Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Cookyville on May 19, 15 6:07 PM
I installed the BG update for this game and am still having problems

What do you DO with the cards in the in the hand in the first HO puzzle ??

It says- in wrong order or 'nothing here to do now'

frustrating

LS

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 20, 15 1:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are still having issues with the plane after installing the update. Talk about frustrating.

Please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will be able to investigate this further for you. By also contacting them it helps to keep track of and report the issues to the developers in regards to the update.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on May 22, 15 4:48 AM
nflynn wrote:I'm stuck in the plane looking for coordinates and it wont let me get out or use the map to get out...another glitch w BF.... guess I can't finish the bonus chapter??

Me too!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 22, 15 7:11 AM
me too

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on May 24, 15 7:24 PM
ME TOO !!!!

Thought that was supposed to be fixed?

ETA: I had the latest version of GM...uninstalled and reinstalled the GM anyway.
Checked manually for game updates...GM says no updates available.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the game......still stuck in plane.

What a waste of $

Edited on 05/25/2015 at 3:29:03 AM PST

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on May 26, 15 12:37 AM
rmcorvello wrote:i finished the main chapter but had trouble with bonus chapter , i played cards with the guy and was supposed to receive keys to a boat . there was no keys , i checked
strategy guide , they were supposed on the table. not there

Having the same issue. Using WIndows 8.1. I've tried Dr Felix, .......it runs the report but DOES NOT tell me where it put the report. Guess you really don't want it attached to any technical ticket.

The 'click to continue' window in the bonus game sits on top of the inventory, so it doesn't work at all.

[Post New]by Norah222 on May 27, 15 12:42 PM
I also cannot get an update for this Bonus game. I've checked manually and game manager is up to date. Yes, I've deleted and downloaded game, but no change.

Looking forward to a fix

Thanks

nineill
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nineill on May 29, 15 12:16 AM
I am stuck with ships mail and cannot find an opportunity to use it , its folowed me through to bonus game but now i am stuck having won the card game am not abe tro go any further

Song4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Song4 on May 30, 15 4:19 PM
Tech Support -- Please fix the navigation bug aboard the plane
in the bonus chapter. I'm playing Lost Tides on my Mac OS version 10.7.5.
This is a technical issue, not a strategy one.
Once aboard the plane, there is no down arrow at the bottom of
screen to get off the plane. The map feature to transport elsewhere
is broken. All ability to traverse the map has ceased.
I know the strategy is to go to the tavern to get the coordinates,
but game interface won't let me go to the tavern.
Please fix this bug. It blocks all further progress so that I cannot
complete the bonus chapter.
Users nflynn, Vampyrlady2264 and Lilly214 have also reported
this same issue.

Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on May 31, 15 8:51 PM
I, too, am stuck in the plane in the bonus game. I bought the game after the update was issued and there is no update show. Help please!!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jun 1, 15 5:49 PM
I've done all the updates to everything I can update and I'm still stuck in the plane. I've never had a problem with Mad Head before so this is a first. Any new ideas? I'm not going to waste the time with Dr. Felix as everyone else seems to be having the same problem.

Edited on 06/01/2015 at 5:51:15 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 2, 15 8:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are still experiencing issues with the Bonus Chapter of this game. Since the update was supposed to help resolve this issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot and pass along the information on the issues that players are experiencing.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Forgetmyname on Jun 2, 15 2:16 PM
Stuck also in the plane and still don't know what to do with the letters. I'd like to have my money back, because I don't care about any wallpapers or achievements. I bought the CE because I wanted to play the bonus game. I stuck and there seems to be no solution.

[Post New]by Forgetmyname on Jun 2, 15 2:22 PM
How can I get the update??????

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 3, 15 11:21 AM
Hi Forgetmyname,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are stuck in the plane and perhaps don't have the current update. If the game was installed after May 18, 2015, then the most current version of this game is installed on your computer. For more information regarding these updates, please see the following threads:

UPDATE! New version available for Rite of Passage:The Lost Tides Collector's Edition! May 13, 2015
New version available for Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition (Mac)-May 13, 2015

If you are still having issues, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to help troubleshoot this for you. They also have the tools to be able to look into getting a replacement game or refund.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Forgetmyname on Jun 8, 15 1:00 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon, thank you for that help but I bought the game after the update on May 13, 2015 so that there is no other new update available. (Order date was May 31, 2015). I check the updates almost every day. There is still no new one and still no way out of the plane.

[Post New]by vhasby on Jun 11, 15 1:03 PM
I got stuck in the plane with the pilot and can't get out.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jul 11, 15 5:52 PM
Whatever "repairs" were supposedly done on this game are clearly ineffectual. Sure wish I would have read of all the major snafus (regarding this game) written about in this forum BEFORE I bought it. I, too, played the card game with the tavern card players (in the Bonus Section), having anted the diamond ring to join the game. However, there was/is no appearance of any seaplane keys (the ante provided by one of the other card players).

The conversational speech bubble, at that point, said I had won the seaplane keys yet they are no where to be found and I have no idea how to restart the Bonus Section, again. Clearly, this is a technical flaw that the developers have decided not to bother fixing! Now, I'm stuck at a place where I cannot progress any further in the Bonus Game and am very frustrated. Working with Customer Service to address such technical bugs inevitably takes months, if ever, to accomplish, since they never read or pay close attention to the data that is provided to them. It's just "robo e-mails" left to handle any and all situations.

doryd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by doryd on Jul 17, 15 12:07 AM
yep, agree with vhasby and forgetmyname: still stuck in the plan in the bonus game with no way out. I installed this after the May 15 update, so have whatever version Big Fish had on offer then.

Big Fish - either your update is faulty, or you did not put the updated [fixed] version on the site for installation.

Yet another game I've bought where my money has been wasted.....

[Post New]by Harrington on Jul 18, 15 7:33 PM
Also stuck in the plane. Also bought well past the purported update. Never had an update that worked anyway.

And BTW everyone: it is RITE of Passage, not RIGHT of Passage.

Go to: