lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden here

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Aug 27, 16 4:22 AM
Continual issues with characters freezing in place. As old as this game is, is there an update?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden here, level 36

[Post New]by amagirl58 on Dec 2, 16 8:15 AM
I have tried 3 times and the game does not recognize that the signal fire has been lit. Please advise. I'm very frustrated.

[Post New]by sazzem on Mar 7, 17 12:38 PM
Level 44 and 45 things not clearing sometimes I cannot finish the level, pc windows 10

JVC0119
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by JVC0119 on Mar 31, 17 5:01 PM
Using Windows 7.

Used about 30 minutes of my trial when the game froze. Played the trials of 2 & 3 w/o issue, decided to buy all three at once, hoping that when I activated the full versions, it would work ok.

I have not been able to get the original game to work. It freezes at the main screen. I deleted it from the game manager and reinstalled it to no avail.

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by pixieNdixie on Apr 8, 17 5:24 PM
I didn't have any trouble until level 38. I had everything maxed up, had 6 trees planted and 6 trees clicked on to be watered. Each time, after 5 trees were watered, the fireman froze in the same location by the water. He'd blow his horn if necessary but then he simply stood there and blew his horn over and over. Couldn't send another fireman because there was a click on the 6th tree.

On one replay nothing left the screen after being clicked on. Could access them again and again but still had to click on them at least once to progress along the path. The buildings all upgraded and gave upgraded results while still looking like they'd never been built. Thought I'd get to finish the level that way until one of my workmen got stunned and never woke up.

I finally found a way around the issue by 1st, exiting the game and re-opening it and 2nd, changing the order in which I planted and watered the trees. Once I successfully finished the level with 3 stars, out of curiosity I replayed the level planting and watering the trees the way I was initially. Sure enough, the game once again got stuck.

[Post New]by mlptampa2 on May 23, 17 4:14 PM
I am having the same issues has all of the others. I am on Windows 7 and have these difficulties with a few other of the "older" games. There are now walkthroughs and the bugs have not been worked out of the game. Disappointed that I bought before I tried this game because I usually don't have these types of issues. Very frustrating!

Problem with Starting Game

[Post New]by lindaecoy on Jul 2, 17 9:10 AM
I am running as Administrator, using Windows 10. I still can't get past the welcome screen. It worked for a while and then stopped. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it. I upgraded Adobe and Shockwave. I can't figure out how to fix it. Would it be an issue in the Registry file? I love this game and can't figure out why it won't work anymore. You can't do anything other than view the welcome screen.

[Post New]by kimberly_c on Dec 29, 17 8:01 PM
Level 23 only has 5 bogs. The game asks for 6. You can't finish it or go any further.

Go to: