dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 2, 15 7:21 AM
Lots of tech issues posted here! I just downloaded the game and am unable to play. First there were lots of white squares on the main menu screen, then the "selections" screen wouldn't stay down and then froze. That's all the further I got before exiting. Too bad, looked like a good game. This was all after the 9/10 update. Windows XP.

pumkin5364
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pumkin5364 on Oct 2, 15 7:30 AM
I have finished the main and bonus game but when I go to see my my achievements, it says I didn't do the 10 bonus minigames from the bonus story and minigames solved 28/30 and minigames skipped 0/30. I can't figure out what I missed. Can someone help me out?

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by ivanbral on Oct 4, 15 2:56 AM
just wanted to inform you (those who experienced items disappearing from "combiner" or inventory in some situations) - several players told us that they simply changed their mouse and after that everything worked perfectly!
I have to admit that we are a bit puzzled by this solution, but... really, some of you tried this and it worked!
So, I guess, if you have a spare mouse, there's nothing to lose if you give this a try. There's no guarantee that it will work, of course.

best,
Ivan
Cateia Games

dajo52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dajo52 on Oct 28, 15 8:31 PM
I am running windows 7. The game was going great till it came time to pick up the crossbow after adding all the parts. Can't pick it up, but hint button tells me to go to the next step even though I don't have the bow. I have clicked on every part of the bow there is. Please fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong. I can't play on any farther.

Go to: