Dream Chronicles 3

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 14, 09 11:24 AM
It's time for dream chronicles 3!
please, please, tell us it's ready to go!
it's one of my favorite felix games, after ravensheart.
I can't wait to see the 3!

Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on May 14, 09 10:53 PM
ITS OUT THERE ALREADY!!! If you go to Playfirst.com the game is available for downloading. WHY OH WHY isnt it here?????

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on May 15, 09 6:14 AM
Any new new's from ? I am waiting for it here,trying to be patient.
Has Felix said anything?

[Post New]by sremmons3 on May 15, 09 10:12 AM
Dream Chronicles 3 is out. Big fish just doesn't have it yet. It can be found at playfirst.com

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 15, 09 10:49 AM
I haven't played Dream Chronicles 1 or 2 yet and I am waiting for 3 to come out. I do own 1 and 2, but haven't got to them yet. I will probably buy Dream Chronicles 3 sight unseen because I want to play them in order.

preppy_26801
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by preppy_26801 on May 15, 09 3:08 PM
I have played 3 on a evaluation site I like it and soon as get's it i am buying it

[Post New]by otoole3 on May 15, 09 4:19 PM
have the game chosen child so far have enjoyed it but am stuck- its a great game

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on May 16, 09 5:10 AM
I played the demo and really really want bigfish to get it. I too will buy as soon as it comes out!

ahiler
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ahiler on May 16, 09 6:13 PM
scotcat wrote:I didn't buy either Dream Chronicle 1 or 2. I heard they were good games, but waaaay too short. I didn't really like all the wordiness in the first one (I demoed it). Isn't there only 2 hours tops of game play in both?

ahiler
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ahiler on May 16, 09 6:20 PM
Dream Chronicles is not too short. It took me a long time to finish. I got kind of stuck in one of the scenarios & left it for a while. Then I got stuck again. Finally got though it! It is definitely worth your 7$ Get it now, before #3 comes out!
I only hope that when they get it, they get it for Mac as well as Windoze. I was so disappointed when Ravenhearst 2 came out, but only for Windoze!

[Post New]by Lucy1251 on May 17, 09 9:57 AM
does any one know where else you can this such as a video or toy store i hope big fish gets it really soon don,t want to play anywhere else

Edited on 05/17/2009 at 9:58:16 AM PST

hilariam
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by hilariam on May 17, 09 10:59 AM
Hello everyone,
I also previewed DC3 on PlayFirst, early in April and have been waiting ver patiently for BF to post it so I can buy it immediately. Cannot wait to add this game to the DC1 & DC2 pantheon. I love this trilogy.
HilariaM

[Post New]by GarthV8der on May 17, 09 11:00 AM
I just beta tested this game last night for RA , Come on Felix, WAKEUP , WE want DC3 and we want it NOW!!!!!!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 17, 09 11:30 AM
Attention All Fishies!! Dream Chronicles:The Chosen Child Release

Hi Everyone, here is a partial quote from THE MAN himself....

Dream Chronicles launches Monday at parity with other distribution sites. (oops...sorry John...did I just steal your thunder for Monday Mudrock's picks?)

Picman

Margie B

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on May 17, 09 6:26 PM
Thank you very much, Margie!!
I'm so excited & appreciate you telling us! I liked the other 2 alot & will probably buy this one.
Joy

Myssty50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Myssty50 on May 18, 09 1:08 AM
o o o o --- when's the MAC version coming out.. sure hope I don't have to wait as long as I've been waiting for the Ravenhurst sequel... sigh... I just love both series... can't wait!!! please, please hurry...

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 5:35 AM
Hi Everyone!

Here is the link to the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles:The Chosen Child on the BFG Blog if anyone needs it. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough/

Hi grigojoy, you're very welcome. Please come back and tell us your thoughts on the game.
Myssty50, The Mac version for ream Chronicles: The Chosen Child will be here this week!

Enjoy the game!
Margie B

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on May 18, 09 6:14 AM
Hi Margie,
Glad to see you here.
I have a question and I hope you or someone can help. I installed Dream Chronicles 3 this morning but when I went to play all I got was a black screen. So I uninstalled it then reinstalled it and the same thing happened, black screen. Help me please because I'd really like to buy this game as I have the other 2.

Thank you,

bbelle

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 6:33 AM
bbelle wrote:Hi Margie,
Glad to see you here.
I have a question and I hope you or someone can help. I installed Dream Chronicles 3 this morning but when I went to play all I got was a black screen. So I uninstalled it then reinstalled it and the same thing happened, black screen. Help me please because I'd really like to buy this game as I have the other 2.

Thank you,

bbelle

Hi bbelle,

I wish I knew what to tell you about the black screen that you're getting but I really don't know what the problem could be. Your best bet is to wait for customer support to open and talk to one of the representatives. They can help you go through some steps to determine what the issue could be.

Just click on the little green envelope that is on the lower right side of the page. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will be able to play this game

Margie B

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 18, 09 7:09 AM
bbelle, did you allow the download of the program that pops up during the game download? I can't remember what it was (I just finished playing DC3 and my mind is mush), but I remember that my installation wouldn't continue until I allowed the program to install. All of my programs were updated prior to the download, so I know it's not something that I needed, but I let it go through anyway so the game would know that I had it.

Go to: