Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by barhar on Aug 28, 15 7:54 AM
Enjoy this game, when it LOADS! Takes forever!! Start task manager, and it's not responding...very frustrating. Windows 7.

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by azrt on Aug 28, 15 2:54 PM
I am to the point where I need to place the sun moon and stars in the cave. I had all three in my inventory and after I placed the sun and moon the star is gone. When I hit hint it brings up the inventory bar but there is nothing there for it and circles where the star goes so that's me blown out of the water yet again by a glitch. Had been h aving some bumpy scene transitions and a couple freeze ups but this puts the kibitz on playing any further. Please someone fix these glitches and get us back on track. Mystery trackers is one of my favorite games and I hate to ask for another credit and add yet another mark on my can't finish the dang game tally

[Post New]by theosuperstar on Aug 30, 15 4:21 PM
Whilst playing game, my computer will randomly restart. It just seems to happen with Elephant Games!

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by sgcope on Sep 7, 15 2:26 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by NanaShirls48 on Sep 12, 15 9:05 AM
anki6969 wrote:I have Windows 10 too, and the computer is brand new (only 3 days ago!) with i7. The game starts and as soon as I´m trying to do anything: black screen! and restarting

This is the exact problem I am having on my brand new PC running windows 10-64bit. I have tried both the CE and SE versions and my computer shut down to black within seconds of signing in and fixing options. The only difference was in the SE game it said it was going into energy saving mode before it went totally to black screen.

[Post New]by grannybags1955 on Sep 22, 15 1:06 PM
I cannot get the crimping pliers to work no matter where i put them. can go no further in the game until this is done. Anyone else have this problem.

[Post New]by cushtigger on Sep 25, 15 8:58 AM
Tried to load having bought this game, just get a blank screen and have to go to windows task manager to get out. Windows 7. See there are many complaints, can you arrange a credit or refund on this game for me please as obviously has huge running issues.

[Post New]by Sandy_Mannon on Sep 28, 15 8:36 PM
I bought the CE version. I cannot play my bonus game. I click on 'play bonus game' & when I do....a screen comes up that says BACK...I click on it & it takes me right back to the starting screen. Disappointment to be sure. I've never had this problem with any of the games I have bought & I know I have bought over a 100 games....& always the CE editions! Please help me!

Thank you,
Sandy Mannon

Acele
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Acele on Oct 14, 15 12:03 AM
I love the Mystery Trackers games but I'm disappointed with this one. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cut out the special effects and the fancy cursor. Still, I can't get through the game without my computer freezing and restarting with one of two errors:

Video_scheduler_internal_error or Video tdr error.

My computer is only a few months old and I'm running Windows 10 with an NVIDIA graphics card and the latest driver.

This many people should not be having so much trouble with this game!

Acele
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Acele on Oct 14, 15 9:39 PM
A quick update: NVIDIA put out a new driver and since I installed it, the game has run fairly well. I'm still not playing with the special effects but the game seems to run better with the new driver

[Post New]by EmmSeven20 on Nov 20, 15 2:56 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say obviously they (Elephant Games) still have not released a patch for all of these problems; I just installed the demo and played nearly the entire length until it crashed.

In addition to crashing there's still:
-Extremely long load times
-Floating/erratic cursor

It's clear that these problems do not lie with our systems, barring if we haven't updated our software & have the right requirements. So...what's the deal?

I don't know about others, but I've downloaded and spent hundreds of dollars on games in the past four or so years, and plenty of that money has gone to Elephant: I have nearly their entire catalogue. Point is, I think devoted gamers deserve a game sans bugs and problems. I can understand a smaller indie gaming developer not having enough resources to quickly release patches, but we're talking about Elephant Games here!!

[Post New]by mistydew on Feb 21, 16 5:40 AM
says I own this game but will not play it. my other problem is when I get my cretic
card bill I'm always charged for three games when i'v only ordered one.

[Post New]by Assie59 on May 5, 16 4:18 AM
Nirvanah wrote:It' constantly freezes on the loading screen. I've yet to see the game. Windows 7.

[Post New]by ocanada73 on May 19, 16 8:17 PM
I have an iPadPro and I just bought this game. I can't get any sound. I've checked the game settings and the iPad settings, and they are all on for sound. Help, please.

[Post New]by slidercat on Jun 2, 16 9:24 PM
playing on my ipad after I color the wolf with the charcoal it won't let me take the moon amulet. uninstalled and reinstalled hope that solves the problem

mmpj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mmpj on Jul 7, 16 12:11 PM
Hi -

I'm using Mac 10.11.5, and all was fine until . . .

In the Bonus Chapter, in the HO on the boat (with the old fashioned diver's suit), when I click on the last object, I can't do anything else. I can't click on any of the buttons, nor can I return to the boat.

Otherwise, all was great!

Go to: