Tokyo - Level Help

Re:Tokyo - Level Help

[Post New]by Tinkerbell9093 on Dec 5, 17 7:37 AM
I’m stuck on levels 110-120. I have completed and earned all the doggy stuff, but it says I only have 6. How do I get past this?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 5, 17 9:14 AM
You need to contact tech support, many people have experienced this lately. Click help in the upper right corner, then somewhere in the lower left you can ask for support and explain your problem. They will first send you a standard reply, make sure you answer that, otherwise they will assume the problem was resolved. Good luck!

[Post New]by hanziego on Dec 9, 17 4:54 AM
Thanks for the reply Loonz111

Edited on 12/09/2017 at 4:57:22 AM PST

[Post New]by user23456 on Dec 15, 17 12:35 PM
I just finished Tokyo and did not get the 2 hours of play.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 15, 17 5:27 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to provide some help. Both players who haven't received green gems after completing Tokyo, Levels 111 - 120 and players who didn't receive two bonus hours of play should contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to handle these matters since both are potentially technical in nature. Thank you to the players who took the time to provide guidance and direction. As always, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by CrazyGD on Dec 20, 17 8:38 AM
Hi everybody, please need help
I get stuck at level 20 Tokyo because I can’t get green gems from 8.2 . I finished 8.2 completely I get the screen to change 15000 bricks for one green gems but when I click on nothing happened. I also replay 8.2 and I get even 19800 bricks but don’t help. Do you have solution please?
Tks

Re:Tokyo - Level Help 8-2

[Post New]by cgee444 on Jan 28, 18 2:58 PM
I've just started playing gummy drop. I've made it to level 20 where I need the green gem from level 8-2.

I've completed level 8-2 but did buy the gem at that time. Now, when I go back, I'm prompted to buy the gem for 15k bricks. I have 235k bricks. I click on the window and nothing happens.

when I completed the 8-2 shouldn't the man have changed to a play card?

What am I missing?

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 3:06:44 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 29, 18 12:10 PM
Hello CrazyGB and cgee444,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It sounds like you are experiencing some trouble with that green gem being offered after level 8 - 2, and I apologize that there's been trouble retrieving it. For this specific issue, I recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below.

If you haven't already, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID, if available. Also, please describe what has happened and in what city and level. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Don't hesitate to discuss this further in the technical issues thread for the device type you are experiencing this issue on at the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response, and I hope our Reps are able to help out further soon. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Loracmorf on Feb 23, 18 6:40 PM
yarnycakes wrote:There are side paths that branch off around levels 5 and 8...playing the resulting HH cards will give you the gems you need

I've played the HH card at level 5. I've completed the side path at level 8 but still can't get my green gems. The local here wants 15,000 bricks (which I have) but I can't seem to make the purchase. What am I missing?

Re:Tokyo - Level Help 8-2

[Post New]by Loracmorf on Feb 23, 18 6:43 PM
cgee444 wrote:I've just started playing gummy drop. I've made it to level 20 where I need the green gem from level 8-2.

I've completed level 8-2 but did buy the gem at that time. Now, when I go back, I'm prompted to buy the gem for 15k bricks. I have 235k bricks. I click on the window and nothing happens.

when I completed the 8-2 shouldn't the man have changed to a play card?

What am I missing?

Me too!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Feb 23, 18 6:46 PM
At the end of that side path on my game, it has a big green tick, so yours should too. Not all side paths end in play cards. Some have a plane or chopper drop of goodies and then a tick is left there, or they simply just have the tick.

[Post New]by Geriok61 on Mar 28, 18 5:56 PM
Level 41 none of the purples show do that I can work on that level. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Mar 28, 18 6:47 PM
Are you sure it is level 41 in Tokyo you are asking about? I don't see any purples on that level on tier three, you just have to clear the stickies from the board with combo's to knock them loose.

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 7:01:19 PM PST

Go to: