MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Jun 2, 10 12:02 PM
Enjoyed this game...thinking about buying for 2.99. Anybody know how long this game is? For this price I will purchase but curious about the length.

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by snoopy13 on Jun 5, 10 9:21 PM
This game took me about 4 hrs to finish. I'm not real fast as I spend time getting into the graphics and such. It's a great game and a steal at 2.99.

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Jun 6, 10 4:47 PM
hye, I just finished the game and I loved it. It was a good buy for $2.99 It was long enough and the story was exciting I was looking forward to the end to see what would happen. Let's hope there will be a sequel to that game.

[Post New]by schoolrunner on Feb 12, 11 7:39 AM
please help someone. I am at the seashore, fishermans cottage and cannot find the last piece of wood to repair the ladder so cannot move on. The hints button has never worked even though I have uninstalled game and reinstalled. So frustrating.

[Post New]by schoolrunner on Feb 14, 11 2:47 AM
maddiesnannie wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with this game. I am at the ghost ship but have no ship, just the ocean and the items that I am to find in the middle of the screen. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by schoolrunner on Feb 14, 11 2:48 AM
I am having the same problem no boat just sea. I have managed to find most items but one but think I will have to give up. Did you manage to find a solution.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Feb 27, 11 10:29 AM
I enjoyed this game very much. I liked Visions of Gold but thought this one was even better. I am off to play Follow the Ghosts!

I had no tech issues with this game and only used the Walkthrough for the clocks mini puzzle.

[Post New]by cruize on Mar 25, 11 6:13 AM
i am stuck in the dungeon. can't find a thing to cut the rope with. anyone can help me please?

[Post New]by mizzdeecee on Apr 18, 11 9:05 PM
I bought this game and find it very problematic. For one thing..... the 'hint' button give no hint at all. But it does 'use up' and then recharges. I wish I had tried the free hour first because I would have never bought it.

[Post New]by mizzdeecee on Apr 18, 11 9:10 PM
...addition to last post. The first 'puzzlel' was to match butterflies and find the one that was left. There were no butterflies - just some flowers. None matched. I finally let the 'skip' button run out and got the butterfly. So far, I am not pleased with the game at all. I hope it gets better. How did you folks get the game for $2.99? I paid $4.99 and wish I'd not paid that.

[Post New]by Pendiz on Aug 23, 11 12:59 PM
I'm desperate!

I just do not understand what I'm supposed to be doing in Castle Hall, it's something to do with finding runes and I must be really thick but I don't get it. I've looked at the walkthrough and still don't understand it.
PLEASE help!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 6:08 AM
This game is pretty good, very nice graphics and the story line is interesting, I like the Treasure Seekers series and this one was not disappointing to me.

The game have various locations that you explore, it will keep you busy as you play along.

The challenge level is OK, I did have some difficulties in some areas but nothing that frustrated me.

[Post New]by Noonoo74 on Jan 20, 12 4:15 PM
Hi, I have found the blunt knife and on the ship I have found the whetstone but it won't let me sharpen it - help?!

[Post New]by bobscando on Nov 10, 12 9:48 AM
I have went through the vortex and when I try to fix the looking glass my game locks up and closes my game every time . Is there any help?

Edited on 11/10/2012 at 10:04:51 AM PST

Atardecer
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by Atardecer on Oct 11, 14 1:59 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Atardecer
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers good as Echo?????

[Post New]by Atardecer on Oct 11, 14 2:06 PM
I got an e-mail that base on that I recently play ECHO you recommended Treasure Seekers. Are you for real?? Those that mean there is adventure and voice over??
Those are the kind of games I like. So, check my already bought and played games and tell me a good one. I really will appreciate it.

Thanks and....no offence!!!!

Go to: