littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by littlemom4 on May 9, 15 7:29 AM
Noelski wrote:
superjules wrote:Stuck in Nightsville. On the first screen in the town, I've clicked on the area with the planks, axe part, and red cloth. I couldn't pick up the axe and red cloth so I moved on to other tasks, pried up the boards, and then grabbed the gear part using the magnet. I thought that would allow me to pick up the axe part and rag. Instead, the game automatically closed out the window and now I am completely stuck. I need those items to proceed further in the game but I can't even click back to where they were located. Unless I start the game over completely and try again to get those items (with possibly the same result of being unable to pick them up), I'm not sure what else to do. Incredibly frustrating.

Using MAC OSX 10.10.2

I'm in the same situation, using Windows 7. Strategy guide says I should pick them up but cannot, and the hint button isn't working in this scene. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Edited on 05/09/2015 at 7:29:41 AM PST

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by littlemom4 on May 9, 15 7:30 AM
I am having the same issue. Playing on windows 7. DEVELOPERS PLEASE GET A FIX SOON!! I loved the game up to that point!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 15 1:14 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let players know that if you haven't done so, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help report and keep track of the issues you are experiencing to escalate to the appropriate team.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

annari24
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by annari24 on May 30, 15 1:17 AM
bonggamer wrote:Just saw that the SD version of this game has been released. Does this mean that the CE version has also been de-bugged??? Updates will help BFG. Thanks

I purchased the SD version, and has the same bugs, I can't pick up the hanky either,
seems they didn't bother fix the bugs at all

Nohrah
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Nohrah on Aug 2, 15 10:59 PM
Window 7 OS on laptop.

Yet ANOTHER game that burps and then shuts down my computer.

Edited on 08/02/2015 at 11:00:18 PM PST

[Post New]by cahess73 on Aug 22, 15 3:58 PM
The game installed on my Mac but it won't open. I get a window with "notGame quit unexpectedly." I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No go. Any advice?

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Jan 8, 16 2:38 PM
I'm on iPad ios 8 and the same issue occurred... Frustrating! I'll try rebooting (fingers crossed)

[Post New]by Saircat16 on Feb 5, 16 5:08 PM
Playing on Windows 10 - chrome - Seem to be having same problem as other people - post second figure on legend game in abandoned fairground - glitch happens and cannot access to play game any further - and I bought it! I know this is where the action continues because I looked at the walkthrough out of desperation and replaying it twice

pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pcpat923 on Feb 9, 16 7:28 AM
dakini wrote:Got all the way to finding the owlman's house and suddenly the screen for the game is black. The map and strategy guide are there but the last of the 4 map drawings has gone black so I can't get to the next scene. I can even go to the game map and get out of the scene but the minute I try to use the drawings I'm in the dark.

I'm running Yosemite 10.10.2 on my desktop.

Having same problem and was wondering how to resolve. Do I have to delete and download game again which means I must start anew? Thanks!

A funny side note is that I could go back and collect again all the gold coins so I have (or had) about 50 with all but one figurines purchased.

[Post New]by MsTonyaG on Apr 17, 16 7:31 PM
I'm having the same issue everyone else has been having for over a year now. The difference is I just purchased this game. Why is Big Fish still selling a game that does not work? Wish I had read these reviews before buying. IF there is no fix, then Big Fish should stop selling this game AND refund everyone's money who cannot get this game to work!

booksmart
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by booksmart on Aug 23, 16 3:08 PM
madmardi wrote:I also have to force quit this game. Cursor doesn't seem to work very well, takes a few goes to get the "hand" to appear over objects. Now am in the Owl Man's House, can't pick up the yellow paintbrush in the matching pairs HOG. Really frustrated. I do not believe we should have to re-start, re-load, send a dr felix report. If there is more than one person having the same issues, there is a problem WITH THE GAME, not the player's computer.

EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE. I am so frustrated but there is no point asking for help because you get the same line: either they try to blame your computer (which works perfectly well for other games) or you have to delete it, play the WHOLE game again and likely get stuck in the same place. I am so fed up. If you offer a product for sale, you should make sure it works.

booksmart
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by booksmart on Aug 23, 16 3:09 PM
MsTonyaG wrote:I'm having the same issue everyone else has been having for over a year now. The difference is I just purchased this game. Why is Big Fish still selling a game that does not work? Wish I had read these reviews before buying. IF there is no fix, then Big Fish should stop selling this game AND refund everyone's money who cannot get this game to work!

EXACTLY. BFG are you listening?

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Jan 21, 17 11:31 AM
things are left out of the strategy guide like after you talk to the owl man and he gets shot and some one shoves you off the dock. well no mention of that is made in chapter 6 at the owlman's house

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Feb 23, 17 6:17 PM
AS with some other Elephant Games I sometimes get a dialogue box when I start the game that tells me I may experience performance issues and asks if I want to turn special effects off--but I've not had any issues. Is this a glitch? It doesn't always come up, but my Windows 10 PC and video card don't have any issues handling it.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Jun 8, 17 9:32 AM
I made the mistake of buying this one without checking the tech issue complaints. I cannot get past the ply button it just sits on a stop watch loading and I have to shut down my Mac to get out of it which I have done multiple times as well as delete and redownload. I will never buy another game from big fish without going through the demo if it screws up there I am forwarned. This is getting to be a habit, and very frustrating.

[Post New]by bobthemob on Aug 30, 17 1:01 AM
I have got well into this game and following a request to rate the game I cannot make any more progress. I have lost articles that I collected, the hint button no longer works and the map no longer indices where I have tasks to complete. I can move throughout the map but can't do anything except interact with the police car.....which I had previously examined and gathered clues and articles from which are now all missing and the car is locked when I had previously unlocked it. I can't get access to the sherif house where I had been previously.

Go to: