bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 21, 15 3:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to let you know that an update has been released that may possibly resolve the crashing issue that many are experiencing:

UPDATE! New version available for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2! July 21, 2015

If you continue to experience issues with the game, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 07/21/2015 at 3:10:00 PM PST

[Post New]by janetsimpson on Jul 21, 15 5:44 PM
I've got Vista Basic. I did everything the HELP suggested and guess what? Now I can't play ANY of my games. They ALL come up with the Access Violation error. Great......now what do I do? I tried undoing what I did. Still none of them will play. HELP!!!!

[Post New]by janetsimpson on Jul 21, 15 5:46 PM
Also, I'm not showing any updates and when I go to the options and click on the manual updates it says there are no updates.!!

katelynn58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katelynn58 on Jul 21, 15 6:56 PM
Update did nothing. Now I don't even see the black box that used to come up. I even tried deleting the game, rebooting, and reinstalling. Nothing. So disappointing.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium. If others out there with Same OS had success, let me know what you did.

Keep trying BF. Not ready to give up on this just yet....

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jul 21, 15 7:17 PM
resolution 32 bits windows xp

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 22, 15 7:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the new posts in this thread.

janetsimpson, I'm sorry to hear that an access violation error message appears after trying the suggested steps. In regards to this specific error message, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Access Violation

If you find that you are still having trouble playing your games, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot.

janetsimpson, if the game was purchased after July 21, 2015, the updates will automatically download when the game is installed. Since it sounds like this game was purchased before the update, please reach out to our Technical Support Team so that they can look into this for you.

katelyn58, I'm sorry to hear that on your Windows Vista it seems that the update wasn't helpful even after deleting, rebooting, and reinstalling. Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

MLADYLU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MLADYLU on Jul 30, 15 1:53 PM
This is a great game. The one thing where I am stymied is the Acapulco diving scene .I can't find the last (I hope) recycle item. Got the water bottle by the pool. Found the brown bottle on the right edge & the crushed can on the opposite cliff. What & where else is it please?? I have clicked the whole scene various times to no avail.
Is that blue tarp/plastic in the ocean up against the left side a piece? It's won't respond. Thank you.

retroFish
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by retroFish on Aug 4, 15 2:10 AM
There are 4 pieces of trash in the Acapulco scene. One is a Plastic Bottle in the zoomed up area. One is a Brown Bottle on the cliff face. One is a Crushed Can on the cliff face. The 4th is a Plastic Bottle which is at the bottom left of the screen next to the grey haired man’s left shoulder and which can only be seen on widescreen monitors. Although you cannot see it on 4:3 monitors, you CAN collect it. If you click just to the left of the man’s shoulder you should be able to get it, perfect the level and get your Gold Star.
An oops, sorry moment from us, the developer ... Thank You for your understanding and happy gaming!

katkarman
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by katkarman on Aug 15, 15 3:22 PM
Same issue as others. I played version 1 and 2 on trial and decided to buy both and now both games are crashing and I used my money and free credit to no avail.. I do not get why is this happening to everyone playing these games. Moreover I need to know how to access crash reports so I can give BFG support a detailed message to help me more precisely...

[Post New]by Ceolasfolly on Oct 21, 15 10:30 PM
Unable to install exe. file. Game will not load or install.
This is the only game I've never been unable to install.
I've been a member for over 2 years and have over
25 games. I get code 1401? Please advise.

[Post New]by redgirl on Mar 27, 16 9:52 PM
game will not start.

[Post New]by redgirl on Mar 27, 16 9:56 PM
game will not start.

Go to: