vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:Chapter Six – Fire and Ice

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 9, 10 5:59 AM
KimHes wrote:Ok stuck in with the Griffon. The discs on the floor will change colour when I click on them and I get that I am supposed to repeat the sequence but do I have to wait till it has completed all 4, gulp no memory, or is it one round at a time?

it's one round at a time, and IIRC, it uses the same sequence each time, just adds on an extra color. If you have trouble remembering, you can always right the sequence down.

[Post New]by sianiebabes on Sep 13, 10 1:27 AM
Ive got as far as finding the apple and gnome, melted the gold ore, but i can not find the "cup" that i'm suppose to use on the scales.... where is it?? HELP!!!!

[Post New]by sianiebabes on Sep 13, 10 10:19 AM
sianiebabes wrote:Ive got as far as finding the apple and gnome, melted the gold ore, but i can not find the "cup" that i'm suppose to use on the scales.... where is it?? HELP!!!!

Don't worry figured it out!!!! lol...

[Post New]by ronniek on Oct 16, 10 12:26 PM
I love this game but I am stuck in the dragons cave and cannot find the torch anywhere. I know after looking at the walkthrough that I should have grabbed it out of a puzzle but what do I do now that I did not?? Do I have to start again??

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 17, 10 2:06 PM
ronniek wrote:I love this game but I am stuck in the dragons cave and cannot find the torch anywhere. I know after looking at the walkthrough that I should have grabbed it out of a puzzle but what do I do now that I did not?? Do I have to start again??

You can revisit any of the places you've already been by using down arrows. Go back to the Hall of Giants and go into the painting that contained the cave of sorrows. This was the painting that had the bird, snail and rabbit figures. The cave had the puzzle with the symbols. The torch is probably hanging on the wall to the left.

[Post New]by ronniek on Oct 18, 10 3:49 AM
Thank you!!! It worked. I thought that you could just not revisit the puzzles!! Onward and upward!

[Post New]by jess42189 on Nov 3, 10 3:57 PM
I CANT FIND THE APPLE!!!! im so frustrated, i already have the cup and gnome and they are dipped in gold and on the scale, ive tried to backtrack... please please help! i wanna move on! i love this game!

Re:Chapter Six – Fire and Ice - Dragons Scales - where did the pickaxe go?

[Post New]by FrenzyOz on Dec 22, 10 10:39 PM
OK, where the hell did the pickaxe go? I'm stuck at Chapter 6 Fire and Ice - Dragons Scales. I know what I have to do but when I picked up the pickaxe it didn't go into the inventory. It's gone!! How am I supposed to proceed?

I have exited and re entered the game. I have turned the iPad off and rebooted several times.

Can't find any reference to this particular problem anywhere online.

I'm hoping someone can help me get the pickaxe back on screen somewhere because I can't finish the game now

[Post New]by lainieruth1 on Apr 24, 11 9:26 PM
louhardt wrote:Unless there are 2 mallets, I have both mallets. I have the 3rd shield. I have dipped it in gold. I cannot get it to hang on the frame. Am I missing a step? I can get gongs 1 and 2 to play using the mallet but I cannot get #3 to hang up.

Thanks!

Was this problem ever solved? because I checked all the posts after it and didn't see an answer. I have the same problem, and am stuck there. I also checked the walkthrough, but it didn't address the problem, either.
HELP!

[Post New]by skylars_mom on Apr 30, 11 4:07 PM
Am loving this game (and all the other Big Fish games I've tried). I goofed up and solved the red lion, so now can't get both eyes to light up green. Is there anything I can do other than starting all over? :-(

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 5, 11 7:01 AM
Hi skylars_mom,

Welcome to the pond!

Zoom into the lion with the red eyes and press his nose to reset the puzzle

You should then be able to zoom into the left lion and complete this puzzle.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by NjMellie on Oct 1, 11 4:13 AM
I am so stuck on the ice statue. I have all 5 pieces, and have tried piece #1 in all places, and can't make it stick. Can anyone provide any help?

[Post New]by NinaSabrina1 on Oct 23, 11 5:18 AM
I am playing Drawn using Ipad2. In the Griffon and 4 elephants room, I cannot attach the fourth gem into the fourth elephant's eye (far left elephant). The gem keep on return back to the inventory bar. I am stuck at this level. Please help

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on Oct 29, 11 1:08 AM
nwl43 wrote:
ogalirish wrote:I'm in the cave with the dragon, who's snoring away. However, I've somehow lost my torch. Backtracked, no torch in with the rabbit which is where I left it hanging on the wall. Game over unless I can retrieve the torch. HELP!

The last place you would have used the torch is in the symbols puzzle. I believe that is back in the picture with the bird, snail and rabbit symbols. After the boulder rolls away you enter the cave and hang your torch on left and complete the puzzle. Try there and I think you will find the missing torch. You also need to pick up a star there.

I also got stuck because I lost my torch too. Thanks, this was a big help!

[Post New]by eremicdjordjeXD on Oct 31, 11 4:09 PM
Can someone help me? I am stuck on this level.... When i put the last frozen piece on griffon, game freeze... I've tried every thing I know.... First i waited more than 30 minutes.... Then I tried with Alt+Ctrl+Delete, Alt+F4... That did not work.... So I had to restart my copmuter.... I tried to play it again, and again, and again, but it's always the same....I don't know what to do.... Please someone help me...

[Post New]by Sigrid123 on Dec 26, 11 10:08 PM
I am very new to this, and I hope i am doing this right. The question I have is I am looking at the ice painting with the friend or foe, and I don't know what to do. Others are saying to tap on the friend lion, so I tried that, but nothing happens. Can someone please help me figure this out. I thought it froze on me earlier, so I went back to the beginning and started over, but still stuck on the same part. Again, please help. Thanks.

[Post New]by eremicdjordjeXD on Dec 28, 11 8:58 AM
Tap friend on the lion head. Enter the picture. Switch puzzle piesces in that way so that lions head become green.

[Post New]by hazelwood15 on Mar 4, 12 8:14 AM
HI
Can you help me with the griffin puzzle please. I have tried pressing the four pads same sequence 4 times but it doesnt work I think I have solved the first part as the head on the statue has been marked out so I must have done something right but I cant seem to finish the rest. Hope you can help. thanks

[Post New]by hazelwood15 on Mar 5, 12 8:00 AM
HI

I posted a help message about the Griffin and the 4 discs because I need some help , but I notice someone else is having problems with this. You say click on the discs 1 at a time, then you mention IIRC, could you tell me what this means please.
I am getting very frustrated with this.
Thank you for your help.
Its a great game though.
Regards

[Post New]by alanao on Jun 29, 12 9:16 PM
I didn't pick up the torch in the Land of Giants and therefore I don't have a torch to put in the dragons' cave. which also keeps me from putting items on the scales NOW WHAT??

Go to: