Re:Welcome to Lost City of Z: Special Edition forum

[Post New]by janie16 on Mar 31, 10 6:13 PM
I am to the area in the game where I am trying to place the cog on the Z. I am stuck at this point. Can I get help? Thanks.

[Post New]by janie16 on Mar 31, 10 9:04 PM
In regards to everyone playing Lost City of Z and getting stuck on the Z cog. I finally figured it out. You have to cut away more grass with the knife and then it works. As far as the birds not doing anything you have to take a picture of them with the camera. You can't just click on them. Hope this helps everyone.

[Post New]by BGamester on May 2, 10 6:24 PM
The problem with the jeep windshield "area" is a bug--the cursor should be turning into a magnifying glass when you hover over that "sparkling" area, but for me it did not, even after exiting and reentering the game several times.

For those of you who can't "pick up" the ant or the birds, etc., you are not supposed to pick them up--you are supposed to take their picture with the camera.

Anther problem I had was in the "log" game--the "pick up" sequence was flawed. Sigh.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by serpentine on May 30, 10 12:10 AM
deelescault wrote:This game is a lesson in frustration. I can't believe I bought it. I can't take a picture of the ant to save my life. and then you can't get past that particular level. the people who programmed this game should be slapped hard. I would love to get my money back on this one.

I found the ant, It is next to the bottom of the stone on the firepit that is farthest to the right. Not where the circle says.

Edited on 05/30/2010 at 12:19:51 AM PST

[Post New]by serpentine on May 30, 10 12:17 AM
BGamester wrote:The problem with the jeep windshield "area" is a bug--the cursor should be turning into a magnifying glass when you hover over that "sparkling" area, but for me it did not, even after exiting and reentering the game several times.

For those of you who can't "pick up" the ant or the birds, etc., you are not supposed to pick them up--you are supposed to take their picture with the camera.

Anther problem I had was in the "log" game--the "pick up" sequence was flawed. Sigh.

Hope this helps.

It did I found the ant. It is next to the fireplace stone that it farthest to the right

[Post New]by boodog13 on Jun 30, 10 11:37 AM
Raider1 wrote:Please tell me how to find the ant with the camera lens!!
Raider1

[Post New]by Tiffygeoff on Sep 5, 10 9:58 AM
I wished I didn't waste my free code on this game, it freezes at the second scene with the Jeep, I found the letter 'Z' but cant get any further.

Go to: