ElsaStar96
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Bush whackin' things that make you go "Hmm"

[Post New]by ElsaStar96 on Jul 8, 15 3:26 PM
Today I was having friends over for high tea...lol, and decided to keep the tea warm by placing it on my stove, but to my surprise when I ventured outside my teapot was on my roof! I went back in to check, it was still on my stove but also still on the roof. Weird huh?

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Jul 17, 15 6:41 AM
Click on the Town Crier when you are behind him. Watch how far he turns his head. Hmm

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 21, 15 5:22 PM
Discus3 wrote:Click on the Town Crier when you are behind him. Watch how far he turns his head. Hmm

No wonder he's so good at sports... He's part robot! Either that or an owl... In which case, why doesn't he carry off little kids or, I don't know... Nate? XD

Here's a wonder... When we use the little truck as a pet, it sets things on fire... I'm confused as to how setting everything on fire gives you stuff... I mean, besides a pile of burnt stuff anyway.

~edit~ Also... How does finding the doorbells in the bushes "prove" you didn't steal them...? I mean if the idiot townspeople believe Nate about any of this stuff in the first place, wouldn't handing over a but* load of doorbells just prove you Did take them?? This one seems like it might not be clearly thought out to me for some reason... I donno... Maybe I'm just too logical for some of this to be believable. >>;;

~edit2~ *No I didn't misspell it... I had to change it because having the right number of t's apparently is too iffy for the forum.

Edited on 07/21/2015 at 5:30:21 PM PST

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Jul 22, 15 12:22 AM
Hi kstormgemini,

The Town Crier is part robot? That does explain how he excelled in four sports. Good point!

About the doorbells...

Do you recall seeing any doorbells on any of the houses? Me neither.

I think the Town Crier said Nate signed all the doorbells. Why would Nate steal all the doorbells and sign them and then throw them in the bushes? Why does he do most of the things he does? Because.

On the plus side, he actually voted for you. That's one!

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 23, 15 1:47 AM
Hey Discus3,
[nods] Yeah it does explain quite a lot, I thought. I mean I'm sure there Are people who are good at more than a couple sports at the same time. But the odds of being a "champion" of all of them at the same time... Pretty rare.

Nope, I didn't. But maybe it's one of things that they didn't notice there Weren't any until somebody pointed it out. And so, being the logical bassackwards folks they seem to be, they assumed that, yup, the doorbells Must have been stolen. After all, they weren't there Now sooo... And we're running to become the head of these yahoos. [shakes head]

As to Nate signing the doorbells then pitching them... Well, let's be honest here... You can't be in as many explosions as he's been in and Not end up with Some sort of brain damage, yeah? And I don't think he was probably all too bright Before the first blast, really. Or he wouldn't have gotten himself In that mess to begin with.

WAIT... Kevin wasn't the one who wasn't born to Whackia, I'm the one who wasn't!
I was ship wrecked and looking for the Princess this whole time... I Couldn't've been native born And ended up wrecked on a "foreign" shore!
Well, Nerts! I wonder if they'll figure it out or if I'll end up impeached for deceiving the voters...

[Post New]by iamadudette on Jul 31, 15 4:26 PM
I just dunked the town crier and then went back to where he normally stands. Lo and behold, there he was. Back I went to the dunk tank and there he also was, still dunked. Hmmm .....

[Post New]by Heidi_1213 on Aug 5, 15 10:20 PM
Underwater "dooty." Just sayin'.

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on Jan 30, 16 2:57 AM
Nate changed my statue in The Commons during his Birthday Event. I decided to leave it because after all it Was his birthday.

I was just talking to the Town Crier and noticed the statue is me again. I didn't change it back; wonder who did, and wonder if it happened to anyone else.

Hmmm

Go to: