Shanghai - Level Help

Re:Shanghai - Level Help

[Post New]by Junebs on May 16, 16 5:05 AM
i had the same problem so what i did was build my coins up then buy the pink gems from buy the resources,for 10 coins you get 3000,thats the only way i could see out the stituation.hope it helps

maam1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by maam1 on May 20, 16 11:44 AM
how to complete level106-1

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by quqadoqu on May 20, 16 12:26 PM

Edited on 05/21/2016 at 4:16:23 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 21, 16 4:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the levels being discussed here.

maam1, I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing Level 89-1. I've included some tips for that level in the post above yours, and I recommend taking a look. I found maneuvering the color blockers out of the way of the souvenirs to be particularly helpful when doing this level, as it prevented me from having to fill all of them in order to proceed.

For Level 109, madeleinef included some great information in another thread in the forums. I was able to complete this level after a couple tries, and collecting the extra time on the board as they suggested was definitely helpful. I've gone ahead and included the link to that thread with those tips below:

gummy drop

It looks like bfgBellerophon has included some great information for Level 106-1 on page 3 of this thread, and I definitely encourage checking that post out. As they mentioned, it helped to work on creating matches on the sides and bottom of the board to clear out some of the tiles and get more gummies on the board. Then, after those color blockers were filled, there was time left to work on getting rid of those remaining tiles on the board.

If there are still any issues moving past these levels, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support Team with the email associated with your game. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can.

The Forum Moderation Team completely understands the frustration that spam can cause in the forums, and we work to manually remove these posts each day. Due to the number of forums we have, some posts may linger longer than we would like, and I wanted to thank everyone for their patience and understanding regarding this removal process.

I hope this has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

maam1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by maam1 on May 27, 16 4:58 AM
how to finish master 106 tried and tried no luck

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 1, 16 10:51 AM
Hi maam1,

I wanted to stop in to give some help for completing the Master Builder tier of Level 106.

This level is definitely a tricky one, and it took me a few tries before I was able to beat it. Because of the trash on the board, line crushes weren't as effective, and so I focused on creating bomb boosts to set off. This helped to clear out larger sections of trash while also freeing up some of the chained gummies. This helped to get more area of the board to maneuver in. Then I worked on creating as many boosts as I could to match with others on the board. Lightning Bolt boosts were especially helpful, and doing this enabled me to get rid of as many gummies as possible in the limited number of moves that were available.

If there's still a lot of trouble getting past this level, we encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team with the email address connected to your game. Our Reps can look into this further in order to provide customized tips and help, and they're always willing to assist.

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Shanghai - Level Help 21

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 2, 16 4:43 AM
Zaclen1 wrote:Still stuck on this level after five weeks. Have brought boosts and contacted technical support who kindly offered me a boost to help dig out the colours. This wouldn't work as I just am not getting enough blues or greens to dig out. I love playing the game and I know

I remember this level and it was a pure fluke that I got through it. Just keep trying and remember that you can always X out of a level if there aren't enough of the right coloured gummies at the start.

Shanghai - Level 44 Help Please

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 2, 16 4:45 AM
Can anyone help me with level 44 please. I just cannot see how to complete this.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 10, 16 3:49 PM
Hi Tillysmum_1,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble passing Level 44. This level definitely is a tricky one, and took me a couple tries to complete. For this level, I first focused on removing the litter from the board. This helped to clear up more space to use, while also dropping some of the souvenirs and helping to fill up the color blockers so that the 2 at the top could be freed. Vertical line crushes were especially helpful at dropping the souvenirs while getting rid of that litter.

Once the souvenirs were in the box at the bottom, I worked on trying to maneuver gummies around the outside of the box to create matches that would also get rid of gummies on the inside. Using bomb boosts in the box was a particularly effective way to get the souvenirs to the bottom of the board.

If there are still any issues passing this level, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support Team with the email address connected to your account. Our Reps are always willing to help, and can provide further tips and advice for levels in the game.

bfgPanthalassa

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Jun 13, 16 10:36 AM
72-1 HH
On the hunt for resources! ... spent well over 1000 coins, many lives and extras on this one! Used 2 bolts, shovel(s) to clear side board, can't make resource gathering- quantity, can't gather enuff yellows to set off explosion,.try to set up play and shuffle destroys, I can't get close... tried well OVER X 12.free tries.(also I own the record for shuffles per game)! 72-1 HH ? ( NOt required...)

(6-21) ETA:
FInally skated thru this somehow after MANY BAD TRIES! Bought pkgs of multiple boosts, helpers, extra-extras! Thanks to all tippers out there... Very appreciated! Hind site, should've passed and kept coins....
ON now to something else....

Edited on 06/20/2016 at 8:30:44 PM PST

Shanghai - Level 106-1

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 15, 16 3:31 PM
I'm stuck on Shanghai Level 106-1. Does anyone have any tips please.

Re:Shanghai - Level Help 106-1

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 15, 16 3:34 PM
Petitoune wrote:Hi, I need your help for this level. I do not get enough green drops. Thks

Me too

Shanghai - 116 Master Builder

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 24, 16 8:41 AM
Is anyone else having difficulty with Shanghai 116 MB?

I've played this level loads and loads of times; I've got the required score but not cleared all the squares; I've cleared all the squares but not got the required score. Mostly though I get nowhere.

Does anyone have any advice?

Shanghai - 116 Master Builder

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 24, 16 10:41 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:Is anyone else having difficulty with Shanghai 116 MB?

I've played this level loads and loads of times; I've got the required score but not cleared all the squares; I've cleared all the squares but not got the required score. Mostly though I get nowhere.

Does anyone have any advice?

Well, would you believe it...the next time I tried it I got it

[Post New]by ZEBULON3923 on Jul 7, 16 1:20 AM
Hi tillysmum, I just post the same message to L.A .. Now to finish SHANGHAI I only have two level 89 and 106.1 MB. I hope this message will bring me luck (I cross fingers).

Edited on 07/07/2016 at 1:24:03 AM PST

[Post New]by ZEBULON3923 on Jul 9, 16 9:20 AM
ZEBULON3923 wrote:Hi tillysmum, I just post the same message to L.A .. Now to finish SHANGHAI I only have two level 89 and 106.1 MB. I hope this message will bring me luck (I cross fingers).

After 2 days of unsuccessful attempts, this time I give the 89 MB level is unfeasible. I spent enough coins for extra shots, shovels, lightning, kites and so on. The few times I deleted the picture I did not have enough points. It's a shame because this is the only level I have left to finish Shanghai. I do not know if this message will interest anyone, but I'm so frustrated that I had to write it ..

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 15, 16 11:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the levels being noted here.

Level 89, Master Builder is definitely tricky due to the hard-to-get corners with tiles in them. It took me a few tries to be able to complete this level, however what I found the most useful was to try and match Lightning Bolt boosts with line crushes or bomb boosts. This turned all gummies of that color into a boost that would go off. Not only was this highly effective at clearing tiles from the board, but it also helped to get rid of tiles in corners that aren't reachable by normal matches. Doing this also helped me to reach to reach the score requirement needed to finish the level.

In Level 106-1, Master Builder I worked to first clear the tiles near the bottom of the board. This let more gummies cascade down and help to take out more tiles in the higher rows. Line crushes were also extremely useful, as they helped to take out a greater number of tiles at once in the different rows and columns. These boosts were also great for filling the color blockers in order to get rid of the tiles in the isolated areas of the board.

If there's still trouble with either of these levels, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address connected to your game. Our Reps are always willing to help and provide assistance as best they can.

Thank you for your patience. I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by ZEBULON3923 on Jul 15, 16 12:26 PM
HI ! Panthalassan thank you for your reply but after again 5 failed attempts I fear that this level is too hard for me. And this time I really surrender.

Joeym
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Joeym on Jul 22, 16 10:42 PM
I'm stuck on level 66 - can anyone help?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 23, 16 4:40 AM
Joeym wrote:I'm stuck on level 66 - can anyone help?

Shanghai 66 has two bombs that can't be destroyed by shovels, so the only way is to guide them to an exit within the number of moves shown by their notches. Both bombs are initially positioned in columns that have portals, so they have a long way to travel and the bombs may explode before they reach the exit. So, you should try to make a shortcut by moving them sideways to the adjacent column that has an exit. I suggest that you choose your board first, one that has a match that allows you to move at least one of the bombs sideways. After that, it will not be that difficult to pass the level. When you are near the end of the path and you have a good chance of succeeding you can use a wind boost to make matches that will move the bomb toward the exit more quickly, but I really don't think it will be necessary. Good luck!

Go to: