Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by SPUTNIK1958 on Aug 14, 09 5:52 AM
YES finally I succeed. From the walkthrough from gameboomer I found out to do the terracottapuzzle (there was an exact picture of the final result) and out came a little plant. After watering it I had blue paint!!!! Jep goes to the paintings again and put blue paint in the place for it and Leonard (the abe) paints a symbol. Do the same picture with Mina at the plant with blue paint - then something opens up. Yes now I finally can go on with the game.

[Post New]by flygirl612 on Aug 15, 09 10:12 AM
hi all, well i am VERY new to all this but love this game (at least so far) just started, on the puzzles do they tell you HOW to play them or what to do??? I am conf. I am on the gate and used the wrench to take the cover off the speaker thing and now the puzzle but they don't say what I am suppose to do!!!! HELP!!

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 15, 09 9:39 PM
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Yes yes and yes! Read through the responses here in the forum, so I downloaded the new driver from Nvidia. Now in lieu of 8 split screens at least I'm down to 2. There's gotta be a solution, an answer -- hoping someone will share. Please and Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 15, 09 9:45 PM
MIKADEES wrote:
gamegirl48 wrote:
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Yes. I installed it twice to see if that would help, but it didn't. I think I am going to chat with someone at BFG and see if there is anything that can be done to remedy this.

- From the Windows Task bar, click on START button.
- Choose RUN from the drop down list that now appears.
- Type DXDIAG in the command line window that opens, then click on OK button.
- From the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click on the SAVE ALL INFORMATION button.
- Save the file "DxDiag.txt" to your hard drive.
- Open DxDiag.txt and see who made your video card. (Mine was NVIDIA GeForce)
- Go to their website and install the latest drivers.
- That fixed my problems.
- Before going to the website, I tried to update my driver going through the help/search built in to the computer. It
didn't fix the problem. The manufacturer's website fixed it.
- I hope this helps everyone.

OK did all of that, downloaded Nvidia's latest drivers, and now I'm down to 2 screens in game in lieu of 8. This is new computer. I'm hoping someone has an answer for those of us who have downloaded new drivers and still encountering this "problem". THANKS!!!!!

[Post New]by HolidayS1 on Aug 16, 09 7:35 AM
Kentish_Maid wrote:Hi,
This is the first time I have been unable to get anywhere with an adventure game. Just downloaded and installed, but can't get anywhere. HELP!!!
So far still stuck in helicopter - all I can find is inflate life jacket and release seat belt. Searched in vain for any other change of icon - nothing other than looking at dead body of pilot.
I would really appreciate some help in getting started.

[Post New]by HolidayS1 on Aug 16, 09 7:51 AM
Kentish_Maid wrote:Hi,
This is the first time I have been unable to get anywhere with an adventure game. Just downloaded and installed, but can't get anywhere. HELP!!!
So far still stuck in helicopter - all I can find is inflate life jacket and release seat belt. Searched in vain for any other change of icon - nothing other than looking at dead body of pilot.
I would really appreciate some help in getting started.

You need to just brake one of the windows out.

reddc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by reddc on Aug 16, 09 1:35 PM
What is going on with this game is it buggy as when it first starts and is showing you what to do, it lets you pick up the hammer then you get an arrow pointing toward the door telling you that you can use the door to get to other places, then you cannot do anything else with the game, if you click the arrow near the door nothing is happening, can anyone help please?

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Aug 16, 09 4:28 PM
Is there a walkthruogh for this game?

Lysheri
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Cable

[Post New]by Lysheri on Aug 16, 09 9:20 PM
What tool do you use to get the wires out of the cable?

[Post New]by SirTugalot on Aug 16, 09 10:28 PM
I purchased this game but it wont run just a black screen will i have to download it again hope you can help.

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Aug 17, 09 8:20 AM
Hey, Lysheri! Just take the cable & disassemble it (put it on the box in inventory that says dismantle). Good luck

[Post New]by palmore on Aug 18, 09 12:23 AM
Can someone tell me where I can get a coupon code from?

[Post New]by bouncerfish on Aug 18, 09 1:39 AM
oooh, just about to start downloading!
so excited, I hope that I don't have download issues

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Aug 18, 09 6:29 AM
Good luck and have fun!

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by fairiesgarden on Aug 18, 09 9:16 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

This has nothing to do with Mina's Fate forum....But I am desperate to know the new name for Big Fish .com
so I may play bigfish tomorrow when all repairs and changes have been made...Their giving this site a new name .

[Post New]by YO_BOB on Aug 18, 09 2:37 PM
mamalama you have to match the top numbers to the bottom in the correct order. This is as much as i needed to get through it 0=4, 1=1, 3=0, 6=3, 8=2. good luck!

[Post New]by kygril on Aug 18, 09 7:43 PM

having the same thing helpppppppppppp

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by shorty6985 on Aug 19, 09 1:56 AM
every time i load this game the screen goes really big and i can't play it can anyone help me make it smaller
PLEASE

[Post New]by sharlx on Aug 19, 09 8:54 AM
I really loved the first Mysterious Island and am sure this will be as good, if I could only download it.
I downloaded to my desk top and it took 9 hours...then told me there was an error and I should uninstall and reinstall.
sooooo.....
I decided to download it on my laptop. Took 8 1/2 hours and told me it didn't download correctly.

This is really starting to "upset" me. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks, Sharlx

[Post New]by rosetattoo2510 on Aug 19, 09 11:05 AM
debinem007 wrote:
myftroop wrote:I need help I have mistakely used my clay for pots or lost some somewhere, but I need more to make icons for the puzzle at the beach. Where can I get more clay or do I have to restart the game? Does anyone know???

Go to: