Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder comments and reviews

[Post New]by Timbuctu on Dec 28, 10 5:23 AM
All of the bonus levels (the rainbow star levels that appear when a zone is completed) have time limits.

[Post New]by shirtbutton on Mar 14, 11 6:11 AM
Loved the Game.....But i need more for my addiction....Please give me more. I have played the game everyday as i have no life and nothing else to do...
Has they been any news of another game like this one coming out soon. I need my daily fix...I beg you.

judieau
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by judieau on Apr 4, 11 6:22 PM
Just love this game! There is no pressure and I love the strategy of it, having to place buildings in areas so that others will fit in. It's not difficult to do that, but it's still challenging enough. A really fun, gentle game.

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 6:23:08 PM PST

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 10, 11 12:25 AM
Timbuctu wrote:All of the bonus levels (the rainbow star levels that appear when a zone is completed) have time limits.

Having owned and played this game MANY times, I do not ever remember (and I just played again last week) a "timer mode" guess I just was too good LOL as it didn't cut me off.

I LOVE THIS GAME owned since it came out (09?) highly recommend a TRY at least for those of you who like the builder games as it does have it challenges (though they are late in the game)

aisfuh
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by aisfuh on May 11, 11 6:14 PM
I tried the hour and I do not know what I am to do it does not give enough instructions. I tried to go to the back to see if I could find the instructions but it said all I did would be gone. I built 6 fishing huts and 4 small houses and the people just kept walking around then on some of the houses and fishing huts had squares above it so i clicked on it over and over again, I can't be the only one who does not understand how to play this game I will not buy it.
aisfuh

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Aug 9, 11 4:41 AM
I enjoyed this game and had no technical issues with it. I finished it rather quickly, though and think that it could use a timer.

[Post New]by raynestormrn on Dec 29, 11 8:01 AM
I Really like this game. It's not really a time management game, except on the bonus levels, but more of a space management game, maybe they need to start a new genre for games like this, space management games.
I've replayed this several times now, and still enjoy it. Hope to see a sequel, or more games of this type, with the space management aspect.

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Feb 10, 12 3:50 AM
i love everything about this game. the buildings are just so adorable and colourful, love how the apple trees and rice farm blooms. quirky funny characters! hopefully there will be a part 2....yes?

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Feb 13, 13 1:00 PM
This is the "I don't know how many times" I have played this game. It is just as fun now as it was the first time I played it. I was hoping there would be a #2 coming out but there has been nothing. I am sad about that. I really wish developers would realize there are so many people who like games like these and TM games. I'm sad to see nothing new and fun coming out.

Go to: