Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 29, 15 6:21 PM
I too had to skip the Bridge-building mini game. The game just closed on me when I finished the puzzle.

ETA: I just saw that there is a fix for the Mac version for the crash. I am using Win7.

Edited on 10/01/2015 at 8:35:47 PM PST

jenc7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jenc7 on Sep 29, 15 7:30 PM
BetsLaw wrote:
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

I am having same problem. UGH!! Another one!! Using Win 7 Home Prem

Me too. Running Windows 10 as well.

[Post New]by satin1011 on Sep 30, 15 2:13 AM
My mouse is working extremely slow, and I have only bitts and pieces of the scene with a white background. I'm freezing up even though I've reinstalled the game three times. I'm playing with windows 7 on my lap top. It played fine the second time I installed the game until I exited the game and tried to play the next day. Please help me resolve the problems it looks like a great game. also the screen flashes on and off from white to light blue then back to white when I click the play button before the game starts.

gamenut23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by gamenut23 on Sep 30, 15 2:40 AM
I am in the bonus game, on the river bank. I have two items in my inventory, a pair of glasses with one lense and the clock. All other locations are locked and if I try the hint it tells me there's nothing I can do here. I have nothing to cut the branch with and nothing I can do with the dragon statue. Another game I can't finish because of some technical problem.......

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Sep 30, 15 6:06 AM
Adding my name to all those who are stuck in Chapter 5 unable to proceed. Why is there no apology or solution being offered?? (Good game until then!)

[Post New]by Mooseles on Sep 30, 15 10:58 AM
Froggles wrote:I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

I'm having this exact problem, too.

okgal1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by okgal1 on Sep 30, 15 12:53 PM
Mooseles wrote:
Froggles wrote:I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

I'm having this exact problem, too.

Me, too.

I am running Windows 8.1, 64 bit. Game driver is updated, video driver, etc. Uninstalled and installed again, no fix.

I wonder if anyone else has had any luck getting a fix?

[Post New]by Khan_Palace on Sep 30, 15 2:17 PM
I have also been kicked out twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus game.
I have Windows 8 with AMD.

[Post New]by CRAZYSVSR on Sep 30, 15 8:02 PM
I too have had the game shut down in the extra game play after completing the bridge. I am running windows 10 on a pc. Have never had a game shut itself down before.

onefeather
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by onefeather on Sep 30, 15 8:03 PM
Bought this game and it keeps saying error, I have re installed everything I can think of, checked email address and password all is correct still does not work.
Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate.

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Oct 1, 15 4:21 AM
Getting kicked out of the game after bridge puzzle, also. I don't want to have to skip just to get past ERS' glitch!
I am running Windows 8.

[Post New]by jilliepepper on Oct 1, 15 8:40 AM
I to have been kicked out upon completion of the bridge in bonus game my computer is a mac.

[Post New]by AShore1979 on Oct 1, 15 9:23 AM

[Post New]by happysmom_ on Oct 1, 15 3:42 PM
I finally figured out how to get into the bonus game by ending the game and going back in. Now I am having the same problem as everyone else. Completing the bridge in the bonus game closes the game. I am using Win 10 but I have not had any problems with other BFG games so far.

Edited on 10/01/2015 at 4:00:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Pandoras_box on Oct 1, 15 6:20 PM
jjteach wrote:I am also having problems - I complete the bridge in the bonus chapter and then get kicked out - please look into this!

SAME ISSUE WITH THE BRIDGE. Windows 10 No other issues with Window 10 on other games. Subscriber for 10 years. IS ANYONE AT BIG FISH WORKING THIS ISSUE?????? Remember, there are other sites to purchase games from.

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Oct 1, 15 11:37 PM
What is going on BF?? Now I can't even get the game up and running at all...and obviously I'm not the only one. Is a PC upgrade of the game on its way? Why aren't you talking to us?

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 2, 15 6:14 AM
valjoy wrote:What is going on BF?? Now I can't even get the game up and running at all...and obviously I'm not the only one. Is a PC upgrade of the game on its way? Why aren't you talking to us?

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 2, 15 6:22 AM
You really need to fix this access violation problem .This is not the only game with this same problem . You have a lot of upset customers . No communication other than your usual email .Your help pages are useless to us .

[Post New]by silverfang1514 on Oct 2, 15 9:30 AM
Game keeps crashing on the climbing down the fire phone puzzle at the beginning of the train station but only when the game is on hard mode. I played through the game once already and had no problem with it the first time but am now having a lot of problem with crashing in hard mode.

Flissa2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Flissa2 on Oct 2, 15 11:55 AM
Yippee a fix! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's not for the Windows 10 access violation. [Removed by Moderator] Well fishes maybe it's time to swim off to a new pond!

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 4:21:48 PM PST

Go to: