Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Legends Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Oct 9, 15 8:20 AM
Bonus game issue here as well. I had to get out of game. When I tried it again it still would not work. Shooting flames from torches, but nothing else. Even hint doesn't work. Every time I click the flames shoot up.
Any suggestions ?

LdyJne114
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LdyJne114 on Oct 9, 15 2:43 PM
LdyJne114 wrote:
britta76 wrote:I agree. This is a glitch and needs to be fixed , I have all ingredients to potion and am having same problem with vials in bonus game. Keeps telling me some vials are missing when they are all there. Paid good money for this game, so fix it!

Same issue. Win 10. Dead stop in the game.

Been nearly a month now....still no fix from the devs?

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Oct 9, 15 4:38 PM
patskarma wrote:
PattyMeeMaw wrote:This is another Mad Head game I cannot play since upgrading to Windows 10. I get the error message to update my drivers. There is nothing to update! I have older games from this developer that I can no longer play because of this issue.

I had hoped that there would have been a fix for this since the furor over Maze 360. As I recall, there was a representative from the developer monitoring the comments. I also seem to recall a fix would soon be on its way. I still can't play THAT game, either.

I have sent a DR Felix report into tech support. I hope there is a solution soon, or I will be requesting refunds for games i have that I cannot play.

Same here! Cannot play any games from this developer also. Tells me to upgrade my driver since downloading Window 10. I sent a report to Dr Felix the last game that I could not download and never received a reply. Like you, Patty, I cannot play the games that I already purchased. Will also request refund if they cannot solve this issue. I have all the Nevertales and if I cannot play them, I will ask for a refund and after all these years, I will dissolve my membership with BFG. Not a happy player.

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Oct 9, 15 4:40 PM
I am having the same problem since Windows 10. I keep getting the message to update my drivers but they are all up to date. The other games I have play with no problems. Is there a bug in this that won't work with Windows 10?

[Post New]by 23isles on Oct 9, 15 9:03 PM
So I am trying to change season to spring but it won't let me attach other half of wheel. Its super slow, the mouse/clicker still move, won't let me go back, or actually click on anything. Please help.
I am using windows 10.

[Post New]by 23isles on Oct 9, 15 9:23 PM
23isles wrote:So I am trying to change season to spring but it won't let me attach other half of wheel. Its super slow, the mouse/clicker still move, won't let me go back, or actually click on anything. Please help.
I am using windows 10.

So yes I am quoting myself, but figured out a way around glitch. Not deleting comment as it is still a glitch, but hopefully this will help anyone having same or similar problems.
1.First CTRL+ALT+DEL bring up task manager, but don't close game
2.Click on game icon on task bar, game will be paused
3.Click to unpause and then go back, game will resume normal function.
4.Click on (in this case) wheel area again, then quickly click on wheel half and attach it to rest of the wheel
5.Repeat
I had to do this all the way through the mini-game, but seems to be working fine now. It was a complete pain to have to do this, but I was able to move on to next chapter. Hopefully will remain that way.

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Oct 11, 15 11:54 AM
Have not been able to play any games from this developer since I had my PC cleaned from a virus ....running Win 7 64-bit. How can you get a version of the OLD Game Manager so that I can try to redownload and try and play. always tells me that I need to update driver and that there is a problem with the Installation.. Help

[Post New]by drob22 on Oct 11, 15 12:48 PM
used hint button for awhile and inventory came back

bottom part of screen is cut off. cannot access inventory. around where people have problems with the lion eyes

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 1:00:00 PM PST

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Oct 13, 15 10:22 AM
If there is no fix for the message to update all my up to date drivers and I still cannot play the game could I get a refund? I would rather have the problem addressed but if not I would like the tokens to wait for another game that interests me.

[Post New]by scottishexile on Oct 14, 15 1:46 AM
I am running the latest i-mac with 5k retina and have just downloaded this game - it insists on displaying in the top right half of my screen - only half of it so I cannot access 'play' etc - and have to use command Q to exit back to my screen. Can anyone help with how to fix this please

[Post New]by Earthquake58 on Oct 14, 15 5:39 PM
I also can't get past the lion's eye. It did not show up in my Inventory so I can not move forward in the game. The HINT button tells me to go back a screen which is not an option. Like several other people, I was really enjoying this game only to get to this point and not be able to reach the end. I am running under Windows 7 and have not upgraded to 10 because of the number of games I have purchased and the fear that they will not run after the upgrade. In any case, I wish this bug were fixed so I can finish my game or at least be given the option to get a free game.

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Oct 16, 15 3:55 PM
This is the THIRD Mad Head game in a row that actually just shuts down my computer! The previous two I actually bought the SEs too, but it shut down with those, too. And, there's no rhyme or reason as to when it shuts down! Am running on a PC using Win 7. I am now afraid to buy ANY Mad Head games!

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Oct 16, 15 6:49 PM
I am having the same issue, attempting to to obtain the green crystal. Everytime I click flames appear, gate opens and closes. Had to End Task to end the game, went back in same thing happended. Then I saw the post 23isles and thought I would try what they suggested. (I also have windows 10). Before I did any of this, I took the game off of full screen so I would have access to my computer and not just the game. Went back in, got stuck, hit ctr alt del and got task manager up. Went back to the game and it worked while I was not in the Full screen mode. After I got past the part where the game got stuck (trying to get the crystal egg residue) I put it back in full screen and played to the end. Don't know if this will help anyone, but hope so.

pumkin5364
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pumkin5364 on Oct 18, 15 11:15 AM
As with everyone else,(I'm running windows 10, and as you can see it's my computer what I'm running because we are all having issues across the board) once I click the lions eye it's gone and you can't move along in the game. I spend a lot of money on Big Fish and I'm upset at the fact that I paid for this game and can't play it. I would like a straight answer as to whether or not this glitch is being fix soon or not. Other wise I think I would like a refund so that I can purchase another game that can be played. I see that there hasn't been an updated post on these issues since September. What's going on Big Fish?? Are we ever going to get a fix?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 19, 15 12:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game. If you haven't already, it is highly recommended to ensure that everything is up to date with your video card driver. I'll include the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

The developers are the only ones that can make any changes to their game and issue fixes and updates. To help with the investigation, if you are experiencing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps that they have. They also have the tools to keep track of and report this issues to the appropriate team.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Oct 24, 15 10:12 AM
Made it to the Crystal Palace chapter but now i can't back off from the shipwreck and the pointer barely moves

pumkin5364
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pumkin5364 on Oct 24, 15 3:08 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else getting upset from getting the same answer over and over, sorry check your computer and send in a Dr. Felix Report? When is someone going to listen to all of us when we say we are all playing on different OS's?? This is NOT our problem, it is the developers and they need to fix it. Either that or they need to give me my money back for this game.

[Post New]by Nightasha60 on Oct 24, 15 10:01 PM
Kim70 wrote:I can't even get to the bonus game. I get to the crystal palace portion, and when I remove the lion's eye, it disappears. It doesn't go into my inventory, so I can't use it on the other lion. I thought I was missing something, but when I use the hint button, it tells me I need to go back to a previous screen, when that isn't even an option for me at this stage in the game. I was really enjoying this game, but there's nothing worse than playing most of a game only to have errors prevent you from finishing. I'm really disappointed now that I paid for this game, and this seems to happen more and more often with the games that I order from Big Fish.

I just encountered the same problem, tried everything you did with the same results. This is the first "Collector's Edition" I have purchased, definitely disappointing.

Has anyone had any luck with reinstalling the game and getting past this task?

[Post New]by MzBluebird on Oct 27, 15 5:50 PM
Okay! I want that red lion's eye and I want it now. I can see tht the problem is not new. There are enough game writers out there to fix the glitch. I bet they don't like it when a game THEY play has a glitch. Because of them I may not be able to save the five kingdoms.

I vote with my pocketbook. I will not purchase any more games from big fish until the issue is solved.

immdani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by immdani on Oct 27, 15 6:57 PM
this game is for the birds. I reinstalled it and started over with a new name and still can't get out of the forest. I quit and will not buy any more of your madhat games. From what I've been reading, I'm not the only one with problems. If you ever fix it, please notify me

Go to: