Cannot pass dressing the 3 angels

[Post New]by klsplays on Jun 26, 15 5:34 AM
Dressed 2, then 3rd dress disappeared. Hint goes into far upper left corner where there is nothing.

Please provide a fix as I cannot get further in the game until you fix this bug.

Aaaargh!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jun 26, 15 5:48 AM
Please fix the problems, 5 pages with issues!!

I would love to play but not before everything is going well

jandk2a
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jandk2a on Jun 26, 15 5:59 AM
When I click to play, it does not come up. Uninstalled and re-installed with still the same problem - using Windows 7 Professional.

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Jun 26, 15 6:03 AM
Stuck on the doll dresses and can't move on. BFG will owe alot of fans not just one game credit but it should be 2 for the next CE. I buy these CE's trusting BFG that they will be bug free and that is not the case lately.

Edited on 06/26/2015 at 6:04:02 AM PST

SilentEyes
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by SilentEyes on Jun 26, 15 6:35 AM
As many people have experienced, the game will not open, just returns to manager page and says thanks for playing, when it's not actually opened.
Very disappointing.

glenard
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glenard on Jun 26, 15 7:44 AM
I am having the same problem as everyone else. Game freezing, cursor freezing, trying to pick up inventory item with cursor and it picks up an item two or three items away from one you are picking up. Plus numerous more problems. I cannot understand why in this day and age, a game is released with so many problems. Beta testing should have cleared this up, was beta testing even done.

The game looks fun, would like to buy, but won't attempt until bugs are fixed. Knowing full well that this is not my computer's problem, I am not going to waste my time going to support or even trying to uninstall, reinstall or anything else. This is why I subscribe to another game site, BF has gone way downhill, especially with bring out a game with so many issues for so many people. Doesn't make sense. Someone fell asleep.

[Post New]by rustysmom1 on Jun 26, 15 8:34 AM
I am having the same problem as those below....game will open but will not play. It goes right back to game manager. I filed a complaint yesterday with techs and was told I don't have HP so I have to run game as administrator. What is HP? Never had this problem before so why now with this game?

kindnsruls
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kindnsruls on Jun 26, 15 9:03 AM
Had, but overcame serious download issues running OSX 10.9.5

I downloaded 3 times, only to have the game freeze and the entire download disappear from Game Manager after a restart.

Finally, I downloaded and installed again and then shut down the computer completely.

I unplugged the computer, allowing it to reset, then restarted and the game played fine except for some noises in the soundtrack.

Enjoyable game.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jun 26, 15 9:40 AM
Had same problems as everyone else with freezing. Didn't even get out of the first scene, nor could I finish it. Sent complaint to BF tech and got a "free" game. Okay, that was nice, but no mention of them trying to fix the problem, and no suggestions either. I don't need more game credits, I want the games to work!

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Rhondalay on Jun 26, 15 10:00 AM
WOW!!! SAME ISSUE WITH THE DOLL DRESS disappearing and the hint shooting off the upper left side of the screen... I don't see any responses for this, are the dev's on vacation???? Will there be a fix or do I ask for my money back?!

[Post New]by amalthea1221 on Jun 26, 15 10:09 AM
same here - can't get it to play at all

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 26, 15 10:29 AM
G'day,

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contact Customer Support with a Dr Felix so far. This information is really helping our investigation into why some players are unable to get the game to launch.

We are also looking into the matter of the disappearing dress, I see that a few people have found a way around this and I really appreciate that you've shared how here in the forum while we work on a permanent fix for this issue.

If you are impacted by these, or any other issues with Spirit of Revenge, and haven't done so already, please reach out to Customer Support with a Dr Felix from your system. These diagnostics will help us isolate the types of systems having this issue and get our team and the developers on the path to a solution for everyone impacted.

For more information and a link to the program, please see the following help article:

Dr Felix Diagnostics report

Thanks,

bfgMurrumbidgee

alilypad
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alilypad on Jun 26, 15 10:41 AM
Game is over at:

"I had all three dresses at one point, but made the mistake (guessing here) of dragging the second one to the moss and placing it on the doll. At that point, the 3rd dress vanished and is located (apparently) somewhere beyond the HOS on the upper left, impossible to retrieve." (copied from another player with the identical issue)

Using Win 8, but that doesn't appear to be the issue. Extremely disappointed.

whimperx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by whimperx on Jun 26, 15 11:51 AM
I am not a happy gamer with this one! I have tried, repeatedly, checked in the Forum for help, and still am unable to capture the bottle in the HOS. I take the fishing rod and try every possible angle and position and no luck. I can go no further without the axe that is the reward for this HOS. I used two game credits, which came after paying for many, many games, and it is wasted. Others have had the same problem, one finally succeeded. Please fix this glitch. There is no skip option and it is the last item to be collected.

[Post New]by Lee1966 on Jun 26, 15 12:52 PM
This is the first time in a long time that I've had a problem with a game. I got to the part where you put the angels weighing different weights and you had to put them where they belong. the problem started where 1 set of the angels just kept spinning around and around continuously. I couldn't skip or back out of the game. had to do alt ctrl del to bring up the task manager. to get out of the game. I restarted the game to see if it would fix itself. no go. did the same thing. Using Windows 7 PC

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

The Third Dress

[Post New]by kandinsky on Jun 26, 15 1:01 PM
I thought I was done for because I had dipped the second dress in wine and made the red dress and when the third came up help kept sending me back to the wine bottle... I finally grasped that I needed to put green on the third dress whatever help said and when I did (the green is on the right) things got back to working and I moved on. Hope this helps someone...
A badly working help system is like a gps which thinks you are on a road you have left and keeps guiding on that basis.
I found help more than once obstinately asking me to go places I was not ready to go to or had already done and beyond that the walkthrough guide seems very sketchy.

Im thinking that the detailed reviews offering all the features of the game may have been made by players who did not go all the way through before dashing off a review which is ok but needs be taken into account.

[Post New]by juliehart on Jun 26, 15 1:28 PM
Has any one gotten an update on the problem? I still cannot play this game. If not fixed soon, I want my money back!

Windows 8 No problems with my computer, all other games play just fine!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by blondie4116 on Jun 26, 15 1:38 PM
FreedomII wrote:Using Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. Got to the scroll holding the skull but game crashed when I placed the pirate token. When I re-started, the scroll with the token wouldn't play, although it does show I need to interact with the scroll. I'm at the point where I need the item inside the scroll to move forward, but apparently I'll have to restart the game since I can't override, skip, or otherwise manage to get the scroll to autoplay. Not a win...

Same thing happened to me! I'm running a Yosemite 10.10.2. I hate the thought of starting again from the beginning!

LaComtesse
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by LaComtesse on Jun 26, 15 1:50 PM
I am rather far in the game...one of the "scrolls" will not open. Pressing "hint" only highlights this "frozen" scroll. I have received another scroll since, and am able to complete the puzzle and receive what is supposed to be the second skull for a puzzle at a garden gate. All I can do, I think, is to stop gameplay, remove the game from my computer, and then reload. There has been a slight audio glitch throughout gameplay, as well as dropped pixels on the left hand side of the screen.

htbhills
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by htbhills on Jun 26, 15 1:50 PM
Windows 7 here.

Game simply will not open! I've reinstalled twice.

Disappointed.

Go to: