Spelling error!

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Spelling error!

[Post New]by norry6 on Aug 3, 15 8:35 AM
gohill wrote:
norry6 wrote:It wasn't me honest!!! All my pillows went straight into the Atlantic
There is one in the castle - now where did that go?

It's in the battle armory, or pit, or whatever that HO is called... I know, I picked it up a 1,000 times already and someone keeps throwing it back down in there... is that you????

fuzz ball

Oops you got me

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 3, 15 9:17 AM
norry6 wrote:
gohill wrote:
norry6 wrote:It wasn't me honest!!! All my pillows went straight into the Atlantic
There is one in the castle - now where did that go?

It's in the battle armory, or pit, or whatever that HO is called... I know, I picked it up a 1,000 times already and someone keeps throwing it back down in there... is that you????

fuzz ball

Oops you got me

HAHAHAHA.... I'm trying to decide if you've got GREAT aim to make it into the battle pit each time... or... well, at least, you haven't hit me yet...

which can not be said for certain others, as I get another pillow thrown at me that looks VERY odd... drew???? is that you???? oh nooooo... should I call the moles??

fuzz ducking britches

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 3, 15 9:37 AM
[quote=gohill

fuzz ducking britches

WOW...........my mind read that SO wrong! LOL

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 3, 15 9:40 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:[quote=gohill

fuzz ducking britches

SNORFLE OH... MY... GOD... I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to take EXTREME self-control NOT to post the "new" name.... hahahaha... come on mods, just ONCE... no??... well, shoot... down girl...

Edited on 08/03/2015 at 10:06:37 AM PST

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Aug 3, 15 11:11 AM
gohill wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:[quote=gohill

fuzz ducking britches

SNORFLE OH... MY... GOD... I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to take EXTREME self-control NOT to post the "new" name.... hahahaha... come on mods, just ONCE... no??... well, shoot... down girl...

Hey Fuzzy duck britches ........You are absolutely a quack and a hoot. I never stop laughing when I read your posts.

Oh by the way a fuzzy pillow and some king sized dust bunnies got ya!!!!!!!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 4, 15 4:47 AM
gohill wrote:

as I get another pillow thrown at me that looks VERY odd... drew???? is that you???? oh nooooo... should I call the moles??

fuzz ducking britches

NO ! Last Time They Stuffed My GauntLets Fulla PeeNuttie Butterer!<--Sea ?! I Still Stutterer From PTSD !
-Meds ! Wear's My

HAY !! Who SNORFLED !?!

Bold in Quote Added

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 4, 15 5:04 AM
drew248 wrote:
gohill wrote:

as I get another pillow thrown at me that looks VERY odd... drew???? is that you???? oh nooooo... should I call the moles??

fuzz ducking britches

NO ! Last Time They Stuffed My GauntLets Fulla PeeNuttie Butterer!<--Sea ?! I Still Stutterer From PTSD !
-Meds ! Wear's My

HAY !! Who SNORFLED !?!

Bold in Quote Added

ROFL!!!!!!!!! ... looks like someone needs a "session" ... hahahaha.... should I prepare the couch??? Here's some to help with your afflictions.... better?? .. .... no??? .... that's all I could find in the fridge .... there are no meds in the cabinet, either or I'd toss some to ya.... from a safe distance, that is...... you seem to be having a "moment"... hahahahaha....

somehow, I "disappeared" from underneath all the pillows and dust bunnies... I got lost in the Castle, wandering down the halls, in and out of HO's... in the ever ENDLESS search for items to make the blood lotus....

I toss the "drew pillows" back to drew... you're on your then.... I'd offer glue, but that didn't seem to fix the problem the last time... seems to me, it made it worse, duct tape might help.. just looking out for ya there, buddy... hahahaha

I've got problems of my own... I've found some "Fuzzy"pillows and am trying to take them apart and figure out what goes where... duct tape is not my best look but... whatever works...

finds a hand,... duct tape it back on... oh great, it's floppy... this should make the HO's interesting... Fuzzy

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 4, 15 6:26 AM
Duct tape! Did you say duct tape? Eureka!! My husband was an industrial electrician and we have multitudes of duct tape. In all colors of the rainbow...grey, black, white, green, probably more. What'll it be?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 4, 15 6:29 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Duct tape! Did you say duct tape? Eureka!! My husband was an industrial electrician and we have multitudes of duct tape. In all colors of the rainbow...grey, black, white, green, probably more. What'll it be?

dealer's choice.... I'm not sure the color is the problem... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA... I'm sorry, I'm having a "moment" of my own... that's just tooo funny!!!!!!!!!!

I have to feel around for my eyes and since putting on duct tape one handed has resulted in a less than ideal situation.. I'll have to get back to you on the color... things are a little discombobulated till I find all missing parts...

floppy handed Fuzzy

Edited on 08/04/2015 at 6:44:50 AM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 4, 15 4:33 PM
Wow, this thread started with a vice and we're now with duct tape???? How in the world did it get there??? You guys are too funny! Keep it up please.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 4, 15 5:27 PM
Its the curse of the wandering senior mind!

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Aug 4, 15 5:31 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Its the curse of the wandering senior mind!

You beat me to it!!!!! We can't seem to stay on topic but at least we have fun

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 4, 15 6:28 PM
I've seen zebra print and camouflage duct tape, so I'm sure safari print isn't far behind. It's the latest fad for home crafters, and we've got to be crafty to survive in the Castle, right?!

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Aug 5, 15 3:41 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Its the curse of the wandering senior mind!

If it keeps wandering is that why we keep losing it? So it's not my fault after all

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 5, 15 6:20 AM
Wow Norry..............never thought of that...........I bet my mind is right next to my glasses!!

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Aug 5, 15 7:41 AM
my mind does wander...it wanders into the other room but when I get in there I forget that I am looking for it....it is lost to me
Suzy

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 5, 15 9:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to see that players are having good laughs in this particular thread. In order for this thread to continue and not be locked, we do ask that it be placed back on track and focused on Midnight Castle. The Moderation Team definitely want users to enjoy the Forums, but also want to make sure that threads and posts are game specific. With that in mind, if players are seeing any spelling errors within the game, feel free to either post in this thread or PM a moderator so that we can pass along the information.

Happy posting everyone! Thanks for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 08/05/2015 at 9:07:20 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 5, 15 10:10 AM
WOW! Lookie here.........found my glasses in numerous HOS's.... 👓

................still looking for my mind................

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 5, 15 11:58 AM
Way to go JR. Keep it on track. I knew that someday the mods would say something and I thank them for letting us get that far. Off to find some more spelling errors. Happy gaming guys!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 5, 15 12:29 PM
LOL Jannette..............that will be a new quest............finding ALL the pieces of my mind!

Go to: