apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

Re:MODS/DEVS.... Major Glitch in Tournies.....

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 8, 15 9:32 AM
I hate to say this but... I wish that glitch would hit me at least two times (I've never seen it)! As it stands right now.... I have come to the conclusion that I will not get the Kitty. I have needed to place just two more times for the last week and a half, and since that point, it seems that I am only finding 1, maybe 2 chips per room (and yes... I do look for hidden chips) and the wheel, in my game, seems to have been set to stop only on the 10%, between the 20 and 50 (I'm beginning to feel like the wheel is rigged!). That's just too many coincidences, considering there are 4 10% spots on it. So, from now on.... I'll play for free and save my diamonds (I can use them elsewhere in the game). If I get the cat... fine.... if not, that's fine too (who needs another mouth to feed). Thank you for letting me vent. Crawling back to my corner.....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 9:33:01 AM PST

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Nov 8, 15 10:10 AM
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Today and last night, my first spin was random and I even got 40% once but the rest were all still the 10% between the 20% and 50%. That thing is quite sticky and they do need to fix it.

I also sent in a support ticket because a good run and the 40% netted me one diamond that the mailman never gave me. I know it's been argued that it means you got knocked off but I was quite ahead of the change to 0 and even if that's so the scores need to immediately reset and display that and they never did. I kept checking back for hours after word and my score still sat saying I'd won one diamond. It's not much to quibble about but the principle matters.

That orange cat will never be mine. C'mon, Ginger. Midnight needs a play mate.

12earth45 wrote:
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:OK, I do need clarification. What is meant by the chain? Picking them up in the order given? 'Cause I can sure do that but I might be slower. I rarely get other than 100% accuracy already.

I think it means to capture all items before counter zeros out to get higher points.

On the count down bar, eg, 825 X 13

Probably does not matter what order you do it in.....

Good luck to all in tourney if you dare.....

Crystal ; P

Well, that's never going to happen. lol

I too have on three occasions won 1 diamond and never received it, and this is since the last update. So I wonder why that is??? It is only one diamond, but if I won it I would like it. Just sayin.

M

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Nov 8, 15 10:26 AM
I guarantee you that if someone were to post the "glitch" in detail publicly in the forum, it would be fixed faster than you could blink an eye.

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Nov 8, 15 10:30 AM
NoFishToday wrote:I guarantee you that if someone were to post the "glitch" in detail publicly in the forum, it would be fixed faster than you could blink an eye.

Or deleted!

M

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Nov 9, 15 12:51 PM
Ok, that kinda pissed me off. I was just about to post my comment when the MOD decided to lock the thread, so I lost all that I had written

I have never received a score over 12,700 in any room since the update. And that was on my 5th try. I am not a great player, but I am no lackey either.

All this inequality has me really discouraged.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 9, 15 1:02 PM
Diane8722 wrote:Ok, that kinda pissed me off. I was just about to post my comment when the MOD decided to lock the thread, so I lost all that I had written

I have never received a score over 12,700 in any room since the update. And that was on my 5th try. I am not a great player, but I am no lackey either.

All this inequality has me really discouraged.

I saw your post in the other thread. I don't play MC on a mobile device, but I do play Awakening Kingdom on an iPad as well as a PC.

It's been my experience that the 'sweet spot' for removing items in a hidden object scenes is not as exact as it is on the PC. That may be the reason why there is no accuracy score on devices other than the PC.

But since each device has it's own community and tournaments, you have a level playing field among each community regarding accuracy.

When mentioning scores or speed, it might be a good idea for each poster to include their platform in the post, so that people aren't trying to compare apples and oranges.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 9, 15 1:52 PM
apollogold wrote:
Ok, some may agree/disagree, but here are my perceptions of the tourneys...
1) GLITCHES.. First, these need to be fixed. I feel there are more glitches now than there ever were.
2) WHEEL... Besides the glitch that manipulates any previous scores, I believe there is also a glitch in the Wheel. You have 4 10% slots, but how often does the wheel land on any one of those EXCEPT the 10% located between the 20% & 50%.... hardly ever! So, there is either a glitch or the Wheel has been tweaked to land there, most times. Fix it... this just isn't right & is too obvious.
3) CHIPS... I feel there should be 3 chips in every room, regardless. They could be out in the open (easy), hidden behind other objects (hard) or just magically appear (hardest).
4) ACCURICY... I tested this in 5 tourneys & deliberately made a miss click at least once in 1 room & my findings were really strange...
1st tourney/1st door...95%
2nd tourney/2nd door... 93%
3rd tourney/3rd door... 97%
4th tourney/4th door... 97%
5th tourney/5th door...93%
As you can see, the percentages were all over the place. I feel you should only lose 3% for each miss click. After all, you have 3 chips, then let's make the miss clicks at 3%.
And finally... the one that most players are disappointed in...
5) TOP 100 ACHIEVEMENT... I feel this is TOTALLY unattainable for some, if not most players. Not every player is young & agile ! Most of us are either retirees or have a physical disability that makes this achievement impossible to win. This needs & should be changed to read "Played in Tournament" an X amount of times. Either change this or add another achievement for Playing X Amounts. You'd have a lot more happy players and more participation. Also, make the final reward another pet.

Ok, players.... these are my perceptions... Please let me know what you think... Thank You.

Well, we seem to keep getting in the wrong thread but with all the locked ones and then the changes..I could have sworn we were redirect to the Mayhem one at first but anyway....

quoting Apollo and here is my reply from before and my reply in my next post...

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 9, 15 1:53 PM
1) The glitch needs to be FIXED!!!!!! It has been ongoing for MONTHS now And yet they added an achievement, unbelievable!

2) The wheel is now certainly ridiculous. Code it more randomly so that everyone has a random chance of getting whatever spin. it's certainly very disheartening like this.

3) I do like your new idea about chips. That would make it much fairer, I love the magically appearing one, bit like morphing...

4) That is plain STRANGE! No idea how that can be!

5) I wrote long ago to a Mod about X amount of achievements being a better idea as the achievement was causing much mayhem in the forum. I have got the achievement, I'm not young though, but I can totally understand that many will never get it, especially on iOS after hearing how many play in those, it should be say the top 20%, not the top 100. Adding another achievement would really help for X times played with a pet as a reward.

I still say, and have said for months, that first and foremost the glitch must be fixed. I do know the Devs have worked hard trying to do so but it hasn't worked

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on Nov 9, 15 2:11 PM
The chips and the wheel have to be fair for all. They say there are 3 chips in every room... Not on my iPad game!!! With the last few tournaments, I was lucky to get 3 spins but for the most part 2 spins on the wheel... Only finding 8 chips. I am a pretty good player... Did get the 1st part of the achievement but 7 more wins for that kitten...will not happen.. Unless things change. Good luck to all... May your spins and chips be plentiful (someday). Watson

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 9, 15 2:48 PM
LOL!!! Thanks Fudge! At least you managed to catch it. There is one more that I needed to add but ran out of room...

6) TOURNAMENT TIMES... These need to be Spaced Out, so those players & friends, overseas, may also have a chance to play! Thank You...

BTW.... Should this thread get locked also because of my own perceptions & suggestions, I would like to apologize now. Just thought I'd bring all of this to everyone's attention... Sorry...

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 9, 15 3:01 PM
apollogold wrote:LOL!!! Thanks Fudge! At least you managed to catch it. There is one more that I needed to add but ran out of room...

6) TOURNAMENT TIMES... These need to be Spaced Out, so those players & friends, overseas, may also have a chance to play! Thank You...

BTW.... Should this thread get locked also because of my own perceptions & suggestions, I would like to apologize now. Just thought I'd bring all of this to everyone's attention... Sorry...

Yep:

6) They do need to be spaced out, say every 9 hours to give a rotation of times. At the moment and for days and days they have been at the same times

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Nov 9, 15 3:08 PM
I finally, FINALLY made it into the Top 100. But that was with 100% accuracy, 12 tokens and 4 good spins. Fell out to 108 in the last few minutes. The other 3 times I played, it was the same old, same old 10%, and 2 spins per, even though I bettered my HOS scores.

But, my question is, the #1 spot and #2 spot went to two players named "Player". Scores were 541,470 and 417,405. Since I'm not entirely sure how this works "mathematically" yet, are these scores even humanly possible???

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Nov 9, 15 3:12 PM
Totally agreed about the times. Everyone needs to be able to play. It works out ok for me but that isn't the point.

Also, the devs ARE working on the issues, they are and have been. Imagine their frustration. Can we all please cease and desist creating a new tournie thread every other minute. We all know there is an issue. I has some weird thing happen one tournament that seemed to jump my score and sent the info so they could look at it.

Do people really think the devs are just trying to get us to spend diamonds? No, come on we all know they are not trying to get us to pay in by creating some glitch (there is no grassy knoll here, people). Its a computer generated game and code can have issues. I was actually just about to start a stop the tournie thread road block when the mods started locking them all.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Nov 9, 15 3:14 PM
NoFishToday wrote:I finally, FINALLY made it into the Top 100. But that was with 100% accuracy, 12 tokens and 4 good spins. Fell out to 108 in the last few minutes. The other 3 times I played, it was the same old, same old 10%, and 2 spins per, even though I bettered my HOS scores.

But, my question is, the #1 spot and #2 spot went to two players named "Player". Scores were 541,470 and 417,405. Since I'm not entirely sure how this works "mathematically" yet, are these scores even humanly possible???

You just asked the question about the #1 and #2 that I was going to ask. How in the world is that possible? That is exactly why I don't play since I would be about the 30K and all stressed out.

Crusader Cat

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 9, 15 3:15 PM
OK......that is it.....I will cease the tournaments till THEY are FIXED......I played three free plays innermixed with 2 rebuys.....the first entry was the worst base of all of them........81K......40% 40%......two spins.........for 148K total..........

the other 4 entries had better base with more spins with them.......two 3 spins and 2 four spins.......each spin landed on the same spot......that is 14 in a row same spot....the 10% between the 20% and 50%............

I AM FREAKING DONE................totally bummed and peeved beyond belief........I gave it a reasonable time to turn and wax and wane.....understandably so may I add......but it has not turned to anything but worse and totally out of controll.....either post the glitch ability for all to partake in or BLOW up these freaking wanna be pastimes with a flame thrower and napolm.........a claimore to boot and............put a double score on the wheel too......do away with the 0.....I landed on that 4 times now.......

just the over and over of the same 10% is beyond words to express.....I do not complain of normal flow and ebbs and egress of game play......but this is totally not average game play........this 10% spot over and over is statistically impossible to explain away..........by just saying we appologize......... cheers **D** out

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 9, 15 3:18 PM
Ok, players... I'm really gonna start something here. For those of you, who are tired of all the glitches and problems with the tourneys... Especially the scoring glitch, as they have known about this one for a long time & the more they try to fix it, the more glitches show up, Please place BOYCOTT behind your game name and avoid the tournaments for, at least a week or more. Until they can come up with a viable solution. This is all voluntary, but the more who Boycott, perhaps a quicker solution. And for those who still play, good luck & hope you win. Thank You.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 9, 15 3:21 PM
apollogold wrote:Ok, players... I'm really gonna start something here. For those of you, who are tired of all the glitches and problems with the tourneys... Especially the scoring glitch, as they have known about this one for a long time & the more they try to fix it, the more glitches show up, Please place BOYCOTT behind your game name and avoid the tournaments for, at least a week or more. Until they can come up with a viable solution. This is all voluntary, but the more who Boycott, perhaps a quicker solution. And for those who still play, good luck & hope you win. Thank You.

Gonna/gotta do something......it is a start......thanx for the deep breath of fresh air... **D**

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Nov 9, 15 3:27 PM
apollogold wrote:Ok, players... I'm really gonna start something here. For those of you, who are tired of all the glitches and problems with the tourneys... Especially the scoring glitch, as they have known about this one for a long time & the more they try to fix it, the more glitches show up, Please place BOYCOTT behind your game name and avoid the tournaments for, at least a week or more. Until they can come up with a viable solution. This is all voluntary, but the more who Boycott, perhaps a quicker solution. And for those who still play, good luck & hope you win. Thank You.

I may continue to play, just for the practice as I'm still a newbie to tournaments. But no longer will I spend diamonds. No way. Not if "Player" can place first with a score of 541,470.

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Nov 9, 15 3:27 PM
Tournament just played, first time in a long time got 4 spins (12 chips) and hit 40+ 40+ 40+ 50+ base around $87,000, finished around $359,000, Usually like everyone else i'm lucky to hit any thing other than that 10+ between the 20+ and 50+. Out of 5 games, Spiderman is the only one to be so lucky, other 4, 2 frees and 1 buy in per game all hit the same 10+ with some tries only gaining 2 spins. except one game that hit the 20+ and a 30+ one try. My thoughts, it seems each tournament,(other than cheats) a certain few players are chosen for the high percentages and every one else gets that dreaded 10+ and low chips. which makes me think that the wheel is certainly not random and just as unfair as ever. For anybody to get $400,00 and above, they would have to get 4 spins and have at least 2 50+ and 2 40+ or 3 50+ and a 40+ or all 4 50+ and start around $86,000 - $87,000 (rough estimate) i would think

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 9, 15 3:34 PM
My name has BoycottTourney after it. So has some of my friends.

wishtar, this SAME glitch was reported months and months ago, I reported it long ago and I do know the Devs worked hard to fix it BUT it's still there. The point is, knowing there's a glitch they still introduced an achievement.

Bad luck NoFish

I do strongly suspect who that top player is by checking their name change through their code...not the one we know...another that has used the glitch many, many times

Go to: