Re:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by helpless710 on Aug 11, 09 11:48 AM
Help. I'm stuck in the wizards study. I can't get the lantern lit...it is in my collected items area. I would start this game over but there is no place to do that.

[Post New]by cowgirlhat on Aug 14, 09 6:18 PM
HI THIS IS COWGIRL
I AM STUCK ON THE RUNES, CAN ANYONE HELP ME
THANKS

[Post New]by cowgirlhat on Aug 14, 09 6:22 PM
RE: HELP

HI THIS IS COWGIRLHAT
I AM STUCK ON THE RUNES CAN ANYONE HELP ME.
THANKS

Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by ladygold47 on Aug 26, 09 5:02 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pahelika: Secret Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ladygold47 on Aug 26, 09 5:04 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pahelika: Secret Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ladygold47 on Aug 26, 09 5:08 PM
you put the below together to start the fire

[Post New]by julie422 on Sep 8, 09 7:24 AM
Hi

COuld anyone help me with getting past the compass section of the game please.

I cannot seem to open the door or move the 3 stones on the floor.

Have tried moving arrows on the compasses as instructed.

Where am I going wrong!!!!!!

Pleasse help.

Jules422

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Sep 8, 09 7:48 AM
Try looking at the walkthru. It should help to show you exactly what has to be done.

[Post New]by GameBear on Sep 26, 09 9:19 AM
AmanteDItalia wrote:
alibobs wrote:
Wizardjohn wrote:Im near the beginning; where is this majic dust they menton for the runes in the floor.

I can't find this dust either. I have checked the screenshot in the walkthrough so I know exactly where it should be, but the dust just isn't there on my game. I have done everything else in this scene. Can anyone help?

jannishan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jannishan on Sep 27, 09 2:57 AM
I bought this game but I cannot play because I keep getting a Critical Error message. I have uninstalled it and reloaded it three times but to no avail. Most disappointed I had to pay good money for a game that I cannot play. Is there anyway of remedying this critical error or getting a refund for another game in it's place.

Kingge
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kingge on Oct 20, 09 4:55 AM
Please, please help me! I have played this game thru' 3 times from the [beginning[/b] and I think I'm on the last scene. BUT I've put the bells in the wrong order. Does this mean I have to go back to the beginning AGAIN! Please tell me there is a way to revisit the last scene and play it up from there????

[Post New]by JadedCalifia on Jan 13, 10 4:28 PM
I really enjoyed this game, but I can't help but feel it was too short after the trial. I finished it in about two hours. The puzzles were quite challenging. It's a little frustrating when you need a tree leaf and only one or two of the leaves of a whole tree are clickable. Is there a cheat (like tab button) to expose these clickables? I was going out of my mind waving my mouse all over and clicking (if you couldn't tell, I'm one of those players who gets the smart remarks from the game for clicking too much).

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on May 23, 10 5:06 PM
Just finished Pahelika and in my opinion this game was amazing!!! Not so hard to need the WT, but hard enough to make you think. Just an awesome game and a real nice change from **** games. Can't wait for the number 2 to come out. I keep checking their web site, but so far nothing.

[Post New]by noramig on Jul 24, 10 3:59 PM
ayalamarcy wrote:

what is the order of the feather and the necklace and the heart and ruby stone hour glass go cant figur it out

[Post New]by fancyface483 on Jul 27, 10 9:11 AM
wingspirit wrote:I am stuck on the ice room. The forms that comes up with the guards holding it. I can't find out the words or how to use it. Please help.
Lou

quiltz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by quiltz on Sep 6, 10 10:00 PM
I'm enjoying this game but unless I'm missing something ..... I can't find where an item is identified. The little pile of dust didn't look like dust at all to me and it would have been helpful if when I ran my cursor over an item that it gave the name of the item.

Anyone else notice this? Does anyone have an answer to this problem which I haven't been able to find yet?
Liz

[Post New]by stormyyskyy on Sep 27, 10 11:13 PM
wingspirit wrote:I am stuck on the ice room. The forms that comes up with the guards holding it. I can't find out the words or how to use it. Please help.

If you look on the right side of the ice room, there is a "V" behind where you grabbed the hammer from. The writing on it shows what should be "written" on the form.

noramig wrote:what is the order of the feather and the necklace and the heart and ruby stone hour glass go cant figur it out

the holes each have a clue associated with it. For example, the slot that says "lover gives it away" is for the heart. the ruby is a woman's delight, the necklace gives light, the hour glass keeps time, etc. i can't remember EXACTLY waht the clues were, but you get the jist.

[Post New]by stormyyskyy on Sep 27, 10 11:22 PM
julie422 wrote:Hi

COuld anyone help me with getting past the compass section of the game please. I cannot seem to open the door or move the 3 stones on the floor.
Have tried moving arrows on the compasses as instructed. Where am I going wrong!!!!!! Pleasse help.

Jules422

You should be able to pick up 3 stones near the left compass on the ground. Next, put them on the stone slab on the left side of the screen. this should pop open the bottom compass lid.

Next, click the mirror & note "501" written backwards in the reflection. Then, click on the last closed cover on the floor. a window should pop up with a lock on the cover. use "501" to open the cover.

To find out which compass should point in which direction, click on the drawer under the mirror & collect the paper. Click on the paper just added & read the directions. "North or south, east or west, you cannot rest, are you the best? When the west is south and the south is north, the north is east and east is west, only then will you pass the test."

The top compass is north, the right one is east, the bottom one is south, & the left one is west. Good luck.

[Post New]by stormyyskyy on Sep 27, 10 11:29 PM
I know posting more than once in a row is bad form, but i wanted to answer some questions & then post my opinion in it's own spot.

For the record, the whole 'make a mistake & you have to restart the WHOLE game' thing is assinine. i used my hammer on the 'thin ice' spot in the ice room, & then the hammer disapeared so i couldn't use it to get the ice shape out of the form the third time. if i'm going to have to redo the entire game everytime i use things in the wrong order i will never buy the game. nice job making everything sparkly in the scenes (makes me think a fairy exploded in the game) but odd that even if you dont need it the object STILL sparkles.

i give it 2 out of 5 . Not as bad as some, but worse than most.

talisman018
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by talisman018 on Jan 31, 11 4:01 AM
Hi, Fishies!

This game was just recommended to me by evka69, so I thought that I would return the favour by giving you all my humble little review of it. This was originally posted in my Thread about needing advice on a good Adventure game.

Review of Pahelika: Secret Legends after 40 minutes of demo:
OVERALL: 15 out of 20. Recommended!
GRAPHICS: 4 out of 5. Comic book style cutscenes interspersed with nice CGI. Everything so far has been easy to see with no teeny-tiny objects.
SOUND: 3 out of 5. There are options to cut out music or FX or just turn them down, so I'm being picky. There are some background noises (as in the first jigsaw puzzle) that were simply annoying, but the rest has been great.
GAMEPLAY: 4 out of 5. There is a mandatory tutorial as part of the first level, but it's very short. The rest is all experimentation (figure it out yourself). You can bypass the cutscenes with a Skip button, but you have to figure out all the puzzles on your own. They do, however advertise a complimentary (free) walkthrough for download. It's basically point and click your way around. Very simple to use.
FUN FACTOR: 4 out of 5. After only 40 minutes, I'm sucked in and must see it through. I'm having a great time trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do next and find where all the objects I need are. So far, the puzzles haven't been a challenge, but I'm hoping that will change as it progresses.

I hope that this might be of help to someone who needs a little advice on the game.

Best wishes to all!

Go to: