hummingbirf
Herring
Herring
353 Posts

Re:is there going to be a plants vs zombies 2 ?

[Post New]by hummingbirf on Nov 26, 11 10:45 AM
I think this game is great. In fact, I think that they did this game so well, there does not need to be another one. And you can play this game over and over again. There does not need to be a plants vs. zombies 2. Plants vs. zombies has everything. Definitely no need for a second one.

[Post New]by mackevicius on Nov 27, 11 5:51 AM
i think that there is going to be plants vs zombies 2, but they better let us update our plant vs zombies i mean we brought it with money right and we want the latest ones

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 5:52:33 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 27, 11 4:36 PM
Assuming that there IS a PvZ 2, I don't see why they wouldn't charge for it. It takes a lot of cash to develop a new game, even if it is a sequel. BigFishGames charges full price for each new Mystery Case Files game, etc.

We *did* get the Game of the Year edition free, if we had purchased the original version from BFG, which I thought was quite generous.

[Post New]by sallyvanders on Dec 12, 11 3:51 PM
I think it would be very much worth their while to develop new levels (I can just hear those zombies sneaking thru the sewer system!) and new plants (the lack of tomatoes seems...wrong. and everyone always loves a nice zucchini!) I'm sure the demand for new playgrounds and playmates would be strong.

[Post New]by jessbelow on Dec 21, 11 3:22 PM
I already finish this game 2 years ago it was fun and u can make strategy of how to kill the zombies and unlock new stuff or new plants allys to use on ur zombie i finish it in like 2weeks of playing, and the time when i play it,it wasn't that famous yet can't believe lots of ppl liking it now.Well yh i would like plant vs zombie 2 and i hop it can be more longer also new stuff,Plants and new zombies.

[Post New]by condolf on Jan 1, 12 7:06 AM
Ideas for improving should include:
1.Being able to buy from Dave an imitator that will imitate the bottom row of plants for say $200,000.
2. If you have the a pair of plants in the greenhouse, those plants should update the speed of planting them to fast. But you also need a bee to pollinate the plants.
3. Occationally, you should be able to aquire the bottom row plants.
4. Need to be able to put a snail in each of the gardens so that you can collect the money while in a different area of the game.

[Post New]by assal1380 on Sep 11, 12 7:04 AM
yess

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Sep 11, 12 1:55 PM
Big Fish announced on Facebook that there are new "cheat codes" to add items to the Plants vs.Zombies game. You can find the article in the Big Fish Blog:
(copy link and paste into your browser, or just click the "Blog" tab above)

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/plants-vs-zombies-cheat-codes/

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 3:30:18 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 11, 12 3:30 PM
Hi alvertis5706,

Thank's for sharing our blog post! I'm swimming in to make your link clickable for other Fishies.

Best,

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by popcornkid123 on Nov 23, 12 11:06 AM
ok ok now if there is gonna be a plants vs zombies 2 then heres my requests for plants and zombies. i have 2 one is watering can,if clay and soil / pot is a plant then why not make a plant where if you plant it the ground gets soaked for 3 mins with water witch zombies wont eat but slip on and roll to a new area,also it will allow you to plant aquatic plants on the ground. here is my zombie. a soccer playing zombie he walks and kicks the ball at the plant closest to him if the plant gets hit with the ball three times it dies

[Post New]by catmeows123 on Nov 23, 12 2:49 PM
I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by catmeows123 on Nov 23, 12 2:58 PM
Did you see how big my post is?, in case you didn't it was the BIGGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 11/23/2012 at 2:59:46 PM PST

[Post New]by catmeows123 on Nov 23, 12 3:04 PM
NO IT DOESN'T HUMMINGBIRF THERE DOES NEED TO BE A PVZ2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nc_wa
Clownfish
Clownfish
850 Posts

[Post New]by nc_wa on Nov 23, 12 4:03 PM
This is one of the best games ever!

flgrouper
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by flgrouper on Nov 25, 12 9:36 AM
I'm really dissappointed that they decided not to make another! I've got over 100 HO games, but once I played them it was done. This game and Peggle are the only 2 I have that I never get tired or sick of. Another favorite of mine is "Safari Photo Africa Wild Earth". Those three games I can play over and over again.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 25, 12 6:14 PM
I read an announcement by the developer on August 20 that they are making a PvZ sequel and it's expected to be out in late spring of 2013. That was an official news release. I haven't see any word about them changing their minds, although game projects do get cancelled sometimes.

pkw509
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by pkw509 on Jan 17, 13 7:49 AM
Plans vs. Zombies 2 will be out in Spring 2013. Found it on an NBC webpage - if you just search the game name you'll find it.

Go to: