Daiyn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:TOO MANY HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES

[Post New]by Daiyn on Apr 2, 10 12:30 AM
Personally, HOG's are the only games I play except the occasional time management or adventure game. It is just what I enjoy. HP games has a lot of the other games if you want to play those and it also is only 6.99 a month. I am a member there also.

moosish2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by moosish2 on Apr 22, 10 11:37 AM
As far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as 'too many hidden object games" - lol. I love 'em!

ailingmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ailingmom on Apr 26, 10 3:55 PM
Personally I like HOG's but I like the lighter and more fun ones. Some are just too heavy for me and I like to relax and not have to work my brain so much. I think BFG is doing a great job giving us so many varieties of games. Guess I would like to see more HOG and Match 3 games for $2.99.

Have a stupid question: Can you buy a $2.99 at anytime or just that day? I'm pretty sure I saw a list of them for previous days(can't remember where). Can we look at those and buy. Anyone that can help I sure would appreciate it.

All fishies have a great day!

Ailingmom

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Apr 26, 10 4:00 PM
Ailingmom, you do have to buy the Daily deal 2.99 only on the day it comes out. after, it is a 'deaddeal' and have to wish that some day it will be on the 'daily deal' again.... so make sure you check every day if you do not want to shed tears of sorrow....

[Post New]by Zobocop on Aug 2, 14 8:49 AM
I'm not a big fan of HOGs but I wouldn't want BFG to stop putting them on their site because lots of people love them. However, I do like strategy, adventure and time-management, so how about BFG provide filters so that people can remove particular genres when they're searching for new games? Make it easier to avoid a particular type of game if people don't like it?

[Post New]by Seiena on Nov 15, 14 3:58 PM
I remember a time when Big fish did multiple games. Yes there's a large group of games in each catagory, but those go quickly when it's a rarity to see something new. Remember when Time management had multiple types like The Diner Dash style, the built a lot style, the My kingdom for a princess style, The virtual villager style, The Farm Frenzy and the Tycoon games? Now -all- the TM games are built a lot and My kingdom style clones, and the rest of the time it's Match 3 in the same style, Jewel Quest, or Hidden Object games. Remember when we had those what 3 life sims, where'd those go, what about the time management games like Magic Garden. My mom has a ton of unused credits on her account (essentially proof of a membership paid and wasted) because Big fish has stopped providing variety in a consistent and high level quality manner. I'm trying to talk her out of canceling her membership because she's literally just wasting money that can go to other things while she waits for games that Big Fish is clearly never going to try and work towards again.

You all may love HOG games, that's great, except there are people literally paying to keep the Big fish service afloat, waiting for something to come along that actually suits their desired game play style.

[Post New]by aviendharj1 on Dec 27, 14 6:37 PM
For those of you saying, "There are plenty of other games on this site." I have belonged to this site for at least 7 years. Every game in their old library that I am interested in playing I have played. I come on this site 1 time a month now because I DO NOT LIKE HOG'S. Yet 90% of what is released on this site are HOG's. This used to be a great site for adventure, time management, and a VARIETY of games. You could never be sure what would be released next. I used to check it DAILY and get excited about it. Now I have FIVE unused game credits because Big Fish is 'almost' completely ignoring their PAYING MEMBERS who don't like HOG games. They have just lost a long time, very loyal customer. I have waited long enough. I will save my money and buy better games less often.

Go to: