mezzin wrote:I am stuck in the same place no way out of the trailer area

me too O can't figure this one??

aussie190
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by aussie190 on Jan 20, 10 7:49 PM
I am stuck I cant get the rope ladder down from tree even though I have the hook will someone please tell me what I am doing wrong as I can't go ahead

aussie190
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by aussie190 on Jan 20, 10 8:01 PM
mimmiyh5 wrote:This game was good but way too easy and way too short!!! Hardly used the hints, 3-4 hours done. Hope they develop more like this but make them longer and a little trickier. Good for a $2.99 special. You guys on the forums are always so helpful, just like BFG. Ciao

Well mimmiyh5 if it was so good help me out how do i get the ladder down from tree i have the hook lets know

[Post New]by kathmckenzie on Jan 22, 10 1:16 PM
Lisa_41 wrote:I can't get out of the jail cell! Any hints how the nail file needs to be moved? I have the clues but I don't get them!

[Post New]by slavoie on Jan 23, 10 5:56 AM
i am stuck on the special with the wall and torch. i have nothing 2 light the torch with and nothing happens when i push skip. i want 2 keep playing ....not gret stuck on this one puzzle? how do you do skip? i push skip and nothing. any answers? i love this game

[Post New]by slavoie on Jan 23, 10 1:13 PM
Robilyn wrote:I can't pick up the toy with the tarot card at the circus and it won't let me skip the game. What do I do now?

you have 2 go outside and get coins, then put handle on , then keep picking up and dumping till u get 2 the 1 you want. i am stuck on a puzzle that i put together but must have missed something cuz it wont proceed and it wont let me skip. enjoy!!

[Post New]by slavoie on Jan 23, 10 1:28 PM
davebg wrote:
SAMJACKSON wrote:
mezzin wrote:I am stuck in the same place no way out of the trailer area

me too O can't figure this one??
look thru every area 4 a card u may have missed. i found that out the hard way !!!! love this game tho

[Post New]by SueFlechner on Feb 13, 10 6:28 PM
happened to me too...till i clicked on eyeglass...go back to telescope and put
in -10 and 80...tell me how it goes...

kit1717
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kit1717 on Mar 15, 10 1:28 AM
calicokat wrote:I can't tell if its a good game or not yet. I am only on the first chapter. I can't pick up the last piece of the blue tape. Won't let me. Is this going to be a problem through out the game.

[Post New]by spinner89 on Apr 1, 10 3:52 PM
I can't get away from the trailer. The telescope in the tree house told me my next location and I would go there if I could figure out how to get out of the trailer yard! I can't find any arrows, no matter how meticulous I am looking all around. Someone please help!

[Post New]by dltstoose on Jun 5, 10 12:36 PM
I could not get out of the trailer's yard either. Then saw the post about the eye glasses and the different settings for the telescope. Could not find the glasses but changed the setting on the telescope and took me right to the carnival.
Did the shooting gallery and got a handle for inventory. Then it said to do the grabber game but have no joy stick and will not let me skio the game. Where did I go wrong and how do I get out of this place?
I think this is going to be more frustration thatn fun. Appreciate any help at all.

[Post New]by Wheels3 on Jun 12, 10 8:06 AM
I'm stuck in the attic as I can't find the other 2 mirrors or the disks for the foyer or the key for the chest in the other room. Can u tell me what to do next

Edited on 06/12/2010 at 8:08:45 AM PST

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by Cfrances on Jun 18, 10 11:53 AM
Where do you find the coins for the Grabber game?

[Post New]by sharrone on Jul 7, 10 2:50 AM
bought this game from my local game shop. installed but cant get game to activate

[Post New]by Ubwell73 on Aug 25, 10 11:04 PM
kit1717 wrote:
calicokat wrote:I can't tell if its a good game or not yet. I am only on the first chapter. I can't pick up the last piece of the blue tape. Won't let me. Is this going to be a problem through out the game.

Please..If anyone has got a solution to this !! It's terrible that the game has just begun and I can't progress any further without this piece of tape ! I'm having problems with the same one...the piece that is under the barbell and the sandals.

gitis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gitis on Oct 23, 10 5:24 PM
How do I get the last piece of the puzzle so I can skip the puzzle on the floor and move along to the next step?

[Post New]by shaunmills on Mar 29, 11 11:26 PM
I really like this thread and discussion I am searching for the games which are based on Tarot,Astrology or horoscope.I am glad that by review this post i get good knowledge of Tarot game.Thanks for sharing this post.

Kind regards
Shaun
----------------------------------------
Indian astrology | zodiac signs

[Post New]by hatethissite on Apr 9, 11 11:18 PM
Im stuck in the basement tying to make a torch with the rags and gas. AND THE SKIP BUTTON NEVER WORKS. I hate this game, and I hate these games.

[Post New]by BABS_RN69 on Apr 15, 11 8:18 PM
I can't seem to get the rope ladder down Won't happen

Go to: