elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by elizaew on Sep 13, 15 5:17 AM
Bonus level between 59 & 60 - line up one at a time. Is there a bug in this level? No matter what I do, it does not recognize that I am cashiering people out one at a time, per the instructions. Others have posted in the community forum that they are having the same problem. The challenge circle meter at the top right does not log any activity no matter what I do.

LVKiva
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by LVKiva on Sep 13, 15 3:03 PM
KBKW wrote:I can't access my menu after level 3! Windows 10 Laptop

I just started having this problem yesterday. I played through the game in the past and didn't have this problem - now I can't click on anything in the menu and it isn't giving me the choice of adding the new items I've earned in the previous levels.

sas80
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sas80 on Sep 29, 15 4:37 PM
Same problem with the fruity water in the Farmer's Market. Somehow my game reinstalled itself last week and I had to start all over, which I didn't mind because I like the layout of this game much better than the previous ones.

mirew
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mirew on Oct 12, 15 7:39 PM
There are so many issues with this game that I can't possibly list all of them, please let me know if there will be any fixes for this game!

Thank you.

[Post New]by Jacqueline121 on Oct 25, 15 3:53 PM
There is supposed to be a fix for this game. You can't get the diamond on Level 57. The number has to be changed to 1,250 points.

Why hasn't this been addressed yet by the support team.

LVKiva
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by LVKiva on Oct 26, 15 10:52 AM
LVKiva wrote:
KBKW wrote:I can't access my menu after level 3! Windows 10 Laptop

I just started having this problem yesterday. I played through the game in the past and didn't have this problem - now I can't click on anything in the menu and it isn't giving me the choice of adding the new items I've earned in the previous levels.

If anyone else is having this problem - turn on the hints and you'll be able to change the menu. Annoying, but at least you can play.

[Post New]by CrissM1231 on Oct 29, 15 9:47 AM
Having a problem with menu items on the farmer's market level. It won't let me select the fruity water to serve to customers no matter what I do. Emily just stands next to it shaking her head "no". Will there ever be a "fix" for this glitch? I sure hope so, or I may decide that BFG is not the place to purchase games from any more.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate

[Post New]by daphne167 on Nov 18, 15 7:22 AM
I'm having the same problem that was posted 10/29. I can't complete the game and I an pretty sure this is why.
Emily can't select the fruity water in the farmer's market series.

[Post New]by Aronya on Nov 18, 15 6:38 PM
I made it to level 56 yesterday... and I just went in to play and I am back at level one... there is no history of my game. I was so close to finishing....UGH

[Post New]by tikabanget2 on Nov 19, 15 4:46 AM
I downloaded the game for MacOS twice.
I already paid the game.

But the game in my Mac always error and quit unexpectedly.
Why.. (

[Post New]by ellamcc2 on Nov 25, 15 3:57 PM
I played this game twice from another site w/o any problems on the day it was released. Since then, in an effort to use up my massive pile of game credits, I purchased it from here & I cannot change the menu. (Yes, I read the thread, went to settings/see game hints & that did absolutely nothing.) I uninstalled & reinstalled it, but that did nothing either. I get to level 4 and should be able to unlock several different menu options, but I cannot do so.

Any other hints as to how to get this to work? On another system that is identical to this one, I can run the game from another site w/o any problems, but from BigFish - on a purchased game, I cannot play as I am supposed to. There is no reason - after a second download in November that this game has so many issues. It runs just fine from every other site I try it on, no matter the system or computer. BigFish seems to have a corrupt download - can we get a new installation?

CrissM1231 wrote:Having a problem with menu items....Will there ever be a "fix" for this glitch? I sure hope so, or I may decide that BFG is not the place to purchase games from any more.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate

I think that while BigFish is nice, it is clearly not the place to purchase anything. Too many problems with too many games & no help except other people posting their problems on these forums. That is not worth my money. After years of using this site, I will cancel my membership today, as all of these problems are only recent. If this is the way the site is run, then why pay for anything from here?

If I get no reply to my email in a day or so, I will call and you will return my money. I want nothing else from here, and I am so tired of this nonsense I doubt I can express it more clearly. Where are the fixes for this game? And what about all the others that also have problems?

Edited on 11/25/2015 at 4:07:12 PM PST

CrazyLatin007
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by CrazyLatin007 on Dec 19, 15 10:15 AM
It truly is ridiculous!

The developer's website recognized the problem with "all items unlocked" achievement and fixed it, and Big Fish still has not given us a fixed game.

What I detest the most is the lack of responses on game threads that are supposed to be about tech issues.

Why the f... do you have a thread like this if you guys are not going to reply?!!!

I'm this close to cancelling my membership here, and I have been a member for YEARS!!!

CrazyLatin007
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by CrazyLatin007 on Dec 19, 15 10:25 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry that players are experiencing various issues such as unable to progress or freezing.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing to the appropriate team.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

bfgBellerophon

I see this, or a version of a post like this, in every Tech Issues thread on this forum.

This is not the way to help your customers, guys.

1) It clearly shows you are not reading the thread, just copying and pasting the same standard message.

2) It assumes most of the problems will be non-game related, that is the problem is with a setting in the owner's computer, when, clearly, many problems are with the games themselves that have to be adjusted to run according to your format with your game manager app

3) It overloads your support team, who will get asked the same question over and over by many players. It's a lot more efficient to have a tech issues sub-forum and have your team work on known issues for everybody and keep updating all the users on solutions at once. Not one by one.

4) After posting that standard message (that just angers me, because it's such a lazy thing to do) there are no more official replies from BF on the technical issues thread. So, basically, all of us who report tech issues have wasted our time and you don't give a flying pickle about us.

Great way to treat your customers, guys! /end sarcasm

[Post New]by mapetite13 on Dec 25, 15 3:53 PM
Aronya wrote:I made it to level 56 yesterday... and I just went in to play and I am back at level one... there is no history of my game. I was so close to finishing....UGH

Same problem, the game keeps resetting to level 1 without any rhyme or reason. I am on a Windows 10 Home edition machine and this is most frustrating! I was at level 50 when this happened this time.

Any idea why the reset happens or how to prevent it?

[Post New]by skehm117 on Feb 29, 16 3:52 PM
I have completed every level and achieved 3 stars in every level and found all the mice. I have also used every item in the stores and still am unable, unable to hole the cupcake beanbag chair and the full princess outfit. How am I able to achieve these?

[Post New]by jnvx93 on Mar 9, 16 3:18 PM
CajunWitch wrote:I'm having the same trouble as FlameGirl when it comes to the farmer's market. It's extremely frustrating because you can't earn the trophy for using everything at least once if you can't use the fruity water.

I am having the same problem! When I try to add the fruity water to my tray Emily just shakes her head like it is not there. I have changed back and fourth between the other waters and I do not have a problem with the first 2 and serving them, but I cannot serve the Fruity water. I have even deleted my game and replayed it, but nothing works!

aurorabig
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aurorabig on Apr 13, 16 1:38 PM
Am I doing something wrong or there is a bug?

1. 2 last bonus levels are not giving me the gems. The ones where Emily is walking faster and when ppl can only line up in one line at the register. I finish expert, but I'm not passing them.

2. I can't get the trophy for opening "all the products". It's saying I have 111 out of 112. But I do have them all, and I also Got the trophy for "using all the products in all environments at least once". How is that even possible?

aurorabig
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aurorabig on Apr 20, 16 5:11 PM
aurorabig wrote:Am I doing something wrong or there is a bug?

1. 2 last bonus levels are not giving me the gems. The ones where Emily is walking faster and when ppl can only line up in one line at the register. I finish expert, but I'm not passing them.

2. I can't get the trophy for opening "all the products". It's saying I have 111 out of 112. But I do have them all, and I also Got the trophy for "using all the products in all environments at least once". How is that even possible?

Anyone?

[Post New]by lauralynn2368 on Jul 23, 16 10:07 AM
jennybrown1 wrote:
ladyblu11 wrote:Cannot open on mac. have a macbook pro and I was able to get into the first screen only once (to add name) then it quit. Fails to open now every time.
I will contact support to get a refund. Really wanted to play this game, so I'm not happy.

I can't too. This is the only one that won't load, very bummed

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 10:08:59 AM PST

[Post New]by cll766 on Dec 4, 16 9:34 AM
I just bought this game 1 week ago and it is not up to par for the other delicious games I have played. It freezes up at random points, crashes and you cannot scroll between level screens to go back and play a previous level after going to the next set of restaurant levels. This game is frustrating and I almost feel like asking for my money back.I am running windows 10 and all of the lastest drivers. I have limited internet usage. So, to have to download this game again is a waste of money for me.

Go to: