syleki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Lost City of Z: Special Edition comments and reviews

[Post New]by syleki on Sep 27, 09 4:48 PM
ellendoy wrote:I do not recall ever playing a game where I suspect there are errors within

syleki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by syleki on Sep 27, 09 4:52 PM
Many of us have the problem of items, when found, are not picked up. I downloaded the same game on IGAMES, and encountered the same problem at the same particular site. Error must be within game. And yet, some players don't seem to have that problem

[Post New]by PrincessCoalby on Oct 15, 09 2:47 PM
robertarobb wrote:I'm at the copter crash site and no matter howmany times I get hints I cannot for the life of me find the goggles or the magnet.. Anyone else having this problem?
Please help if possible

The goggles were the first thing I saw in that scene. Did you get all the vines cut? They are kinda right on the side of the plane as if they just fell out. Look like ski goggles. And the magnet is half in the water, slightly below the goggles.

i had great difficulty finding the ant to take a photo of a few levels before that. The radar hint was WAY off in showing me where to look--in fact that happened at least one other time, also. I finally found the ant, and it would not take the photo and i had to try at least a dozen times, even though I was putting the ant right in the center. And of course the annoying click message came up a LOT (after every two clicks that were in close succession)

I'm definitely not buying this game. Not horrible, but compared to a lot of FAR better HOG mysteries, why would I waste the money on this one?

Lost City of Z: Special Edition comments and reviews

[Post New]by Perceana2585 on Oct 17, 09 10:19 AM
[This game was ok. It was not very long but thr graphics were pretty. The story line was not all that hot. It was kind of short.

[Post New]by EllieKoi on Jun 28, 10 1:59 PM
I found "Lost city of Z" to be defective. I only get so far and then it does not do anything. I've tried it twice and it freezes up at the same place. It is so frustrating

SMQMC
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by SMQMC on Aug 21, 10 8:32 PM
I suppose this game isn't for everyone, but in all honesty, I enjoyed it once I figured out you have to take pictures of some items before you can complete the H.O. part. I think the graphics are very well done, the sound effects are relaxing, the story line is rather bland, but acceptable, and even the "dark" caves you have to explore with a lamp aren't too difficult. Using certain objects to help you "cut vines," "light up caves," and "take pictures," is kind of a fun thing. Clicking on the name of an item will show you an outline of that object which makes it easier to find. It's not a timed game, which I like and hints aren't penalized. The only annoying thing is that stupid "pop-up" telling you that you aren't helping her by grabbing at random objects. However, all in all, it's an interesting HOG, a good one for kids, and I'm not sorry I got it. I passed the time enjoyably and will give it 3-1/2 .

Go to: