I wondered if perhaps there are mini-games involved but no one has gotten the quest(s) to open them yet. Dunno. Just a thought.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 12, 15 6:54 PM

Go to: