Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

Re:Welcome to Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond forum

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 9, 11 6:03 PM
Fun game, I loved it, but I am stuck at numbers on an organ. I will have to see if I can get pass that part, so I will buy the full game and finish.

ug4z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ug4z on Nov 12, 11 3:41 AM
I agree with all reviewers...this is bright easy to find all things..but it has no skip on the puzzles..so if you can't do (game over) wish I had known...

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 9:07 AM
This is a short game if you are good with HOG, but if you take your time you can make it a littler bit longer.

The scenes are nice and easy to play along, I like that the graphics are clear enough.

Overall this game is no what you call a "winner" for its no that bad either.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jul 25, 12 7:21 PM
I could have sworn I commented on this game, but I can't find me, so here goes.

This game was grande! I loved every part about it and when I get bored, I play this game and The Golden Bird of Paradise too. And I'll keep on playing this and never tire of it.

[Post New]by nbbugia on Sep 3, 12 10:52 PM
I purchased this Game for my IPAD and it keeps on crashing when I was to assemble the sword, it kept on crashing. I asked for a refund. I reinstalled it 2 or 3 times and I still encounter the same problem. I requested for a refund on this game but up to now, I still don't have a reply. Please help.

You know I just want a confirmation on this. My bill arrived and I am being charged. I've been buying from big fish for 2 years and this is the first time i have not received any reply.

Itunes customer support has been very helpful in guiding me for technical problems. But this is the first time my game has crashed. To top it all I reinstalled it as instructed, I have to repeat from the start and still encounters the same problem.

Please let me know if I will get a refund.

[Post New]by nightinggale22 on May 8, 13 12:27 AM
elaineNM wrote:i need help with the ring box please

line up the light blue rings first with the blue arrows then the rest is easy
I just discovered the tips from the WALK THROUGH it is great help.
I was stuck at the flower stand...
..then at the MAZE I really needed help bad.

I am a happy Camper right now. I did it I got through that Hard cursed MAZE.I like mazes but this one burned my mind. I used the forum and the walk through and the game guide hints. But was then directed to a You Tube maze guide for this game. I wrote down the guide and mapped it out to follow it closely.after a few more attempts I got it. I bought this game and it just sat there for months. The game grphics are beautiful. The game is good with me.Hope I don't get stuck again as I am not at the end yet.

Edited on 08/05/2013 at 11:12:37 AM PST

Go to: