Chapter Two - The Window

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

Re:Chapter Two - The Window

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 22, 10 8:48 AM
Bought this game a bit ago and just got round to playing am at the witch doctor trying to place the feather, beads and wand i know it says place in a circle but where is it?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 22, 10 10:22 AM
corbs123 wrote:Bought this game a bit ago and just got round to playing am at the witch doctor trying to place the feather, beads and wand i know it says place in a circle but where is it?

Click on the witch doctor and he'll shoot a magic spell into the air. Place the items around the circle that forms.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 22, 10 10:51 AM
nwl43 wrote:
corbs123 wrote:Bought this game a bit ago and just got round to playing am at the witch doctor trying to place the feather, beads and wand i know it says place in a circle but where is it?

Click on the witch doctor and he'll shoot a magic spell into the air. Place the items around the circle that forms.
please dont think that i am being thick but i have even looked at the walkthrough and cannot see a witch doctor? Dire Grove seems like a walk in the park compared to this.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 22, 10 3:17 PM
I don't think you are being thick. Just haven't seen this problem before. I haven't played in a while. I just don't remember the witch doctor leaving. You are right. The screen shot showing the circle doesn't show the witch doctor. Did you ever see him? I'll try replaying to that point and let you know what mine does. It will be awhile though. Dinner time here.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 22, 10 4:09 PM
I was wrong about the walkthrough. If you go back and look at that screen shot carefully, the witch doctor is there kind of faded looking behind the sparkly circle. I don't see how you could have gotten the beads, feather and wand without the witch doctor being in the painting. But just in case I am wrong, did you ever put the picture of the witch doctor into the painting? When you first entered the window room, the picture of the witch doctor was hanging on the column to the left.

After I repaired the painting, I placed the candle and the witch doctor in the painting. Then broke the pots, solved the shrunken heads and pulled on the tassel to release the staff. The witch doctor was there the whole time. I clicked on him. He made the sparkly circles appear.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 23, 10 2:59 PM
nwl43 wrote:I was wrong about the walkthrough. If you go back and look at that screen shot carefully, the witch doctor is there kind of faded looking behind the sparkly circle. I don't see how you could have gotten the beads, feather and wand without the witch doctor being in the painting. But just in case I am wrong, did you ever put the picture of the witch doctor into the painting? When you first entered the window room, the picture of the witch doctor was hanging on the column to the left.

After I repaired the painting, I placed the candle and the witch doctor in the painting. Then broke the pots, solved the shrunken heads and pulled on the tassel to release the staff. The witch doctor was there the whole time. I clicked on him. He made the sparkly circles appear.
Thankyou i was about to give up now i can continue.

[Post New]by caravanserai on Feb 3, 10 6:44 AM
I know what I have to do with the shards of glass but I am having difficulty turning them.
My right click sometimes rotates them but not always. I am clicking like mad and cannot get some of the pieces to turn at all.
Do they have to be in a specific place within the frame before I can turn them?

janad
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by janad on May 28, 10 7:05 PM
I have enough glass in to show the arrow...I go to the arrow picture...how do I get it out to put it on the window (or is that what I am suppose to do)?

janad
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by janad on May 28, 10 7:06 PM
caravanserai wrote:I know what I have to do with the shards of glass but I am having difficulty turning them.
My right click sometimes rotates them but not always. I am clicking like mad and cannot get some of the pieces to turn at all.
Do they have to be in a specific place within the frame before I can turn them

?

Yes, they have to be in a specific place...I just can't find the last peice

[Post New]by Solitha on Oct 9, 10 4:20 AM
caravanserai, did they turn dark, like the square in the bottom right? If so, they're in the correct spot and orientation, and will be locked in place.

Just wanted to add, I had the missing arrow problem. I went into the Witch Doctor's painting, and was missing the lips. However, I was unable to leave the painting to get the lips.

Like the others, starting over as a new player fixed the problem. It was a little frustrating.

alsmith
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by alsmith on Oct 10, 10 3:55 PM
I have 6 shards of glass and all have been locked into place but there is one bit missing. Looking at the solution it is the green triangle, but I also have a square piece locked into place in the bottom right that is not shown in the solutions picture.
All 6 pieces I have ARE locked into place.
How do I find a seventh part to fit the triangular part? I've tried clicking on and and around all of the locations shown in the solution. And why do I have a square bit that fits bottom right when one isn't seen in the solution?

cyeng
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cyeng on Mar 11, 11 12:47 AM
How do I get the Cardinal to eat ALL the bugs on the tree? It's eaten the ones on the top branches, flew to the lower branch when I tapped it but now each time I tap it all it does is sing - I gave up & looked at the walkthrough but that just says to tap the bird 4 times, which I've done. (I'm using the iPad version).

Re:Chapter Two - The Window - a shard missing??

[Post New]by Weesagirl on Jul 10, 11 5:56 AM
Help!

I have found five shards, but the last one I can't see anywhere!,

[Post New]by Weesagirl on Jul 10, 11 6:28 AM
It was the shard in iris's hand that I didn't get - what do I do now??

Turc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Turc on Sep 4, 11 11:09 AM
I was putting together the formula and the sunflower disappered. I need it to finish and I don't know where to go get. I tried going back to farm but that did not work.

[Post New]by HuttoRocks on Mar 31, 12 3:57 PM
I am in the painting, with the witch doctor. I used the hammer to crack the pots, but it is not working when I try to crack the back pot, left side. I drag the hammer over it, but nothing happens. Am at a complete standstill until I can get the shrunken head inside. Any suggestions will be welcome, thank you.

Go to: